Talk

Advanced search

Have I ovulated??

(8 Posts)
danielasummer Mon 02-Dec-19 18:49:57

Hi, just looking for some advice please.

Had a missed miscarriage in October, took the medical management route, bled for 10 days. Have not had AF yet.

Had egg white cervical mucus the week before last so we DTD loads. I then had an ultrasound scan to make sure the MMC had gone - then they said I had lots of follicles on my ovaries but none maturing, so probably wouldn't ovulate this cycle.

But then the day after that, my temperature rose (I measure BBT to TTC) and have been really high ever since (I'm 11 DPO according to Fertility Friend and Natural Cycles). So is it possible the sonographers got it wrong at my scan? Could I have ovulated literally that day and they didn't catch it on the scan? Or has my temp risen for another reason?

The last few days I've been dizzy, had creamy cervical mucus and yesterday had a spot of dark brown blood when I wiped.

Would LOVE some advice please as I'm driving myself crazy over here!! x

danielasummer Mon 02-Dec-19 20:08:34

Just bumping...still driving myself nuts over here 🤦🏻‍♀️

Harperd89 Mon 02-Dec-19 22:30:23

I also had a MMC the end of October and haven’t gotten my period since. I have my 6 week check up next week but took a ovulation test today to try and see if i am ovulating bc i don’t want to wait for my period then start trying. I always tracked my period so i knew when i was ovulating, it’s hard not knowing now since i can’t go off that. I’m hope something got missed and you a BFP soon!

danielasummer Tue 03-Dec-19 07:37:53

@Harperd89 thank you for replying and so sorry to hear of your MMC flowers fingers crossed you are ovulating this cycle and can begin TTC straight away. I don't know where I am really either, considering the doctors said one thing and my temperatures are saying another!

Keep me updated smile x

Lweji Tue 03-Dec-19 07:45:57

I don't think you can get an answer except by having a scan again to check for signs of ovulation.

I think the best advice now is to distract yourself and test in three days or so.
But some tests can give an early answer. If you can't manage to rest, give one a go first thing in the morning tomorrow.

danielasummer Tue 03-Dec-19 11:19:17

@Lweji hi, you're totally right. I won't be having another scan so I guess I'll just have to wait and test over the weekend (AF due this week). Definitely distracting myself and keeping busy is helping! Just hoping that the sonographers got it wrong and I have ovulated this cycle! I just can't explain the high temps otherwise x

Lweji Tue 03-Dec-19 15:39:07

Good luck. flowers

I've been there (minus the known miscarriage) and forced myself to wait until the expected date went by. The time I knew I was pregnant, I really was.

danielasummer Tue 03-Dec-19 16:47:33

@Lweji thank you x I'm not holding out much hope this cycle so will be a very happy shock if I am.

Thank you so much for your advice flowers hoping you get your BFP soon x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »