Talk

Advanced search

12 days dpo possible BFP?

(11 Posts)
tryingnottogiveup Sat 07-Mar-20 17:24:14

@BuffaloCauliflower last time I had a lot of symptoms and this time non so it just feels surreal! I will come and have a nosey maybe I'll need to change my name now!

OP’s posts: |
TessaW1 Sat 07-Mar-20 17:20:16

Thank you for coming back to me 😊 ah I didn’t realise that. I will try and make my own thread. It’s worth noting I looked at the test a day later so worried this could also mean it’s an evap line although I’m reading different things on this .
I’m trying not to get my hopes up 🙈

BuffaloCauliflower Sat 07-Mar-20 17:19:28

@tryingnottogiveup yep definitely a worry. Though last time I just felt straight away that it wasn’t going to stick for some reason, so wasn’t too surprised when it didn’t. This time I’m nervous but a bit more positive. Who knows but I’m hopeful! here’s a pregnancy board thread for November babies, come join smile

BuffaloCauliflower Sat 07-Mar-20 17:18:04

@TessaW1 sounds like you might be pregnant yes, but you can’t post a picture till you’ve been a member for a little while. Maybe make a thread of your own?

tryingnottogiveup Sat 07-Mar-20 17:15:33

@BuffaloCauliflower thank you, I guess it's just the worry after a loss isn't it. Congratulations on yours today! Fingers crossed we both have stickies 🤞🏻🤞🏻

TessaW1 Sat 07-Mar-20 17:13:46

I’m trying to post a photo of the test does anyone know how I do this? Any help would be much appreciated 😊

TessaW1 Sat 07-Mar-20 17:12:12

Hello

I am hoping someone can help me, sorry I’m not sure if I’m posting this in the right forum, but I have been Ttc for a few months now. Every month I’ve got my period i get the normal red period blood and bad cramps however this month all I have had is brown discharge for a few days. I took a test yesterday and it was negative with the faintest faintest line, today when I looked at it the line has become slightly clearer. Could I be pregnant ? Or am I going mad

BuffaloCauliflower Sat 07-Mar-20 17:09:24

I had an MC in November so I feel your nerves. Fingers crossed it hold for both of us. Tentative excitement here

BuffaloCauliflower Sat 07-Mar-20 17:08:29

That’s definitely a BFP. Same as mine today. Any line with colour is a positive, just not enough hCG yet to make it really bold

tryingnottogiveup Sat 07-Mar-20 17:07:24

The line doesn't look pink on the upload but is 100% pink in real life and on the picture I actually too (not sure why it looks different 🤷🏼‍♀️)

tryingnottogiveup Sat 07-Mar-20 17:05:54

Hi all! Due AF either tomorrow/Monday I've just done a frer, does anyone think that the line being thinner than the control is a problem? Had a MC early October and possible CP in Jan. this came up in the three mins (pic taken just before the three minute mark) I don't want to get my hopes up!

Thank you

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in