Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Temping ladies - where to buy thermometer?

(8 Posts)
hanaflower Tue 28-Aug-07 10:36:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Gracie14 Tue 28-Aug-07 10:39:15

Hi Hana,

I bought my thermometer at boots (a BBT thermometer) and it came in a little pack with a book to record your temps every morning. It was about £10.

HTH - Good luck when you start ttc and come along to the temping buddies thread everybody is lovely and supportive

hanaflower Tue 28-Aug-07 10:57:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

moodymoo Tue 28-Aug-07 11:07:50

I have the boots one - but I cought it off ebay brfand new for £5 (not sure if prices have changed but they were £15 in Boots when I was looking 2 months ago). They seem to be on there quite alot at the moment.

Tigger13 Tue 28-Aug-07 20:20:15

Hi I bought mine from access diagnosis it is a digital one and works same as boots one but was less than £5 and came with charting leaflet (photocopy but good start) they deliver first class in brown envelope.

Good Luck, I am useless at remembering stuff but on 2nd month with using it.

Waiting2Exhale Tue 28-Aug-07 21:25:59

Question, thinking of temping but unsure of a few things. Does it matter from where the tempurature is taken, i.e. can it be from the ear?

Ready Tue 28-Aug-07 21:45:14

The temp should be taken orally or vaginally. There is a special basal thermometer for this purpose. The thermometers that read from the ear are apparently not accurate enough for fertility charting.

Good luck

Waiting2Exhale Tue 28-Aug-07 21:59:10

thanks for that Ready, will order a different BBT thermometer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now