Talk

Advanced search

6 Days late negative tests. Please help!

(4 Posts)
Strawbs20 Sat 29-Feb-20 18:52:08

Oh no way that's just typical! I get so gutted every single time my turns up so I know how you must feel! Wishing you loads of luck in the coming months fingers crossed for that bfp! Xxx

87Ali87 Sat 29-Feb-20 17:06:35

Thank you so much for your reply! I appreciate the honestly because I couldn’t find any answers that helped me at all.
Annoyingly. About 3 hours after posting my AF decided to arrive. Obviously on the extra day of the year just to throw me totally out of sync 😂 We are both disappointed but also relieved that now I can finally start trying to track my cycle properly!

Thanks again and good luck TTC xxxx

OP’s posts: |
Strawbs20 Sat 29-Feb-20 15:19:03

Hi I had my copper coil removed in November, my next period didn't arrive until 6 weeks after removal, next one after that 5 weeks and I'm currently on CD31 and a negative test this morning, sorry that's not very positive for you to read just thought I'd share my experience. Fingers crossed for you xxx

87Ali87 Sat 29-Feb-20 10:26:25

I’m going out of my mind. I had my cooper coil taken out on the 11th Feb. My DH and I have pretty regular sex and the nurse advised me I could conceive straight away following the dates I gave her. grin
Didn’t think that it would be likely, as I was at the end of my ovulation period and went on my merry way, carried on TTC as much as possible (lucky hubby) and now I’m 6 days late. The latest I’ve ever been without being pregnant before. Although that was some time ago!
I’ve taken tests and all have come back negative. I don’t think I’m pregnant - it would be a miracle if I was, as much as I’m wishing I am.
But has anyone else experienced similar and can help me with the outcome or what could be going on? I’ve sat on google for days and I just want to know one way or the other. But until my AF comes I feel like I’m hanging in the balance.
TIA xx

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in