Talk

Advanced search

Implantation bleeding

(5 Posts)
LollyJ12 Sat 07-Mar-20 08:08:58

Hi everyone, I had a slight bleed yesterday which I’m colour was like a really light red and then brown after but then today it’s stopped. Did anyone have any symptoms around implantation as last night I felt very hot and nauseas and had a headache? Trying to determine if it was implantation or the start of a period 🤔

OP’s posts: |
Pink15 Sat 07-Mar-20 15:26:05

I was googling implantation symptoms earlier and on the Ava website it says there is no evidence for implantation cramps or bleeding as it's such a tiny tiny cell that's implanting at a microscopic level. So I'm trying to stop symptoms spotting 🙈 I guess you'll find out in a couple of weeks!

LollyJ12 Sat 07-Mar-20 17:03:41

It’s so hard to tell especially when it’s like the start of a period 🙈 fingers crossed 🤞🏼

OP’s posts: |
jab01 Sun 08-Mar-20 03:56:31

Hey I have a question ladies im having dull cramping pain and idk what it could be from . Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he did cum inside me that night I started my period my period last for 5 days on the 5th day It stopped bleeding then it started again but was brown on the 6th day is when I entered my fertile window is there anyway I could conceive?

GeeHO98 Fri 27-Mar-20 08:12:26

@LollyJ12 did you find out?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in