Talk

Advanced search

0 Morphology and low mobility SA

(6 Posts)
MallonMary Sun 01-Dec-19 21:46:09

Hi all,

After ttc for one year, my DH and I have had some tests- mine came back fine but DH SA came back as 0 normal forms and very low motility (18%), sperm count fine at 97 million.

We've only seen his results come through online and don't have a doctors appointment to talk it through until another week, but obviously we are upset to see such poor results and are eager to understand what this means for us and whether we'll be able to conceive naturally.

Any help or advice very much welcome!

Sunflower2019 Tue 03-Dec-19 07:46:58

I hope you get some feedback from this! My dp has low morphology and we were told it an issue as he has a lot of it! Time will tell xxx

MallonMary Tue 03-Dec-19 08:13:15

Hi sunflower,

Do you mean you were told it was an issue or wasn't?

I couldn't quite work out from your message x

Sunflower2019 Tue 03-Dec-19 08:48:44

No they said it wasn’t an issue.. as one sperm test isn’t accurate, also if there’s plenty of sperm it only takes 1 to be strong and make it! They said it can take upto a year to conceive with most couples and most of those couples their dp has issues with sperm in some way, whether it’s lack of poor motility or low morphology... I have actually made a post about this and had a few replies.. I’ll find it attach xxx

Sunflower2019 Tue 03-Dec-19 08:49:24

Plus I’ve heard vitamins and changing diet can help.. cq10? My dp is now taking that! X

MallonMary Tue 03-Dec-19 14:10:24

Thank you! Not sure how to see the attachment- is it there? X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »