Talk

Advanced search

TWW starts now, anyone else?

(14 Posts)
ceebee21 Tue 14-Jan-20 14:05:59

Anyone want to join me... Currently 1DPO...a long two weeks ahead of me xx

biscuit13 Tue 14-Jan-20 17:51:22

me im 1dpo aswell smile well I think, had first static smiley (lh surge) on sunday evening and pain sunday and Monday which I think was ovulation. we only dtd Friday and sunday though so do you think that's enough? dh doesn't want to label it as "trying" just wants to stay relaxed and "see what happens"

MilsCookie Tue 14-Jan-20 20:54:41

Hello! 👋 I think I’m 1dpo today too (although not entirely sure but I am on CD20 today and my cycles are usually 33-34 days long).

@biscuit13 my DP is exactly the same! Have to be careful what language I use when talking about it with him haha. So technically we’re ‘not trying’ - except we are!!

biscuit13 Tue 14-Jan-20 21:21:37

@MilsCookie oh my goodness our situations sound exactly the same! cant mention being "fertile" otherwise he thinks im getting obsessive. he knew I was doing the clear blue OPKs though.

Im on CD21 and cycles vary a lot, between 30-40 days long. This is literally our first month TTC first baby, ive been so broody for ages and im so excited that we are finally giving it a go! (but cant be overly excited in front of DH... just trying to play it coo) I don't want to get my hopes up too much, the odds of conceiving on the very first month are quite low but im just praying it'll happen!

is this your first?

MilsCookie Tue 14-Jan-20 21:31:36

@biscuit13 hahaha oh god we’re in the same boat then! Whenever he sees I’m on mumsnet he’s like ‘are you talking to complete strangers again?’ LOL 🙈 he doesn’t get it at all. Any time I mention ‘trying’ or that I’m fertile he’s like ‘stop putting pressure on it!’ And since it’s constantly on my mind it’s really hard not to talk about it and be 🤐 around him. So I just come on here haha 🙈

We’re almost cycle buddies then! Mine are usually 33-34 days but can also vary between 31-36. Sadly I had a missed miscarriage in November when I thought I was 12 weeks but the baby only measured 10 weeks. That was an accidental pregnancy but we had planned to ‘not try’ as of Jan 2020 anyway, so we were really happy! So this month is our first official month of TTC and yes it will be our first baby. I’m so scared it might happen again but trying to be positive. I love that you’re ‘trying to play it cool’ 😂 - totally the same as me!! Is this your first?

biscuit13 Tue 14-Jan-20 21:42:09

@MilsCookie haha! yes our partners sounds exactly the same! yeah same its all im thinking about at the moment.
sorry to hear about your MC, that must of been sad. yes lets try and stay positive, its so hard when you have so little control over what happens!

yes it will be our first, im just scared I wont be able to get pregnant or something, we've never tried before.

when will you be testing? are you going to wait until AF is due?

MrsTumbletap Wed 15-Jan-20 13:47:47

I'm 1dpo, so now the waiting game.

But been having cramps for 2-3 days, so either painful ovulation or...... well I don't know, but it hurts.

biscuit13 Wed 15-Jan-20 13:56:12

@MrsTumbletap hello! Yeah must of been ovulation pain, I can sometimes get it, like sharp stabbing pains on and off for a day or 2. Welcome smile are you trying for your first baby?

Sparkle2020 Wed 15-Jan-20 14:26:22

Hey! I’m starting to test on the 26th. Can I join? smilegrin

MrsTumbletap Wed 15-Jan-20 22:15:14

@biscuit13 this would be my second.

But now I'm having a bit of a panic and feeling too old. I'm 37 and got all broody the last month or two and now I'm thinking, shit. If I get pregnant I will be in 41 with a 4 year old. Will people look at me and wonder why I'm pregnant this late. Why did I leave it so long? (DS is 7)

My head is a bit of a mess right now!

ceebee21 Wed 15-Jan-20 22:19:06

Sorry guys, started the thread and abandoned you.

Hope everyone is well... I'm trying to be calm this time and not think about testing every day... Think that's why I'm not on this as much, but it does help to talk to others xxx

biscuit13 Thu 16-Jan-20 08:12:26

@MrsTumbletap not old at all!

I'm just wishing the days away so I can find out. My mind keeps switching between thinking I've got a good chance this month and I'm healthy so I should be pregnant to thinking theres not much chance I probably wont be....

I dont really know what to expect symptom wise either. Ahh just got to wait I suppose. Will probably test on sunday 26th if I have enough will power to wait... even then that's 2 before before my period is due.

ChampooPapi Thu 16-Jan-20 10:23:25

Cd21 today, still going to baby dance today and over the weekend just in case of late ovulation. How are you @ceebee21?

ceebee21 Thu 16-Jan-20 23:30:10

@ChampooPapi I'm good thanks, just pretty chilled about it all this month and hoping for the best. I am tempting and am 3dpo atm xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »