Talk

Advanced search

Period advice

(3 Posts)
MMKMN Mon 27-Jan-20 19:47:34

Hi Ladies!

I'm after some advice please.

I have been off the pill and tracking my periods for 18months(ish) I have never been too regular (always on the mini pill with no periods and before that I was very irregular!)
My last 5/6 periods have been roughly 35/36 days and I've consistently had 4 days of medium flow.

We started TTC this cycle and I unfortunately came on yesterday (cycle day 33) normal flow yesterday with normal cramps but today I've had nothing but a couple of spots.

Obviously I'm now concerned as my flow has always been consistent for the last 18 months.

Should I be worried? Should I book a doctors appointment? Should I chill out and wait for a couple of days see if period kicks back in?

Any advice or ladies been through similar please?

Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
99problemsandthecatis1 Mon 27-Jan-20 20:57:04

Just wait. It'll either be a one off (therefore nothing to worry about), an anovulatory period - again, happens, nothing to worry about, possible implantation bleeding in which case you'll know in a a few days.

If you were to go to the GP, they'd look at you like you had 2 heads and tell you to come back if it happens again. It's very unlikely to be something serious.

MMKMN Mon 27-Jan-20 21:29:59

Thanks for your reply!

Glad it could be a number of things I don't need to worry about! blush

I'll just chill out and enjoy the one day period grin

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in