Talk

Advanced search

Early ovulation help please!

(5 Posts)
littletandme Fri 14-Feb-20 20:54:55

I previously ovulated on CD10/11 when I conceived my DD 3 years ago, on our second cycle off the pill, so I don't really know what is normal for me.

Now on my second cycle TTC baby #2 after coming off the implant and it looks like I've ovulated CD7/8 after only a 2 day period. Is this even possible, let alone be possible to conceive when an egg is released only 5 days after my period has ended?

Any early ovulation experiences would be welcome!

littletandme Sat 15-Feb-20 08:03:04

Now my temperature this morning was quite low, lower than my post-ov temperatures last cycle, but OPKs are now negative. So confusing. Any help would be appreciated.

Mycrazylife85 Sat 15-Feb-20 09:41:45

If your temperature is low you haven't ovulated. The strips show a surge not that you've ovulated. People can't get many surges. Keep going and when you get there your temperature rise will be sustained. Good luck

VenusStarr Sat 15-Feb-20 10:56:21

I ovulate around cd10/11. My opks are positive on the day I ovulate (confirmed by bbt). I had a nearly positive this cycle on cd6 but then barely there lines. My opk was darker yesterday on cd9 and I had a temperature drop last night so anticipating a positive opk today plus temperature increase tomorrow.

It could be your body gearing up to ovulate then not. Keep dtd regularly and hopefully you'll be covered.

littletandme Sat 15-Feb-20 12:16:40

@VenusStarr thank you, I am CD9 today so still doing OPKs to keep an eye on things, they're pretty light compared to the peak I had on CD7 but yes, will keep DTD.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »