Talk

Advanced search

Ttc, Weird ovulation this cycle, ttw

(1 Post)
MamaRae1109 Fri 14-Feb-20 21:40:03

My husband and I decided to try for baby #2 in January, but I was due for AF at that time, and had to wait until O this month (Feb). I usually have an average 28 day cycle, and can usually tell when I'm ovulating by cramps and CM. I usually ovulate around CD 14. Every once in a while I'll have a shorter or longer cycle. Well, my period started on January 30th and ended Feb 3rd. 5 days later (CD 10) I started feeling crampy and bloated, now I'm on CD 16 and still feeling crampy and bloated. I had EWCM yesterday and today. I've never been so confused about when or if I've ovulated. I've never tracked ovulation before, maybe I should start. I was really hopeful for this month, but now I feel like I'm out and will have to wait until next month. Husband and I DTD on CDs 12,13, and 15. Hoping to add 16 or 17 to that. TWW is gonna drive me insane. Can anyone relate to having such a weird ovulation experience? Anyone else just starting their TWW and want to keep each other company? Lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »