Talk

Advanced search

Mid cycle bleeding

(3 Posts)
tiddles10904 Sun 16-Feb-20 14:07:07

Can anyone help me. On my ovulation day I bleed, sometimes a lot sometimes a little bit. I've been to see four doctors who all tell me it's a hormone imbalance and the only cute is the pill.

We want a baby but when I say to them how can we ttc when I bleed ever ovulation day and they said nothing. I've done everything to try fix this, I'm seeing a new doctor on Tuesday and I'm refusing to leave until they do something. I'm scared I won't be able to have a baby. I can't find any stories online of women who have had this and then had a baby.

I'm going to the doctor but just wondered if anyone has any experience of this? I'm feeling low about it, no one else in my family has had this issue.

OP’s posts: |
Hi83 Sat 22-Feb-20 12:29:55

Let me know what the doctor says,
No success story from me I’m afraid but I was on the depo for 10 years some month AF comes once a month other months AF can come twice a month. I don’t even know if I’m actually ovulating yet. It’s very frustrating. I did start taking ovulation tests but I become so obsessed with taking them I decided to stop.
This month AF hasn’t come yet due in 6 days we’ve DTD every other day this month to see if that works.
I hope you get some answers

paintfairy Sat 22-Feb-20 13:10:18

I don't think ovulation bleeding is that uncommon?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in