Talk

Advanced search

Help please... TTC and different results!

(13 Posts)
JeniRog Fri 14-Feb-20 21:10:49

Hi all

I'm hoping you can help..

We've been trying to conceive for 5 months, I'm 27, husband 29. I was on the pill for 10 years and have been tracking my cycles since I came off it in Sept 2019.

My period was due 2 days ago but it's usually a few days sooner than my app suggests.

The last few mornings I've done a Clear Blue early detection test and have had faint positives (yippeee!!). Got home from work this afternoon and did a Tesco digital which came back "pregnant".gringringrin

I've just now done a first response, a Clear Blue "double check" and a Clear Blue "how many weeks", all of which came back negative (approx 4 hours after my positive Tesco digi test)

Really stuck now. Am I pregnant? confused

Thank you for any help xxx

MrsHP2018 Fri 14-Feb-20 23:43:41

Hi, fingers are firmly crossed for another positive test for you and I'm no expert but have the lines been getting darker each time or fainter?

calimommy Sat 15-Feb-20 04:48:54

If you don't have any tests in the house,
Pee into a cup first thing in the morning and keep it, get some tests and use that pee.

JeniRog Sat 15-Feb-20 07:15:31

I think the lines are getting darker. Will do another two now with my first wee so fingers crossed xx

JeniRog Sat 15-Feb-20 07:34:42

Just took two. Both negative ☹️

BuffaloCauliflower Sat 15-Feb-20 07:50:48

You’re much more likely to get a false negative than a false positive. Can you get a few FRERs (First Response) they’re much more sensitive. But it’s also possible it was a chemical pregnancy that didn’t implant

JeniRog Sat 15-Feb-20 08:54:06

The first response I did yesterday was negative confused going out in a bit so will pick up one or two different ones and will retest in the morning x

Alicia870 Sat 15-Feb-20 10:58:40

@JeniRog same kind of thing happening to me. Though I've only done 2 - first faint positive and then a day later negative. Going to test with afternoon urine today - it's so confusing. Let us know how you go

JeniRog Sun 16-Feb-20 08:30:40

Did two this morning, POSITIVE!!! 1-2 weeks according to Clear Blue grinstar

Alicia870 Sun 16-Feb-20 09:01:06

Awww @JeniRog congratulations!!! 😊😊😊

JeniRog Sun 16-Feb-20 09:03:32

Thank you, over the moon xx

MrsHP2018 Sun 16-Feb-20 14:09:51

Huge congratulations 🎊

Jessharlow81 Sun 16-Feb-20 14:11:45

Hi sorry to jump on yesterday morning I took a test as the urine was going along my BFP (big fat positive) came as it settled it got slightly fainter but you can definitely see it I took another one yesterday afternoon and it was a squinter I did another one this morning bfn am I pregnant? Period due on Tuesday

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »