Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

first cycle ttc - symptoms advice needed.

(6 Posts)
pigleychez Sun 02-Sep-07 15:06:46

Hi everyone,

Its my first time of posting on here so i hope I'm doing this right!

After our recent marriage in June, my husband and I have decided to try for our first baby.
This is our first month of trying of which we are both very excited about.

As far as I know my ovulation date was Thurs 30th ( last AF 17th August) so been at it like rabbits since the tuesday before. Now its the waiting till Af is due... boring bit. I'm very impatient the best of times and I think this is going to kill me!

Anyone have symptoms soon after ovulation? What were they?

Since yesterday I have had backache ( bottom of my spine) and a grumbly,achey, crampy, bloated kind of feeling- Hurts to push on my stomach and couldn't stand Husband laying on top last night! and tired.

Not sure if my overactive mind is reading too much into these.. ie could have just slept funny on my back and just generally tired or early AF symptoms.

Any advice would be great for us newbies to ttc.

Thanks Cheryl
x

TheMuppetMuggle Sun 02-Sep-07 15:17:11

Hello Chez
Come and join us on TTC for Sept

I don't have advice on symptoms but i know when my AF is due as get really bad backache & tiredness.

What CD day are you now??

TMM
xx

pigleychez Sun 02-Sep-07 15:35:12

Id love to come and join you Muppetmuggle but how do i?
And what is CD?

Sorry for being Dense! blush

Chez
x

TheMuppetMuggle Sun 02-Sep-07 15:57:02

Chez CD means Cycle Days, for instance the day your AF starts your CD1

this is the link to the thread septTTC

TMM
xx

Har27 Sun 02-Sep-07 19:35:06

Cheryl, I'm in the same position (married in May). So nice isn't it?! grin

Come and look at another thread in the Conception section called 'Anyone want to join me in symptom swapping?' or something like that! It's a very fun thread for obsessing people and full of very imaginative symptoms! Fingers crossed for you! We need a BFP on our thread! smile

lockets24 Mon 10-Sep-07 20:27:02

hey also ttc in sept hubby and i very excited now..i dont think i have ever read so much about ovulation and never paid so much attention to my periods!

nice to know others are in the same boat as us..good luck..have fun!

xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: