Talk

Advanced search

Any help would be so appreciated please 🥰

(3 Posts)
sh84 Tue 25-Feb-20 19:33:46

Really sorry for what you have gone through. I don’t really have any useful advice tbh, it sounds like you don’t have a problem conceiving, therefore would assume no problems with ovulation, sperm health etc, possibly ask for progesterone levels to be checked as that’s the hormone that maintains a pregnancy. Hope you get some answers & more useful advice soon

Elles1980 Tue 25-Feb-20 19:30:01

Oh had a pregnancy of unknown location September also that went on its own, so I'm guessing there's something wrong with me now but I don't know where to start. I'm fit and healthy and exercise 5 days a week, I'm a fitness instructor and PE teacher so always active and still feel about 18 in the head lol! Xxx

OP’s posts: |
Elles1980 Tue 25-Feb-20 19:27:53

About me.
Just turned 40 in Jan 4 healthy children
21 born 1998
18 born 2001
9 born 2010
5. Born 2014
1st Eptopic pregnancy 2000
2nd Eptopic pregnancy 2009
Been TTC with new partner since January 2019, fell pregnant Feb sadly lost baby may (tested and no problems found apparently just bad luck), had a severe hemmorage and cervical shock had to be recusitated (an absolute horror story but told it's so rare) d&c the next day. Spotted constantly till August when I had a very early MC, normal and more period like. Spotting stopped but was still scanned, they checked my ovaries womb and uterus and said all looked ok and diagnosed with cervical erosion at a later colcoscopy appointment. Another very early chemical December, and another chemical January. I have a doctor's appointment next week. IV been reading so much IV made myself dizzy. I guess I'd like advice on what I should be asking for, if there are any tests they can do (I was supposed to have a hysteroscopy last August but got a positive test the day before 😩). I'm clutching at straws, seeing a pregnancy loss counsellor but the thought of not having a baby with my new partner (he's 42 and has no children, been tested and all fine) breaks my heart after each loss I want it more 😔! I'd be so grateful for any advice please, thanks in advance xxx

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in