Talk

Advanced search

Confused about LH levels?

(8 Posts)
MrsHobo Mon 02-Dec-19 23:00:08

Sorry, this has probably been a question THOUSANDS of times, but I can't seem to find an answer!
I've been using OPK since the day after AF ended. I've been testing once a day in the evening for now, then will test twice a day closer to ovulation (no idea of that's right).
I've been logging the results on the Premom app, so I have a visual record...but my levels seem to be going up and down?! So far they have been;
Is this normal? Should they not be just going up?
Sorry, I'm probably just over thinking it!

Lolastanley Tue 03-Dec-19 01:12:11

Im having similar results, from what I googled it doesn’t necessarily increase but you should get a surge and 12/24 hours after your egg is released... that’s what I’ve gathered from the limited information

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Tue 03-Dec-19 07:33:37

Mine fluctuate a bit before actual surging

NannyPear Tue 03-Dec-19 07:50:26

Your LH levels fluctuate throughout your cycle rather than steadily increase towards your surge. Some people may see an increase from a couple of days before a surge though.

sarahc336 Tue 03-Dec-19 07:55:32

As the others have said, lh stays quite stead and we have a little bit in our system all through our cycle but at some point it'll rapidly increase which is the surge so these look quite normal to me xx

MrsHobo Tue 03-Dec-19 09:43:22

Thank you ladies! X

sarahc336 Tue 03-Dec-19 17:59:29

I feel like an actual scientist since I've been ttc this time, studying everything grin if you could get pregnant by understand it though I'm sure we'd all get our bfp ha ha xx

MrsHobo Tue 03-Dec-19 19:35:05

@sarahc336 I'm terrible! I like to know everything...I think I wear Google out sometimes!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »