Talk

Advanced search

12 DPO - line eyes please

(133 Posts)
kcf90 Fri 29-Nov-19 09:32:48

Hey!

I’m 12 dpo and in cycle day 34. I am usually due on around cycle day 31 but for some reason the app has changed it to 36 this month.

Anyways, I tested 2 days ago and couldn’t see anything but then had the attached yday and today. Is this looking like a good sign or should they be stronger at 12dpo?

I had a chemical pregnancy 2 months ago so I’m not getting excited just yet.

Thanks xx

kcf90 Mon 06-Jan-20 12:23:15

@AnxiousAnnie86 keep going with them, you never know!! Today’s could be the duff one xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Mon 06-Jan-20 07:39:55

@kcf90 I know I'm the same sad I don't get how the line could have so much colour yest day and literally nothing at all todaysad I'm 16dpo according to the app, the only hope I can cling onto is the pain I felt on New Year's Day was ovulation not implantation sad I cant help but test every morning yet I start everyday so fed up! I just wish AF Would come so this wouldn't feel totally futile! X

kcf90 Mon 06-Jan-20 07:36:06

@AnxiousAnnie86 that’s so disheartening to hear. I think I’m out of the game too, BFN but wee was diluted and more reddish brown blood when wiped. I hate this journey, it’s really bringing me down.

AnxiousAnnie86 Mon 06-Jan-20 07:32:03

@kcf90 morning! BFN this morning! 😩 gutted, how about you?? X

AnxiousAnnie86 Sun 05-Jan-20 16:35:11

@kcf90 well I will keep testing with you daily!! Least we are in this together 😊

kcf90 Sun 05-Jan-20 16:31:40

@AnxiousAnnie86 I generally have a positive most days around ovulation but it peaks for 1 day a month. I haven't tried testing all month though. Hopefully it comes soon!

Yeah my app is predicting Thursday xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Sun 05-Jan-20 16:26:29

@kcf90 yes but everyone seems to be nearly positive, my app says that the "peak" was 15 days ago, but I got really bad ovulation pains on New Year's Day....

Is it four days till AF? X

kcf90 Sun 05-Jan-20 16:24:23

@AnxiousAnnie86 Haha I will be testing until AF shows I think.

I know, that must be so horrible after what you've been through. You just want to get back into a routine. Are you still tracking ovulation? xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Sun 05-Jan-20 16:21:36

@kcf90 test again tomorrow but there's deffo something there!! I have no symptoms so think it's another no... I would be happy even for AF To come sad nothing since end of oct feels like a losing battle x

kcf90 Sun 05-Jan-20 16:07:03

@AnxiousAnnie86 I can see it but its faint. I'm not convinced though, it could just be another chemical or dodgy tests. I am not sure about the OPKs, I only used one last month around my period and this month. I get decent lines around ovulation, brighter than that xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Sun 05-Jan-20 16:04:11

@kcf90 I can deffo see a line!!! Can you?? Would you normally have a line on an opk, I haven't re tested as we are out for the day so will have to wait till Morning 🙈 x

kcf90 Sun 05-Jan-20 15:15:18

@AnxiousAnnie86 so I’ve retested and these were the results using an OPK too (top one). Nothing has appeared on my pad, only a light brown discharge when wipe xx

kcf90 Sun 05-Jan-20 11:16:45

@AnxiousAnnie86 thank you and you too. Please let it be our month xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Sun 05-Jan-20 11:14:46

@kcf90 I have had a headache too! Let me know how you get on I have absolutely everything crossed for you!!! X

kcf90 Sun 05-Jan-20 11:12:12

@AnxiousAnnie86 I’ll just have to wait and see over the next few days sad really need to stop obsessing and go get my cakes finished haha. I have a twinge in my right hand side which has been there for days. Also had a whacking headache for 3 days but I’m busy with my cake business and think that’s contributed.

It’s a good sign about the pains on NYD! Some people don’t get symptoms at all. Oh I’m so nervous for you, keep testing and letting me know! Let’s both try again later today xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Sun 05-Jan-20 11:06:39

@kcf90 You may of implanted later this month? I wouldn't compare to other months as there is no way to know for sure.... it is so confusing sad can you test later on today or tomorrow morning? You could possibly only just of implanted if you are having the light bleed now....

I had what felt like really strong ovulation pains on New Year's Day, I'm hoping that was implantation for me.... had cramps on an off since then but only very slight and no other symptoms sad

kcf90 Sun 05-Jan-20 11:00:14

@AnxiousAnnie86 no of course I don’t mind at all, thanks for doing that. It’s hard to even have the slightest thought it could be positive as they were darker last month and I wasn’t. It was around the same colour line as 12dpo last month and then my period didn’t come for another 5 days. Whereas this time I have this brown stuff today.

I had seen about the OPKs showing pregnancies and again tried it last month and had a darker line. But then I read that the levels the OPKS test do tend to go up before a period anyway. Why is all this so confusing?! Xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Sun 05-Jan-20 10:55:15

@kcf90 I put them into the pregnancy test checker app (hope you don't mind) and I can deffo see something for you!!!

AnxiousAnnie86 Sun 05-Jan-20 10:52:56

Have you any opk tests? If you don't have any hpts left? When I was pregnant before I found out through a opk! I'm so annoyed! I used the same sample for an opk before the HPT this morning I'm hoping that's not what sent it positive but I don't think that's possible, my opk was dark this morning too! X

kcf90 Sun 05-Jan-20 10:51:00

@AnxiousAnnie86 I took the photo with my ovulation app and it’s recognising a line of sorts xx

kcf90 Sun 05-Jan-20 10:41:42

@AnxiousAnnie86 I would have taken that as a positive too if it was a full line. Who knows why it isn’t! You could collect your sample and then do 2 tests at the same time to be sure? I’m really hoping it’s positive for you!!

I definitely think I had another chemical last month. 2nd time in 3 months sad I’ll try and get a photo but it really won’t show up I don’t think. It wasn’t like last months lines. I keep going and wiping but now it’s just brown watery discharge when I wipe. God I hope this is the month!! But I’m not confident. I’ve had a dull ache in my sides last few days too but I think I get that every month xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Sun 05-Jan-20 10:36:46

@kcf90 I have absolutely no idea!!! Why is only one half dark! If that was all the way down it's darker then yest day and would deffo take it as a positive but I'm not sure with only half of it!

Have you got a pic of this mornings, when I was pregnant last I had brown cm for weeks and weeks! So don't let that dishearten you! I do know what you mean sad I never thought it would be this difficult.... do you think you possibly had a chemical last month? Looking at your lines there was definite progression with them they can't all of been false tests? X

kcf90 Sun 05-Jan-20 10:29:17

@AnxiousAnnie86 eh what happened to the bottom half of the test?! Maybe test again this afternoon but that’s looking quite clear where it is showing!!

I did a test this morning, there was a squinter of a line but it could have been evaporation line. And then I had a feel around sorry TMI and had some brownish discharge on my finger. And then has been a string of brown blood when I wiped. Waiting for it all to flow onto my pad now sad

I’m really starting to feel like giving up. We are really struggling with the whole process xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Sun 05-Jan-20 10:25:17

@kcf90 can you see it now?

When will you be testing?!?

kcf90 Sun 05-Jan-20 10:20:34

@AnxiousAnnie86 aarghhh I can’t see the photo, can you post it again?! Is it good news?! Eek I hope so for you.

I have had this happen before my period before so I’m not hopeful xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »