Talk

Advanced search

Any advice?

(9 Posts)
Eatsleepbakerepeat Wed 22-Jan-20 09:03:53

Firstly I feel bad even posting this as read some of the posts of people that have been trying for months even years but me and my OH decided to start trying this month 4 dpo I started feeling sick 7 days later I had really bad cramping and have been feeling tired
Did a test 7dpo bfn nausea continued and I've been so tired I do nights and have struggled making it through still feeling rubbish I took another test 12 dpo another bfn
Due af today so far nothing but I've been on s night so that could throw me off
Here's a bit of a list of other things I've had
Nausea
Tiredness
Feeling warmer with hot sweats on a night (tho not every night)
Headaches that do go
Constipation
Could I still get a bfp even tho I had a bfn the other day? Does it even sound like I could be pregnant? Feel like in focusing on the symptoms a bit much and so disheartened by the bfn!

OP’s posts: |
paintfairy Wed 22-Jan-20 13:29:34

I am new to trying too. Last month was my first proper month. I actually think it messes with our bodies! I had similar. I also kept having weird hot spells, could taste metal, all of it! I am sensitive to cramps and I felt they were different. But nope - nothing. I didn't imagine what was happening, but I do think maybe different reactions are triggered when TTC that aren't related to pregnancy. Its so hard not to cling to every symptom but I think you need to dismiss it all and assume you aren't. Until you are! For your own sanity. I'm 5dpo now and have cramps. But I think I often do a little on and off. So I'm ignoring it as it's likely nothing. No point hoping!

Eatsleepbakerepeat Wed 22-Jan-20 17:25:59

@paintfairy its brutal it's the sickness and heat I feel awful!!! Af is a day late too which it never is but I dont want to think too much into it sad it's an awful waiitng game and your right the body does weird things to you convincing you when you might not be sad I normally get no af symptoms so it just seems odd

paintfairy Wed 22-Jan-20 17:34:33

It's cruel really. It's like it tricks you into believing you are! But if AF is late then it's worth testing again? What tests are you using?

Eatsleepbakerepeat Wed 22-Jan-20 17:41:52

Its awful! And just asdas own we do have some clear blue but was waiting to use those (I dont know what for!! Haha)

BabyDancer Wed 22-Jan-20 17:58:50

I'm in the same boat! I've just started TTC and I had:
- Headaches
- Nausea
- Feeling warmer than usual
- Tiredness
- Cramping
- Metallic taste

I was due AF on Saturday but it still hasn't arrived. I did a FRER this morning though and it was a BFN. So I guess my body is playing tricks on me. Ergh. We just need to stop overthinking it and try to 'live in the moment' - but it's so difficult!!

soulandsunshine Wed 22-Jan-20 19:13:13

Just want to share that I'm in a similar boat. First month of properly trying. Also reading into body despite knowing not to. Fingers crossed.

paintfairy Wed 22-Jan-20 19:15:44

@Eatsleepbakerepeat yes I think the clear blue don't work so early? Well it's still possible if AF hasn't shown up yet!

Eatsleepbakerepeat Wed 22-Jan-20 19:22:59

It's so annoying but almost nice to know others are In the same boat, I did one tonight and BFN but having stabbing pains in my tummy but not like pre af pains it's all so odd!!
The sickness and tiredness is making me feel shocking tho!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in