Talk

Advanced search

First flashing smiley face

(198 Posts)
Mich2020 Fri 29-Nov-19 14:13:21

Eeek today I got my first flashing smiley face on clearblue digital opk, how long should I expect it to be flashy before turning static? Anyone used these? X

Lori86 Fri 06-Dec-19 13:36:22

@Mich2020 that all sounds promising. How many days ago did you ovulate?
@Waiting1987 don't rule it out yet, every pregnancy is different. Hope you're feeling better soon x @Wantywanty same to you, don't rule it out yet. Fingers crossed for you all.
I've been getting cramps the last 2 days & quite a lot of cm plus the boob pain, sounds positive but I've never really paid that much attention to how I feel at this time of the month before so I don't know if that's how I always am!!

Mich2020 Fri 06-Dec-19 13:41:28

@Lori86 had my first peak on the 1st so I think the 2nd, this is way to early to have any sort of symptoms I know. But just feel crappy. Never feel this bad after ovulation xx

Lori86 Fri 06-Dec-19 14:11:43

@Mich2020 fingers crossed. It'd be so lovely if some of us (obv hopefully all of us) got our bfp.

Mich2020 Fri 06-Dec-19 15:17:39

Yes it would be great. When are you testing? Xx

Lori86 Fri 06-Dec-19 20:41:07

I'll probably try to leave it until Friday of next week. My af would be due on 16th ish if its a 25 day cycle. My cycles are all over the place though so not sure when to test really. I'm out for drinks next weekend so I'd like to test before that as I reckon it'll be a messy one!!

Waiting1987 Sat 07-Dec-19 14:07:06

I did a frer today blush. Obviously negative as I'm only about 6 dpo max 7. What is wrong with me...

Lori86 Sat 07-Dec-19 20:19:14

@Waiting1987 I did one today too even though I knew it was too early, although it was one of those cheap ones from amazon. It was negative too. I got like 20 of them for a few pound so I don't feel bad wasting it!!

Mich2020 Sun 08-Dec-19 11:28:40

Ah trust me I've been thinking about it and I know there would be 0 chance it would say positive as I'm so early on. Need to order some cheapies as I won't hold out that long without testing and won't be wasting too much money if I get the cheap ones.
My boobs still very sore. Does anyone track cervix? Don't really do it but was in the shower and tried and I couldn't even reach mine so it's very high up. Don't know what that means really though lol xx

Waiting1987 Sun 08-Dec-19 13:12:58

So glad I'm not alone @Lori86 . I also did a cheapie and an opk today .

I have zero symptoms! Not even a hint of a cramp or sore boob. I can't even try to convince myself of a twinge.angry

@Mich2020 I've never been sure about cervix! I saw a picture of one once and was so horrified I try not to think about them. blush

Mich2020 Sun 08-Dec-19 13:27:28

@Waiting1987 haha 😂 I'm not sure what it means anyway. I've logged it on my app just incase. I have such bad stomach cramps at times and other times it's just a little twinge here and there. Boobs are sore. And sure they have already grown but this is normal before AF anyway. My app says 6 days until pregnancy test. I will try and hold out. But I think if I order some cheapies then I won't feel so bad wasting them, not going to order frer this early on xx

Waiting1987 Sun 08-Dec-19 15:30:20

Ahhh your symptoms sound so good! @Mich2020 . The last cycle I got pregnant in my symptoms started about 3dpo and were really noticeable.

I wonder when I'll get a period and whether cycles will regulate now.

Mich2020 Sun 08-Dec-19 15:35:07

@Waiting1987 eek I hope so. Keeping fingers crossed for us both xx

Mich2020 Sun 08-Dec-19 19:32:33

Don't know why I done it to myself. Then start thinking I can see something. But defo nothing there 🤔☹️ x

Lori86 Sun 08-Dec-19 21:13:26

@Mich2020 I don't see anything but as you say it's early days. I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin with my cervix 😂!! I feel so weird today, I was in tesco earlier & suddenly felt ravenously hungry. I literally felt like I would pass out if I didn't get food right away, I remember feeling like that in early pregnancy with my wee boy & I've been so nauseous since. Trying not to think about it too much, I'm probably just coming down with a dose (hopefully not!!). I ended up doing another one of the cheap amazon ones when I got home & no surprise it was negative. Of course it would be as I'm only 7 or 8 dpo & it wasn't even fmu but I was just so curious.

Mich2020 Sun 08-Dec-19 21:19:59

@Lori86 yes I know it's majorly early and there's nothing there just had to post haha. Felt good just to poas though 🙈
Ahh well that's a good sign for you 😊 not good that your feeling rubbish but that you've experienced that before when pregnant. fingers crossed we are around the same time. I will hold off testing again now until I've ordered some more cheapies in. Probs around Wednesday/ Thursday xx

Lori86 Sun 08-Dec-19 21:26:47

I don't want to fuel anyones poas addiction but I just saw that the first response early test are on offer on amazon 😂. I've ordered a pack!!

Waiting1987 Sun 08-Dec-19 21:37:23

I can't see anything yet @Mich2020 , but might be clearer in real life. At least last week is over and it's now going to be testing week.

I definitely got a negative about 10dpo and positive 11dpo last time.

If I got a bfp I would die of shock. I've never had less cramping in my life than the last few days. angry

Mich2020 Sun 08-Dec-19 21:42:35

@Lori86 just going to go check it out.
@Waiting1987 ahhh testing week.. exciting. Can't wait to see what happens this week xx

Waiting1987 Sun 08-Dec-19 21:45:02

@Lori86 that sounds really promising 🤞🤞. Everything crossed you get bfp soon. I've already ordered some blush. I know I would use the ones I already have before test day! Can't stop poas

Waiting1987 Mon 09-Dec-19 11:54:40

So tempted to buy this!! Very expensive right enough...

Mich2020 Mon 09-Dec-19 18:54:44

@Waiting1987 did you order? I've looked at that a few times and wondered whether it was worth it or not, how long did you say you'd been trying for? Xx

Mich2020 Mon 09-Dec-19 18:55:08

How's everyone feeling today?? Xx

Waiting1987 Mon 09-Dec-19 19:01:12

This is only first cycle... although we had been trying earlier in the year until I decided against it and got implant. I hadn't had a period since DS2 so couldn't really properly track anything.

We can't try again until January after this, December is out. Will be making the most of the alcohol, pate and soft cheese...two of which I have tonight. winefsmile

Mich2020 Mon 09-Dec-19 19:17:17

Ah that makes sense and you never know the more relaxed approach may work for you. Today I had tons and tons of creamy white cm, cramps and just done a cb ovulation test for fun, empty circle but this is the darkest lines inside that I've had even when my test showed peak.. I know you shouldn't read them and I won't take it as anything but would be interesting to know if it turns into anything.
Still have real sore boobs and can't shake this sicky feeling 🙁 xx

Waiting1987 Mon 09-Dec-19 20:07:26

You have loads of symptoms looking good for this month! Be definitely seen people get bfp on OPK first. @Mich2020

I also did an OPK today... completely blank! I couldn't be an less pregnant if I tried.  No extra discharge, no cramping, no sore boobs. Think it's time to order refills for Clearblue ovulation thing.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »