Talk

Advanced search

Is there a bit of pink in this or am I going mad

(6 Posts)
dublino Sat 22-Feb-20 15:09:53

Hey . So basically I'm zero dpo as I taught I'm sitting waiting to ovulate. I've pcos so cycles can be crazy and this is my first month nothing on clomid. Had a day 8 ultrasound two weeks ago and the nurse asked me had a tested before I got my period which I had on a few cheapos. Supposedly I still had a lot of lining left. Anyways. I taught I may have ovulated last week. Bd but then none of my temps supported this. For the past week I've had very very light spotting. Just when I wiped and mixture between pink and brown and not even enough to mark a pantyliner. Because my cycles are so mad and I have a load of wondfo hpt I did a test this morn. Would you say theres any pink in this or am I going mad . I've never even got a sniff of even an evap on one of these. Always been whiter then white even a few hours later. However this morn I could see a very fain line

OP’s posts: |
GenevaMaybe Sat 22-Feb-20 15:14:37

To me it looks like there is a very faint line. But would you be around 6 weeks pregnant by your dates?

dublino Sat 22-Feb-20 15:22:22

I've no idea. I may have last week but then I dont k ow as I was not very well. I'm not expecting to have a positive as it make zero sense. I have done a few test since o ovulated last cycle and all came back negative and really white . That's how I was expecting it to be this morning but then that line appeared . I'm currently cd28 bit I dodnt think I ovulated yet. When I was cd19 I taught I was gonna ovulate but then my temps never reacted. Mind you I had a very bad flu at the time. Also my opk have been a bit strong the past few days

OP’s posts: |
GenevaMaybe Sat 22-Feb-20 19:10:06

I would give it a few days then test again

kimmyst Sat 22-Feb-20 19:13:56

I can see a faint pink line definitely. I also have had spotting like this too, it was actually over the time I should have been on my period & was in very early pregnancy. It was just enough to see when I wiped but not enough to mark a pad. I hope you get the answers you want!!

Hoodygoody111 Sat 22-Feb-20 19:57:21

I can see a line

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in