Talk

Advanced search

I need answers guys 😭

(5 Posts)
jab01 Sat 07-Mar-20 07:57:55

So March first me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he ejaculated in me that night I started my period . My period is 24 days long with 5 days of menstrual bleeding according to my period tracking app it says my fertile window started on the 6th could I possibly conceive and become pregnant ?

OP’s posts: |
MrsBudd Sat 07-Mar-20 07:59:18

If you had unprotected sex there's a chance you could be pregnant.

BuffaloCauliflower Sat 07-Mar-20 08:09:15

Any unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy, but you’re very unlikely to fall pregnant on the day your period is due as the egg will be long gone. You can’t test yet but I’d just hope for the best and be more careful next time, if you’re not confident or comfortable with a fertility awareness method of contraception

GaaaaarlicBread Sat 07-Mar-20 08:12:36

There is always a chance having unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy. I know a couple of people who conceived the day their period started , but it isn’t actually very common as the egg has usually gone . We conceived (we were trying) by my husbands sperm lasting just over 5 days after we had sex, as I ovulated late but managed to catch the egg because we had sex 5 days before. But your egg has most likely gone as your period has started . Just wait now and you can test in a few weeks .

jab01 Sat 07-Mar-20 08:28:52

thank you guys for your answers and replies ❤️ they’re very much appreciated

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in