Talk

Advanced search

TTC ..... those with TWW Starting around 11feb ?come keep me company !!!

(616 Posts)
Donnat89 Tue 04-Feb-20 19:24:14

Hi all ,

I want some company .... currently in my 10 month of TTC after a miscarriage last March at 14 weeks

Due to ovulate around the 10th so my TWW will start around the 11th

Anyone else in the same boat ? Let's keep each other company

Ps I need support not to test early as drove myself mad last month !

Xxx

Mischali Sun 16-Feb-20 15:35:05

Hi there, good luck in the tww all! I had ivf done this month. My eggs were harvested on the 11th so I know my exact dates which helps a little... at the moment I have an embryo that was transferred this morning so now the wait to see if it sticks! My blood test is on 24/2 but I’m going to start testing from the 20th.
Fortunately this is the one month that I can’t symptom spot because I’m on hormone supplements so I’ve already been getting loads of symptoms before even having my embryo transferred lol.

pineapple2 Sun 16-Feb-20 18:19:58

@Mischali aww that's amazing..fingers crossed and wishing you all the luck in the world..

I've started feeling aches in lower tummy (don't know why) maybe I'm overthinking it..lol af isn't due till the 27th. I'm also found a little dizzy when standing up and moving but maybe that's because I've been up since half 5 cleaning my house..p.s I never get up that early usually
I've got 9 days off work now so I'll be twiddling my fingers and talking to you guys lol

Donnat89 Sun 16-Feb-20 20:07:34

Back ache has started for me ... usually a sign that AF will soon be here . Have also been cleaning all day so could be that ! Who knows I just hate this wait and wish it wasn't so long ! X

bribri1997 Sun 16-Feb-20 20:15:34

@Donnat89 I agree with the distraction! It’s all I can think about at the minute! And with it being half term this week works going to be quiet! ( I’m a nursery practioner in a baby room)

Donnat89 Sun 16-Feb-20 21:26:55

@bribri1997 yes distractions are needed during this wait , so if works quiet I will look for literally anything to do just so I'm busy !

Adrianoska Sun 16-Feb-20 22:16:01

Hello. Can i join? I too ovulated on the 11th...

I am 36, have been trying for 3 months now. I have two children from my previous marriage (6 and 12)and i am absolutely despwfor another baby.

I am drinking Proceive max (swithed from pregnacare conception last month), I eat big breakfasts, I used the Conceive plus lube this month and I keep my bum up in the air! 😂

This month we had sex every day from 4 days before ovulation and during and after... But for the two months before we also had sex almost every day and nothing...

Now I am symptoms spotting like mad! Please help!

Xxx

pineapple2 Mon 17-Feb-20 18:13:50

@Adrianoska hey I ovulated the same time too..what's the drink you are having?
We are using preseed. Im about 7dpo so doing a lot of symptom spotting.
Did have a few symptoms possibly in my head lol but they seemed to have stopped now.
What symptoms are you having.

Adrianoska Mon 17-Feb-20 20:05:50

Omg, I am going from totally convinced that i must be pregnant (tinge in a tummy, constipation, hsha) to totally certain that i will never have a baby again (my boobs are flat and not painful, i don't feel sick!)... I swear it is mad. I know we are too early still... Probably even too early to be spotting any signs.. Can't help it!

I am drinking Proceive Max, it is a very expensive conception supplement... Not sure if it worth it. But it has the maximum of all ingredients and apparently brilliant for women after 35 years of age. It taste nasty but i would drink devil's wee itself if it meant to help.

How are you doing? I so can't wait...

Today i had some big tinges in my abdomen and I am so hungry! But that could be anything...

Whats your story?

Xxx

Sammyclaire22 Mon 17-Feb-20 20:11:01

Hi can i join? I think i ovulated somewhere between the 12th and 14th (I have a slow bbt rise)
Ttc number 2, cycle 5 but previous ectopic so expecting it to take us a while if at all. Previously been a bit (a lot) obsessive about poas so ditched the opks this month and subscribed to Amazon for frer so cannot buy them early and waste them!

pineapple2 Mon 17-Feb-20 21:20:46

@Adrianoska 😂😂 I know I think we all end up convincing ourselves don't we..
Where do you get the proceive drink from?
The symptoms that I've been having are as follows..
Gassy (never usually) that seems to have stopped now..
Increased hunger
Little cramps in my lower stomach but like you say it's probably way to early to be experiencing anything..
With my first I was young so can't remember experiencing any symptoms..didn't even have morning sickness.
But all the above could happen every month but maybe I'm being highly sensitive to absolutely everything lol and picking up on those little things..

Roll on Saturday smile

MrsChicken89 Mon 17-Feb-20 21:31:49

Hello! I ovulated on the 14th, so 3dpo today.

Weve been trying 2 years this month, and first month we used preseed, ive heard lots of good things about it so keeping my fingers crossed.
Ive give up testing early, im just going to wait till AF turns up (or hopefully doesnt), were away the backend of the tww so hoping this keeps my mind off things for a while.

AsSurprisedAsYouAre Mon 17-Feb-20 21:33:43

Hi everyone. I'm 6 dpo now and creeping from 'preoccupied' into 'obsessed' territory! Have already had some differences this tww from the last few so those things (refusing to call them symptoms!) are fuelling the speculative fire. I usually test FMU from 10 dpo until AF arrives so just need to hang on three more days to POAS!
Thinking of you all and excited for the coming days where hopefully we'll start to see some early BFPs on this thread!

LexieBB Mon 17-Feb-20 23:50:19

I’m in! 3rd cycle ttc my first. Currently 7 dpo.

Donnat89 Tue 18-Feb-20 00:35:13

Welcome everyone ! I have thankfully been crazy busy today so unable to symptom spot which is nice I must admit !

Now I have finally stopped my back hurts .... so of AF for me

Tomorrow I will be 8'DPO so I'm desperately trying to keep busy so I do not symptom spot and do not test

Fingers crossed for you all I hope you get your BFPS ! X

Mischali Tue 18-Feb-20 05:36:55

Hi everyone 👋🏻 I tested this morning 2days past a day 5 embryo transfer (7dpo) to see if the trigger shot is out and it is. So now I can start testing for real at the end of the week. Will probably test again from Thursday (9dpo). With all these hormone supplements my “symptoms” were much worse before embryo transfer lol and now just to keep my mind off the wait..!!

KittyWindbag Tue 18-Feb-20 06:11:49

I ovulated on the 14th, period due 28th. Good luck to all!

Donnat89 Tue 18-Feb-20 12:39:05

@Mischali ohh how exciting I have everything crossed for
You Xxxxx

Sammyclaire22 Tue 18-Feb-20 13:35:45

Doing quite well this month at keeping a lid on symptom spotting, I've subscribed to Amazon for frer so can't go test mad early this month (like I usually do!)
I use conceive plus, worked within a few months last time but so far no difference this time sad
Good luck @mischali I can't imagine how wound up you must be!

Mischali Tue 18-Feb-20 15:47:34

Thanks everyone, at the same time I’m very scared of actually having a second child. Crazy right!

Mischali Tue 18-Feb-20 15:49:46

Can’t wait for everyone’s testing to start. I bought 3 types of tests so I can test Thursday through Sunday and compare them all 😂😂 if there is anything to see I will post pics!

LexieBB Tue 18-Feb-20 16:49:17

Ha! That’s too funny!!

I’m planning on not testing and just seeing if AF comes around this month; she’s due next Monday. I went crazy with early testing last month and was surprised by how badly the negatives stung each and every time - even the super early tests o took when I knew there was next to no chance of seeing anything.

Good luck with your testing! Hoping for many BFPs this month! ☺️

Donnat89 Tue 18-Feb-20 19:06:44

@LexieBB I was the same I spent a fortune on tests last month I refuse to do it to myself this month I'm going to try to wait until AF is due but will wait and see how long I hold out for !!

I am doing well not symptom spotting but have been keeping myself busy so I don't !

I really hope people get their BFPS . Xxx

pineapple2 Tue 18-Feb-20 19:13:52

Hi everyone, so since the symptoms I was having I haven't had anymore apart from a few vivid nightmares but have suffered with nightmares before (and wasn't pregnant) so I guess that's just a coincidence because I'm in the TTW.
Feeling abit "meh" tonight and not sure why..I always feel abit like that a week before af is due and she isn't due till the 27th ..
I'm testing Saturday I think and I have my friends birthday meal on the Saturday night so time will tell whether I can have a big bottle of wine or not 😂

Sammyclaire22 Tue 18-Feb-20 21:19:08

Not crazy at all @mischali- we spend so long just trying to get pregnant it's easy to forget how intense and insane having a baby is! Every time I've thought I've had a positive I've had a wave of panic- how on earth do I do it all again but with a toddler!

Going to try and hold off testing this month too... I spent far too long squinting, holding up to light, taking apart tests and getting my hopes up at evaps the last few months all for nothing! Let alone the cost!

Donnat89 Tue 18-Feb-20 21:57:52

@pineapple2 I did this last month big family meal so treated myself to a drink to help with the disappointment

@Sammyclaire22 haha yes this is my plan too , I have done all of that and I refuse
To do it to myself this month ! I'm due on the 25th so if AF doesn't come I will test then although i do have the usually pre AF back ache so I'm certain she's on her way !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »