Talk

Advanced search

Line eyes again!

(25 Posts)
Wishtobeamamma Mon 02-Dec-19 19:59:52

So guys, what do we reckon? The darker photo I turned the lighting down a bit to show what I think is the start of a BFP!?

Sarah5678 Mon 02-Dec-19 20:37:06

Hi is this a freedom test?
If it is...I done one of these a few weeks ago and my result looked exactly like yours and I am not pregnant but the test definitely looked positive. Read loads of bad things about these giving false positives recently. I really hope this is the start of your BFP though!! Good luck! Xx

Wishtobeamamma Tue 03-Dec-19 12:49:16

Came up straight away

Quiffy Tue 03-Dec-19 12:56:18

Can see the line! How many DPO are you?

thr33andme Tue 03-Dec-19 12:58:43

That's definitely a very early positive. Congratulations!

Wishtobeamamma Tue 03-Dec-19 13:00:25

@Quiffy I'm 15DPO today!

Quiffy Tue 03-Dec-19 13:01:35

@Wishtobeamamma Defo looks like the startings of a BFP. Congratulations smile

isitaline97 Tue 03-Dec-19 13:41:50

Hi @Wishtobeamamma that deffo looks like a promising line on the frer! 🎉 I have done an Asda freedom this morning - it looks very similar to yours! Trying to hold off doing any more 🤣

Wishtobeamamma Wed 04-Dec-19 10:41:14

I've started spotting pink and red today? I'm worried now!

Quiffy Wed 04-Dec-19 10:44:01

@Wishtobeamamma I think spotting can be quite common in early pregnancy. Did you take another test? Could be worth getting a blood test at your GP.

Wishtobeamamma Thu 05-Dec-19 05:07:10

Blood is bright red now. Think this is a chemical sad

Quiffy Thu 05-Dec-19 08:33:56

Sorry @Wishtobeamamma sad lots of baby dust for next cycle

Wishtobeamamma Thu 05-Dec-19 17:58:48

@Quiffy been passing small clots today and had awful cramps in my stomach. Going to see how long the bleeding lasts for and do another test at the end of the week. I really think this is a chemical pregnancy as the consistency of the bleeding isn't like my normal AF.

Off work this weekend so going to have some me time and binge on chocolate and Christmas films

Thank you for your support x

Quiffy Thu 05-Dec-19 18:23:57

@Wishtobeamamma Definitely spoil yourself this weekend! Eat all the chocolate and calories, watch lots of Christmas flicks and really look after yourself <3 xx

Wishtobeamamma Thu 05-Dec-19 19:34:37

Couldn't resist and this lines darker than the one before just can't get a good picture

Symptomspotter86 Thu 05-Dec-19 20:04:11

That's definitely a line. Have you tried a digital?

Wishtobeamamma Thu 05-Dec-19 20:18:58

No I haven't done a digital but I'm still bleeding bright red x

MrsS123 Fri 06-Dec-19 11:58:19

Hey there, I appear to be going through something similar. Took a frer day AF due and got a faint but clear bfp, also got a faint clear bfp on cb. Got a bfn on digital and then starting bleeding 2 days after af due. Feels like a normal af but had a few more cramps than normal. On 3rd AF day now but still getting faint positives on cb and frer! Not sure what to do x

Wishtobeamamma Fri 06-Dec-19 15:26:19

@MrsS123 let me know how you get on. I'm going to do another test later on today and see how this weekend goes. If the line continues to get stronger I'll book in with my GP. Best wishes to you x

MrsS123 Fri 06-Dec-19 16:19:05

@Wishtobeamamma will do! I’ve just got some cheapie strips and did two just now and they are showing very very faint bfp’s. I would rather just know it’s bfn now than the ‘not knowing’ as I’m still bleeding like normal af. Fingers crossed for you x

Wishtobeamamma Fri 06-Dec-19 20:35:18

@MrsS123 hi just wanted to give an update. Just did another FRER and it's a definite negative. Crazy how the hormone has dropped so quick.

I'm feeling pretty crap. It's taken me 9 months so far which I know is not a long time compared to others but it's just made me feel helpless

Is it okay to be upset? I mean, I'm not sure whether it's okay for me to grieve this as I see it as a loss

MrsS123 Fri 06-Dec-19 20:52:30

@Wishtobeamamma I’m so sorry to hear. Mine is looking to be the same. But I am going to try and take it as a good thing that I got to see a bfp (albeit faint). Of course it’s ok to be upset, take the time you need to pick yourself up again and hopefully next month will be our month! x

IAmSickOfWaiting Fri 06-Dec-19 22:08:27

I am so sorry to read about your disappointment.

Of course it’s ok to grieve this! It is a loss, the way I look at it.

I had a chemical pregnancy a couple of years back. I enjoyed being pregnant for a few days before pains started and the failure was confirmed by a beta. For those few hours or few days or couple of weeks, you’re pregnant, so it’s painful to comprehend and learn of.

Take time to grieve. You’re allowed to feel sad. When you’re ready to start again, good luck smile

Quiffy Sat 07-Dec-19 08:20:21

You can definitely be upset! Sorry you’re going through a rollercoaster of emotions sad

sarahc336 Sat 07-Dec-19 17:57:28

Yes it is defiantly ok to grieve, it is a loss. I'm very sorry to hear this news, take care of yourself thanks xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »