Talk

Advanced search

TTC ..... those with TWW Starting around 11feb ?come keep me company !!!

(550 Posts)
Donnat89 Tue 04-Feb-20 19:24:14

Hi all ,

I want some company .... currently in my 10 month of TTC after a miscarriage last March at 14 weeks

Due to ovulate around the 10th so my TWW will start around the 11th

Anyone else in the same boat ? Let's keep each other company

Ps I need support not to test early as drove myself mad last month !

Xxx

Donnat89 Sat 28-Mar-20 14:04:09

Thanks ladies , I'm ok , feel a bit down but not awful .

I'm just waiting for AF to finish either Monday / Tuesday and should
Ovulate around the 9th but seeing as my cycle is now off could be later . Will have to wait and see what this cycle brings .

Hope everyone is keeping well ! Xx

Skyla01 Sat 28-Mar-20 09:45:05

@Juno231 I know how you feel! I used to ovulate as late as cd21. So when AF came I knew I had 3 full weeks just to wait. My luteal phase is shorter than average though so less waiting on the other side. Often my partner and I would start DTD far too early in the cycle, just to feel like we were doing something!

This month the time flew by though- distracted by CV.

Juno231 Sat 28-Mar-20 09:10:21

@Donnat89 sending you love this tough weekend. Baby dust to you as well, hopefully next cycle will be the one.

Got ten days left until ovulation and I'm starting to feel like this phase of the cycle is the most boring! Just eager to get on with it so I can POAS and get my BFP already smile

Sammyclaire22 Fri 27-Mar-20 20:28:34

@donnat89 im sorry for mixing the dates up, sending you both lots of love xx

Donnat89 Fri 27-Mar-20 17:26:44

@Sammyclaire22 hi hun , sorry to hear
Your poorly I hope you recover quickly

It's this Sunday , so we can't do a lot we have a candle and a scan pic on the shelf
So will light that and just console each other

It is what it is and I'm just trying to focus on the day to day stuff xx

Sammyclaire22 Fri 27-Mar-20 13:50:59

Hi everyone, sorry for radio silence work has been crazy busy and I'm pretty sure I have covid now- plus half my department have gone off sick with symptoms too! Just wish we could get tested to see for sure for our patients.

Currently 10dpo and i have sore boobs, lots of wet cm and far too much time to over think just lying in bed! Frer yesterday and wilko today both bfn (I even resorted to an opk to satisfy my urge to poas)

Sorry to hear about the AF arrivals, and I hope the year mark was ok @donnat89. Did you do anything to remember your baby? (If it's this Sunday im sorry.... I'm all confused with dates)

Big congrats @lrhr such lovely positive news!!

@Adrianoska I really recommend doing bbt- my ovulation is normally around cd10 (on the early side of ideal) and it means I can tell for sure that I ovulated give or take a day. I've also upgraded to the prime version of femometer when it was on offer which gives you information about your cycle and if there might be issues with it, plus the best time to use opks and to dtd.

Skyla01 Fri 27-Mar-20 13:24:48

@Donnat89 that is really tough, must be hard xx

I'm trying not to think of all the couples who will "accidentally" fall pregnant in the next month or two of lock down. While we're trying our hardest and still might not have any luck! But yes, definitely make a all the DTD more fun when you have extra time & energy for it.

Littlepeas2 Fri 27-Mar-20 13:11:20

Hi @Skyla01 happy ovulation!!

Donnat89 Fri 27-Mar-20 12:46:27

@Juno231 I'm on day 2 of AF should finish by Sunday I think this lockdown thing has its benefits me and OH have plenty of time together this month so let's hope for this month ?

@Skyla01 welcome ! I'm on cycle 12 now , I do have 2 kids from a previous relationship and lost a baby last year at 14 weeks so have been TTC again since it took us a year to do that so knew it wouldn't happen quickly .

This Sunday will be hard for me as it marks exactly a year since we lost our baby . So it's gonna be difficult but we are looking forward to his month .

Xxxx

Skyla01 Fri 27-Mar-20 12:01:28

Hiya, I wonder if I can join you guys?
I'm TTC no.1 for just over a year. According to app ovulation due tomorrow. Lots of time on our hands for DTD so maybe that will help this month!

I hope that most of you conceive very quickly without problem. However I would definitely suggest taking a relaxed approach to ttc (as much as possible), just in case it takes a while. I hit peak stress about 6 months in, but fortunately have managed to dial it back since.

Juno231 Fri 27-Mar-20 11:32:33

Not much to report here - AF has just finished yday so waiting for FW. Got three apps telling me three different ovulation days so I think OH is in for a hellish week 😅.

Randomly remembered today that because of a colposcopy I had a few years back I'm like 20% likely to give birth prematurely

Donnat89 Fri 27-Mar-20 11:00:11

@Adrianoska thanks hun x

My cycles are now all messed up so Will see how we get on ! X

LRHR Fri 27-Mar-20 10:58:43

@Adrianoska what I did different last cycle was not track.
Try and relax, keep doing the BD 3 times a week and fingers crossed you'll get your positive.
I only had my coil out beginning of January and started on a mad one the day it came out tracking every single thing that was different, practically making my husband have sex with me when I thought I was ovulating and not letting him near me at all other times as I didn't want "to waste" his sperm. Did the same in February and this month didn't do any of it and I got my positive.
Maybe you're putting too much pressure on yourself? I'm not trying to be judgemental or come across bossy but it may just help if you try and push it to the back of your mind (easier said than done)
I have everything crossed for you all and I'm praying you all get your BFPs soon xxx

Adrianoska Fri 27-Mar-20 10:36:10

Sorry.... 😣❤️

I am currently weeing on yet another opk... I am on cd11 and still not rising...? Why. Usually I ovulate on cd10. 😭
But we did have some excellent bd last night so I am covered, hahaha.

Getting ready for a day of not doing much in the sun...
How are you all? Xxx

Donnat89 Fri 27-Mar-20 09:04:42

Morning ladies , yes AF has started .
I'm gutted but relived at the same time least I can move onto my next cycle now .

How is everyone today ? Xxx

LRHR Fri 27-Mar-20 08:21:30

@Littlepeas2 also I was due on Tuesday, BFN on Sunday morning and then I just had a feeling and got BFP about 4Pm the same day. Xxx

LRHR Fri 27-Mar-20 08:19:37

@Donnat89 aww I'm so sorry for you ❤️
Least you know now and can move onto next month xxx

LRHR Fri 27-Mar-20 08:18:17

@Littlepeas2 yeah I did almost stringy Cm and lots of it (only a few times when wiping) and also I noticed that I had lots of watery Cm, enough to make my knickers really wet.
Fingers crossed for you xxx

Juno231 Fri 27-Mar-20 07:25:33

Did it start properly in the end? I'm still convinced you're only early pregnancy spotting 🤞

Donnat89 Thu 26-Mar-20 20:28:23

@Adrianoska thanks hun in all honesty I'm relived , had nothing in my underwear yet but have put a pad in now as I think AF will start properly xx

Adrianoska Thu 26-Mar-20 20:22:14

So sorry 😔

Donnat89 Thu 26-Mar-20 20:07:10

Bright red blood now safe to say AF is here

Adrianoska Thu 26-Mar-20 19:59:23

@Donnat89 that could be it! ☺️ Although it happened to me last month... I was spotting (never before) but then my period arrived
.. Keep testing and fingers crossed ❤️

@Juno231 omg... He doesn't know whether he coming or going hahaha, (HA HA)... But I am slightly confused this cycle. Last two cycles I ovulated on cd10. So I was getting myself ready, BD for a few nights. Nothing last night as we both were exhausted. Today it is cd10 and my opk are still completely negative 😥. I hope they will go up tomorrow... Is it possible that I will be ovulating later? Anyway. I am going to get him tonight big time 😁. Thank god he doesn't mind hahaha

I want a baby!

Littlepeas2 Thu 26-Mar-20 19:48:15

Hi @LRHR quick question for you! Did you get any EWCM leading up to your due date? I got really bad cramping this afternoon. Very much like period pains, they lasted about an hour. I went to the toilet during this time and had (a lot!!) of EWCM? I’m pretty sure I don’t normally get it this close to AF (due Monday) but then I don’t think I would have taken much notice before 😫

Donnat89 Thu 26-Mar-20 17:47:05

@LRHR just trying not to get my hopes up I so feel like I'm gonna come on , but then nothing no more spotting since earlier have taken some ibuprofen to get rid of the niggly back ache which has helped a bit gonna have a nice relaxing bath and then just see what tomorrow brings xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »