Talk

Advanced search

Line eyes please - is this positive or an evap?

(7 Posts)
fuckingevapline Mon 03-Feb-20 18:36:30

I never thought I'd be the type to ask for line eyes.. but here we go.

I've got myself into the spiral of internet cheapies because we are struggling to conceive DC2.
Previously I would literally got pregnant the month I started trying- had two MCs prior to a successful third time lucky. In those days I just bought a FRER a few days before my period.

Now my period is officially late (day 30 of a 25-28 day cycle). I think I ovulated late though, and I had some brown blood on Thursday.

I've used about a million internet cheapies this week, as well as the first responses about a week ago. All have been negative except for this one. What are your thoughts? Thank you!

OP’s posts: |
fuckingevapline Mon 03-Feb-20 18:38:28

Ps I think we should all crowdfund a start-up that can reverse engineer the first response tests, and sell them for 1/4 of the price. It's so unfair they cost so much for something that we literally piss on.

karala Mon 03-Feb-20 18:39:33

i see a line and i never see anything

Mooey89 Mon 03-Feb-20 18:42:39

I can see a line 🙈
Also top tip - home bargains do an early response pink dye and its pretty good

fuckingevapline Mon 03-Feb-20 18:49:23

Ah thank you both!

I don't have a home bargains near me. I was somewhere today where I thought I might find a Poundland (I've heard their tests are ok) but couldnt find one sad

I have bought some FRER but avoiding testing until the morning.. to add to the complexity I drink ridiculous amounts of water and even my FMU is nearly clear!

mums2boys Mon 03-Feb-20 19:59:45

Looks positive, best of luck to u x

fuckingevapline Tue 04-Feb-20 09:28:03

Argh and it was a false positive. FRER and then AF confirmed 😭

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in