Talk

Advanced search

Help?

(2 Posts)
Longshot1 Tue 14-Jan-20 21:03:28

I'm looking for a bit of advice, maybe to see if any of you lovely ladies have experienced the same..

2 weeks ago I missed 2 days of my pill, I didn't have sex within those days but did a few days later, so don't think I took enough to be protected when I said sex.

Anyway, since last Monday I have had painful breasts and still do. It's gotten to the point I've had to wear a sports bra because an ordinary one is unbearable. I also keep having waves of nausea.

I've taken 6 TESTS! All negative. The problem is, I don't know when my period is due because I don't get them because of my pill. Is it too early to test? Am I being paranoid?

Even when I did get a period my breasts were only sore for 3-4 days prior. It's been 8 days now. My nipples sting and seem to always be erect whether I'm not or cold.

I'm also thinking is this just because I missed 2 days of my pill? Any advice would be appreciated 😊

Sparkle2020 Wed 15-Jan-20 03:27:54

The day you had sex after the missed pill, test 3 weeks after that and you should have a solid answer!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »