Talk

Advanced search

When did I ovulate? Can someone look at my chart please? Confused!

(12 Posts)
danielasummer Sun 12-Jan-20 09:46:01

Hi all, just wanting some help please! Did I ov on CD32 or CD35? Or does anyone have any other guesses? I'm confused πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

danielasummer Sun 12-Jan-20 09:47:11

From CD26-33 I discarded temps because I was ill x

danielasummer Tue 14-Jan-20 18:56:15

Just bumping as still none the wiser..

StephyRose Tue 14-Jan-20 20:49:49

Hi @danielasummer,

I am of no help to you I'm afraid as I dont temp but i recognise you from the MC board. I think we MC around a similar time, I found out Nov 19th ... i just wanted to see how you were. I am due on the 18th so will be testing a similar time to you, that's if AF doesn't come first. πŸ™ˆ

Hope you are well smile fingers crossed for you this months!! 🀞

danielasummer Tue 14-Jan-20 21:06:44

@StephyRose hi lovely, bless you, thank you for checking in on me ❀️ I'm just so sorry to hear of your MC..there are no words, so I won't try to string any together, just that we are so brave for embarking on this journey again after losing our babies. Which thread did you see me on? Hope you're taking care xx

StephyRose Tue 14-Jan-20 21:22:50

@danielasummer thank you darling, I'm really sorry about yours too ❀it was the one where you were feeling down at Christmas, sorry to remind you of that. πŸ’—And then I saw on here earlier that you are looking to test sometime this weekend.

I am good - have good days and bad days. Some days I feel okay about it - when all is said and done. That it was heartbreaking but I will have my little family one day and hopefully soon. But then tonight I feel down about it ... my friend phoned me yday and her baby will be born 10 days after mine was due. She is starting to think about the nursery and it made me think .... why me? Why us? Why dont I get my happy ending?

But by tomorrow morning, I will feel better. πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ How are you doing?

Sorry I am not answering your query but I hope I am bumping your thread!!

danielasummer Tue 14-Jan-20 21:32:26

@StephyRose ahh yes, thank you, don't worry at all..I was feeling particularly down at Christmas but now starting to look forward to a fresh start and 12 months of possibilities, just hoping and wishing I will get to hold my babe either in my arms or in bump-form by the end of this year.

I think it's totally normal to have good and bad days, and you absolutely will have your little family soon. I'm sending you lashings and lashings of baby dust. I feel that TTC after a MC can be a lonely and scary place, so I'm sending you a virtual hug too, just for good measure.

I'm in the same boat - one of my best friends is due a few weeks after I was. It was hard in the beginning, comparing where she is and where I should be, but now I'm just looking forward to meeting her precious bundle and in my heart I know I will get to meet mine soon too. Of course we will never forget the babes we held for a short time, though, and I do feel like my first babe is my baby with wings that I didn't get to hold.

I hope you're being well supported by people around you IRL? MN has been a real help to me over the last few months, as have all of the lovely, strong women I've talked to on here, including yourself x

Sammyclaire22 Tue 14-Jan-20 22:15:36

I would guess cd35 as I think you have to have 3 consecutive temps that are raised 0.2C or more above your baseline. Try femometer app as it gives you a coverline and works out what it think your ovulation date is based on the temps which makes it easier.

Whyhaveidonethis Wed 15-Jan-20 06:21:34

Hiya, personally I think day 31 or 32, potentially earlier but it's difficult to tell due to the discarded temps. Have you tried going back to those dates and gradually, one by one not discarding them? That can actually suddenly show a line. My temps can often be pretty bumpy and then for about 4/5 days before I ovulate they settle down and then jump up once I ovulate

danielasummer Wed 15-Jan-20 18:11:00

@Sammyclaire22 @Whyhaveidonethis hi ladies, thank you so much for your reply. It's so hard to tell because those 2 temps were high to me, and on my other app it says my coverline is 36.28, so they would be above that. I have no idea? Now not sure when to test! Also I did go back and un-discard the temps but FF was none the wiser. x

Sammyclaire22 Wed 15-Jan-20 21:49:26

If you are waiting til AF is due then I'd go with the later date, that way if you are pg you won't be testing too early and more likely to get a true bfp, as hard as it is waiting! And then if AF does arrive early then you know it was the earlier date to then help predict next month x

danielasummer Fri 17-Jan-20 10:49:28

@Sammyclaire22 hi, thank you for your advice, I think I will wait until Tuesday. Just haven't a clue what is going on with my chart. I feel no different to normal so I believe I'm not pregnant, so I won't be disappointed. x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started Β»