Talk

Advanced search

Squinter 15dpo and previous miscarriage

(9 Posts)
itssquidstella Thu 06-Feb-20 07:18:47

Hi all, I got the faintest of all squinters on an FRER this morning (15dpo). DH can't see anything and thinks I'm deluded, but I know I can see something and I know I'm pregnant.

Unfortunately, exactly the same thing happened over Christmas: I had a real squinter at 16dpo, then a BFP on a digital and a Superdrug test at 19dpo. I tested again at five weeks with another Superdrug test and the line hadn't got any darker; I miscarried at six weeks.

I suppose I'm looking either for reassurance from people who've had late BFPs which turned into viable pregnancies, or stories from people who've been in the same boat!

OP’s posts: |
itssquidstella Thu 06-Feb-20 07:52:54

Anyone?

itssquidstella Thu 06-Feb-20 09:50:24

Bump!

Ylladyoll Thu 06-Feb-20 10:04:00

I'm late for my period but I took a a couple of cheap boots test so should be 12 and 14dpo, I'm not sure if I am or not, but my periods are bang on every month but it's not this month. I have started pregnacare gummies this month so wonder if this has caused the delay. I guess I just have to wait to see if period arrives. I've had some cramps but not spotting. I normally have two days of brown spotting before period starts so I'm not sure where I am this month confused I hope others have experiences to help you and me xx

Michette Thu 06-Feb-20 13:11:32

Also had a late BFP and unfortunately MC at 6w5 ...

But i don’t think it’s always the case

Keep us posted!!

itssquidstella Thu 06-Feb-20 14:11:36

Thanks @Michette! I'm hoping I might just be one of those people who have slow-rising HCG, and that my last MC wasn't necessarily related to my late positive, but I can't stop the anxiety...

itssquidstella Thu 06-Feb-20 14:12:07

@Ylladyoll fingers crossed for you!

Michette Thu 06-Feb-20 14:36:34

@itssquidstella i know the feeling. Must be awful and i hope it will be ok!!!!
Fingers crossed

Ylladyoll Thu 06-Feb-20 15:12:40

I dont feel pregnant now just want AF to come tbh x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in