Talk

Advanced search

FRER at 10 and 11dpo

(3 Posts)
Schwave Tue 25-Feb-20 07:13:00

I took a first response early response test yesterday at what I think was 10dpo (positive opks on 12th and 13th) and got a barely there shadow of a second line.
Today I took another one and there’s a stronger, but still very faint line.
With all my previous pregnancies (I’ve had a lot of miscarriages so been pregnant a lot before) I’ve had much stronger lines show up by now so I’m feeling really worried.
I know nobody here can actually tell me what’s going on, but feeling really anxious about the whole thing so just wanted to see if anyone’s been through anything similar and it worked out as a successful pregnancy?
I’ve attached a pic - top one is yesterday and bottom is today. Both with FMU.

OP’s posts: |
HarrietM87 Tue 25-Feb-20 07:34:26

That’s a definite bfp OP. I’ve had lots of mcs too so know how you feel, but 10 and 11dpo is still early and the progression is good. Implantation happens at different times with each egg so what’s happened to you before is irrelevant (eg apparently eggs from the left ovary have further to travel than those from the right, so implantation can take a bit longer, bizarrely!).

Congrats!

Schwave Tue 25-Feb-20 07:55:04

Thank you so much. That’s reassuring to know. It’s hard to believe it’s real but just going to have to hope that this one works out.
I’m totally in shock - have already dropped and smashed a bottle of foundation and poured cold water in my (decaf) coffee because I’m so distracted and shakey!!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in