Talk

Advanced search

Positive experience with regular fertility reflexology?

(7 Posts)
Rybenka Fri 14-Feb-20 23:07:29

Hello,
I am keen to read some stories about fertility reflexology and how it helped you to conceive a baby!
I know it's relaxing and that can help in itself...but overall i am sure there's more benefits/details people can share! Thanks

Kayjay2018 Sat 15-Feb-20 09:14:10

@rybenka hello. I'm currently 28 weeks pregnant following about 4/5 fertility reflexology sessions. Obviously cannot say what part it played in conceiving, but I can say the experience (I'm still having it now) was a chance for me time and relaxing. I come home buzzing but relaxed if that makes sense. Looking back to when I conceived, it was the week after a 2 week holiday with DH where I ate what I wanted and drank (I normally don't drink much) and I think it was the first time since my MC 4 months earlier that I had been kind to myself. We also did an informal SMEP kind of approach that month. Good luck on your journey, Id say if you can afford a few sessions then see how you feel. I'm going every month/six weeks as she also does pregnancy reflexology, the little one seems to have a whale of a time while she is doing it

Rybenka Sat 15-Feb-20 10:10:48

Thanks @Kayjay2018. Really pleased to hear it! Congratulations and i hope everything will go smoothly for you! I think i will go for a few sessions, just because i need the relaxing time anyway and as you said- being kind to yourself is good!

Rybenka Sat 15-Feb-20 10:11:48

What's an informal SMEP??

Kayjay2018 Sat 15-Feb-20 10:26:57

@Rybenka we didn't folllow the speed meets egg plan religiously, just tried to make sure we were active every few days at the optimum time!

Rybenka Sat 15-Feb-20 10:31:27

Ah fair enough ;) thank you! Trying to do the same here!
I've started temping and observing my CF, as well as writing notes about symptoms... hopefully i am about to ovulate soon so fingers crossed. I am going for a reflexology session next week, so excited!

Sunflower2019 Mon 17-Feb-20 18:26:15

I had reflexology the month before I conceived (currently 9 weeks) not sure if it made a difference but she focused on my ovaries etc. It was really relaxing though! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »