Talk

Advanced search

Baby @home ovulation test!!please help an I ovualting??

(5 Posts)
BabyWant Wed 29-Jan-20 23:40:41

Hi girls please help me out, I've got these today delivered as I've seen so many talk about them and got pregnant using them,as you can see the top one is from this morning and the bottom is from 8 o'clock. Is this low high or peak? I know if it was peak the left should be darker but am I at high? Please help me out as I dont know when I ovulate and my cycle is irregular sometimes lasting 42 days.

OP’s posts: |
Livingmagicallyagain Thu 30-Jan-20 10:38:26

The photo is left to right, so I don't know which is top or bottom. Either way, neither is positive at the moment. With that brand the test line (closest to where you dip) going very clearly dark (at least as dark as the other line, if not much darker). So, you will know!

Which cycle day are you? I would text twice a day, 10am and 8pm, until you get your positive. It can take a few cycles of using them to see what your norm is - LH is usually present and can vary a bit until your surge.

Easy at home have an app, Premom, you can photograph the tests and it tells you which is high, peak etc.

Good luck!

BabyWant Thu 30-Jan-20 11:05:16

Thank you so much for your reply! Yes i have the app but was showing low for those ones ,then last night at 2.35 am it showed peak but when took another pic with same test it showed low? What do you think?

BabyWant Thu 30-Jan-20 11:07:51

The first one was yesterday morning the second was at 8 o'clock and third was at 2.35 am

Livingmagicallyagain Sat 01-Feb-20 07:04:42

The one to the left could be peak! Just keep trying (DTD!) anyway! Good luck!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in