Talk

Advanced search

March bus

(226 Posts)
littletandme Fri 07-Feb-20 12:43:55

Just thought I'd start a March bus for anyone just edging into the next month for testing/AF due!

I'll start with my stats:

Trying for baby #2 with a 2.5yo DD
Cycle 2 (although first full cycle after having the implant removed)
CD1 today
AF/BFP due sometime after 5th March depending on what my cycle wants to do this month!

littletandme Sat 08-Feb-20 07:19:23

Bumping for anyone at the start of their cycle smile

BabyDancer Sat 08-Feb-20 12:43:00

I'm due AF is 5 days but pretty sure we won't get a BFP this month as I had Shingles the week in the build up to ovulation. So I'll join! I'm due AF on 15th/16th March. I'm not going to test until then. I'm 29 and will be my third cycle TTC (if you include this month) my first baby.

MaryCh17 Sat 08-Feb-20 12:54:43

Hi,

I'm in a very similar scenario:

CD2 (was 3 days late this month so cycle can vary 25-29 days). Ovia says AF due 4th and I can test around 3 March
Trying for baby #2 (2.5 son)
Cycle 3

Last 2 months I've turned into crazy person and swear I had EVERY symptom, but was definitely searching. Was testing from 8dpo and every bfn I was searching for success stories and what ifs. This time I'm not recording symptoms other than ewcm, and won't be testing until 3rd March. I've also bought first response rapid instead of early, I know I can't use it early then!ha! - I got a positive on one of these the day before so I know they work!

karenkeys Sat 08-Feb-20 14:48:07

Hi all, I’ll join in since AF arrived today:

Trying for baby #1
Cycle 2 (chemical pregnancy last month)
CD1 today
AF/BFP due from 4th March

karenkeys Sat 08-Feb-20 15:01:23

@MaryCh17 completely with you on not testing early. Can’t face the pain of seeing a positive then seeing it vanish over a few days again. Please stop me ladies if I even suggest an early one when we get into March! Let’s hope we have a good cycle this time

littletandme Sat 08-Feb-20 16:49:11

Hi everyone, sorry that AF got you, hopefully this is our month!!

MaryCh17 Sat 08-Feb-20 16:56:29

Defo no early testing. I'm going back to clear blue ovulation kit as didn't use that last month and think I ovulated later! But no other stick until at least 13dpo! We will have to keep each other distracted for the dreaded wait!

Peggy91 Sat 08-Feb-20 18:44:43

First month properly TTC for baby no1!
CD8
AF/BFP due 3rd March
Clear Blue connect ovulation kit at the ready
Have been taking Pre natal vitamins since Dec
Also bought a Ferti lily cup as heard good things.

Looking forward to this journey with you all and sprinkling lots of baby dust 😊🤞🏼

Lb603 Sat 08-Feb-20 19:25:19

Can I join? This month will be our 3rd month ttc. Af is due tomorrow, tested with frer and negative so will be jumping on the march bus. Only thing is my partner is away with his job Monday to Friday at the moment so I may well miss ovulation sad

ApplePie86 Sat 08-Feb-20 20:54:07

I think I will join you if I may.

AF not yet arrived for this cycle however as we didn't DTD any time around ovulation due to me thinking it was much earlier, I'm totally out.

Have PCOS but cycles becoming shorter and definite ovulation since taking Inositol from December.

If cycles stay the same as this month I'll be looking at testing towards end of March.

littletandme Sat 08-Feb-20 22:23:07

I've decided to buy some Preseed lube for this cycle, really want to conceive this month as otherwise we might be missing a cycle to avoid a Christmas due date!

Also we conceived DD on cycle 2 so I think I'll be really disappointed and probably worry a lot more if it takes longer (although I know we were just really lucky!).

Mycrazylife85 Sat 08-Feb-20 22:51:19

I'd like to join please. I didn't last month in case it jinxed it. What tosh really. It made no difference.

34, ttc baby 1 for 13 months. PCOS and long cycles. This will only be cycle 8 since coming off the pill. Last cycle 37 days the only before 87.

Currently CD12 but if o have a 37 day cycle will be due March 4th.

I'm using OPKs and temping. No alcohol since December. Husband has sperm analysis and were waiting on results. Finding the long cycles tough and emotionally driving at times. But I do ovulate. Hurrah. Looking forward to waiting with you.

LollipopLolly Sat 08-Feb-20 23:21:49

Hello,

I'm looking to the end of march, due to dp being away over ovulation this month.

