Talk

Advanced search

So confused - late period, faint positive AND negative HPTs. Pregnancy possible?

(1 Post)
jlhm17 Wed 04-Mar-20 09:07:52

I am on day 32 of my cycle and don’t feel like I’m closing to starting my period at all. I’ve gone between 25 and 32 days for the last couple years. But the last few months have been more regular (since my ectopic pregnancy in September/October). My husband and I have been using condoms, but I felt pregnant this week. Took a blue line drug store brand pregnancy test on day 29 when I had already expected my period and got a faint positive. Absolute shock!! Went to the store for the pink line First Response Early Result test and it was negative. Took one of each the next day and the same thing happened! What is going on?? Got another negative on the First Response today and also took a Wondfo test and got a negative. I’m all out of the drug store blue line tests. My period still hasn’t come. I have egg white cervical mucus. Sensitive to smells, low appetite, not sleeping well. What is going on?? Do you think it’s even possible that I’m pregnant or did I just get 2 false positives? I don’t know what to believe, and I’m really struggling with the uncertainty, especially after everything I went through in the fall with my ectopic pregnancy.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in