Talk

Advanced search

NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE, BUT.... MY PERIOD IS STRESSING ME OUT!

(16 Posts)
lissie Wed 22-Aug-07 14:40:19

i have been regular as clockwork since i can remember, but: last month i had a freaky period, spotted on the sun (when af was due) then period started on the tues properly. bled bright red, no tissue/clots/tail off and stopped dead after 5d. docs thought it might have been a false period and to be safe did a blood HCG test which came back as def not pg (-1 HCG) well, period not due for a week and its started already, only light but definately blood. this is vv odd. never had this before and im a bit worried. we havent been ttc, reassure me please!

lissie Wed 22-Aug-07 14:52:24

anyone?

lissie Wed 22-Aug-07 15:01:38

shameless bump

lissie Wed 22-Aug-07 15:09:37

BellaBear Wed 22-Aug-07 15:10:50

my period was a bit funny for two months after my mc, could this be it?

(Hi Lissie!)

buttercupbabe Wed 22-Aug-07 15:11:06

Hi Lissie I'm no expert but my sister has had short cycles like this from time to time. You perhaps ovulated very early on in the cycle. I remember talking to you a couple of months back about clomid - have you been on that? I'm having a bit of a weird one myself but I think that's because I took myself off the clomid. Try not to worry - I even think my sis had a period every 2 weeks at one point but it sorted itself out on it's own. HPH

buttercupbabe Wed 22-Aug-07 15:11:47

sorry that was supposed to be hth!

lissie Wed 22-Aug-07 15:15:17

thank you. we start clomid in oct/nov all going well. i know that a few cycles back i ov'd v late (CD23) and did think that it could be down to my last mc but didnt have any real probs after my previous ones. even after my ep my cycle went straight back to normal.

lissie Wed 22-Aug-07 15:28:52

lissie Wed 22-Aug-07 15:50:52

lissie Wed 22-Aug-07 16:02:28

bump

toomuchtimeonline Wed 22-Aug-07 16:56:27

Sorry Lissie can't really help but thought I'd bump for you..

I've read on here that after MC you're AF can be all over the place so I suppose it could be that but that doesn't really help you live through it does it.. sorry!

lissie Wed 22-Aug-07 19:30:46

thanks anyway!

lissie Wed 22-Aug-07 20:19:54

definately a period. curiouser and curiouser!

cedar12 Thu 23-Aug-07 10:26:14

I expect Lissie the mc has messed up your cycle, also I remember you saying you havent been feeling well that can also muck things up. I hope your feeling better, take it easy and look after your self. Reflexology helped me with painful periods and very painful ovulation so might be worth giving it a go I felt great after it.

lissie Thu 23-Aug-07 16:00:30

i thought that must have been it. good job i havent been ttc this month really!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now