Still confused with my body this month, I think my period showed up on Wednesday but it wasn't overly heavy and had gone by Thursday lunch time. I took a test this morning and that was negative.

We are ttc baby 1. I am using opk and temping with ovusense.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

MaryCh17 Sun 09-Feb-20 08:39:57

Has anyone tried SMEP? X

littletandme Sun 09-Feb-20 12:00:54

@MaryCh17 not religiously, but in the month we conceived DD, we DTD every other day from when my period ended then day before and day of ovulation (just so happened that I ovulated CD11 that month anyway so SMEP would have been spot on. I will be following it this month in case I do ovulate early again.

MaryCh17 Sun 09-Feb-20 12:22:50

@littletandme, I also use ovia app so just going to aim for as much as possible in the window. Looking back we actually inadvertently did SMEP on first cycle. Who knows!

Anyway, did an exercise dvd this morning and trying to be super healthy now - PMA 💪🏼 we got this!

Dreamz00 Sun 09-Feb-20 12:31:31

Hi all,

I'm 30 TTC baby #1 since January 2019, I'm on CD8 and have 31day cycles. I am using OPK and temping.
Think I just needed someone to talk to about all of this, can't really say all this to my DH he would just think I'm crazy 😂. Looking forward to seeing positive stories 😊.

karenkeys Sun 09-Feb-20 12:34:00

@littletandme we’re thinking the same with waiting a month or so if we don’t have luck with this cycle to avoid a Christmas birthday. It’s making me feel more pressure though since this is the last chance to have a baby in 2020. I’m a bit of a wreck today as well. The chemical pregnancy is harder to take than I thought it would be I keep tearing up 😢 I’m worried I might have left TTC too late as I’ll be 32 next month and didn’t realise this can take a lot longer than you imagine.

Amy5665 Sun 09-Feb-20 14:29:28

Hi! I’d like to join if you don’t mind.
This will be cycle 4 of TTC our first baby.First two cycles were relaxed, without using OPK, just my Ovia app.Last cycle however, we took it seriously and used clear blue digital ovulation kit plus some cheap strip ones and also ConceivePlus.I was 100% sure I am pregnant after having so many symptoms in the second week and some unusual cramps 8-9dpo(which I thought are implantation cramps).Had Bfn everyday and here I am CD1 laying in my bed and eating chocolate after having a good cry.I knew it’s gonna take a while but damn...it’s harder than I thought.Next AF due 5th March when is my birthday also so NO EARLY TESTING,just hoping it’s gonna be a nice present and not ruining my bday. Wanted to try SMEP but I ovulate day 10-11 so not sure when to start...
Good luck to you all!

karenkeys Sun 09-Feb-20 14:55:48

@Amy5665 I’m currently eating chocolate and feeling sorry for myself too on CD2. Fingers crossed we will have some luck and get a nice birthday present next month (it’s my birthday in March too haha)

Amy5665 Sun 09-Feb-20 15:01:04

@karenkeys I am only thinking about this, so many friends of mine started conceiving early and I also see so many pregnancy announcements on social media lately? I feel
Like everyone around me is getting pregnant I am just doing my best I guess...I want a 2020 baby so bad and I feel so stupid for waiting so I feel you, but lets just think positive! This is gonna be our month!!!

@Dreamz00 I have promised myself I won't tell my DH every symptom I have anymore.I don't want to get his hopes up and don't want him to think I m crazy.So happy to find this website where we can be crazy together hahagrin

Dreamz00 Sun 09-Feb-20 15:17:37

@Amy5665 I swear it feels like everyone I know is announcing their pregnancy, although I am really happy for them, I can't help but feel a bit sad. Haha, yeah I think if I told my DH anymore he would think I've lost my mind 😂. Glad there's others out there that think the same.

littletandme Sun 09-Feb-20 18:09:11

Welcome everyone smile

My first "proper" period since coming off the implant seems to have been very short, just a bit of spotting today (CD3) so wondering if I might ovulate early like I did the cycle I conceived DD. Might start doing OPKs from tomorrow!

elysiann Sun 09-Feb-20 18:14:54

Hi - I’d like to join.
This is our first proper cycle of trying but we’ve been waiting what seems like ages due to one thing or another!
On CD3 and AF due 10th March. I jump between trying to not put any pressure on and just seeing what happens and obsessively checking to plan when I’ll be fertile! Feel like I’m going a bit crazy already. Pleased to find people in the same boat smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »