Talk

Advanced search

Cramps as early pregnancy signs

(10 Posts)
Jurassiclover Wed 15-Jan-20 00:13:27

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and gone on to have a BFP?

I've been having all sorts of cramps (no clue where I am in cycle or if/when I ovulated as this is only second cycle after MC). The most noticeable ones I've had have been cramping during sex (sorry if tmi) it's nothing excruciating, just like normal period pains really.

This is something I usually never get (and only started experiencing after coming off the pill). I do remember having this a couple of times when I was pg before miscarriage but I don't know whether it would classify as a pg symptom or if I'm just symptom spotting and it's normal.

So has anyone else had lots of cramping (especially during sex) and had a BFP following the cramping?

Thanks guys.

Jurassiclover Wed 15-Jan-20 19:56:11

Bump

lilcl95 Wed 15-Jan-20 20:44:38

Can't help but I'm having cramps too, I've put it down to implantation (optimistically!). Let me know how you get on.

newmum2020 Wed 15-Jan-20 21:01:14

@Jurassiclover yes I have! I miscarried in November but shortly after I found out I was pregnant I experienced strong painful cramps during orgasm! I googled it and apparently it's normal due to being more sensitive. the article said cramping always happens but we don't notice when not super sensitive to it. So this could be a sign! 🤞for you xx

Cheesey21 Wed 15-Jan-20 21:02:41

I had cramps for starting from the week before I got my BFP and they carried on until I was 10 weeks x

DuckonaBike Wed 15-Jan-20 21:12:22

Yes I had this. My first pregnancy I was sure I couldn’t be pregnant as they felt just like period cramps so I thought it was just really late... after about 10 days I took a test! Had the same with the second one too. Had two straightforward pregnancies, no miscarriages so it’s nothing sinister!

Jurassiclover Wed 15-Jan-20 22:24:39

@lilcl95 yeah fingers crossed it is! Will keep this thread updated. Hope it turns out well for you, keep us updated!

Jurassiclover Wed 15-Jan-20 22:25:29

@newmum2020 ahhh that would make sense! Ooooh hopefully it's a sign 🤞 thank you!!

Jurassiclover Wed 15-Jan-20 22:26:06

@Cheesey21 ahhh well hopefully these cramps are a good sign then!🤞x

Jurassiclover Wed 15-Jan-20 22:27:16

@DuckonaBike ahhhh fingers crossed it's a good sign then! Thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »