Talk

Advanced search

12 DPO - line eyes please

(133 Posts)
kcf90 Fri 29-Nov-19 09:32:48

Hey!

I’m 12 dpo and in cycle day 34. I am usually due on around cycle day 31 but for some reason the app has changed it to 36 this month.

Anyways, I tested 2 days ago and couldn’t see anything but then had the attached yday and today. Is this looking like a good sign or should they be stronger at 12dpo?

I had a chemical pregnancy 2 months ago so I’m not getting excited just yet.

Thanks xx

kcf90 Tue 03-Dec-19 17:23:25

So I’ve quite a lot on the tampon now. I feel broken sad

sarahc336 Tue 03-Dec-19 17:57:52

Really sorry to hear this. This exact reason is why I hate testing early as I've had faint lines early and then my period comes so a chemical. I think I'd rather not know. Hope this isn't the case for you though, look after yourself thanks

kcf90 Tue 03-Dec-19 18:24:14

@sarahc336 it’s just gutting isn’t it!

kcf90 Tue 03-Dec-19 18:28:50

@sarahc336 pressed send too early! My period is usually day 32 but the app changed it to day 36 this month for some reason. Maybe as it was the first month I’d used ovulation tests. But I’ve always come on around day 32.

I’m really hoping I’m lucky sad xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Tue 03-Dec-19 19:11:19

I'm sorry @kcf90 I have everything crossed for you xxx

kcf90 Tue 03-Dec-19 19:16:15

@AnxiousAnnie86 thank you hun.

So disgusting I know, but I showed my sister my tissue when I wiped and she thinks it’s quite pink and there hasn’t been any in the last few years xx

kcf90 Tue 03-Dec-19 19:16:26

Hours*

AnxiousAnnie86 Tue 03-Dec-19 19:23:03

@kcf90 it could very well be implantation! If it's different to your normal period that's a really good sign! X

kcf90 Tue 03-Dec-19 19:41:37

@AnxiousAnnie86 I hope it’s something pregnancy related and not AF sad xx

kcf90 Tue 03-Dec-19 19:52:00

@AnxiousAnnie86 just had a thought.. wouldn’t implantation have had to happen already for there to be faint lines already showing? Xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Tue 03-Dec-19 19:56:55

@kcf90 I don't believe so, I think there can be further implantation.... I'm not 💯 though, I had some bleeding and everyone just kept telling me it can be perfectly normal, my sister in law bled loads for 12 weeks! X

kcf90 Tue 03-Dec-19 19:59:06

@AnxiousAnnie86 oh I do hope so! I’m so confused. Only time will tell sad xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Tue 03-Dec-19 20:05:36

@kcf90 keep us posted! Fingers crossed for you!!! Xx

kcf90 Tue 03-Dec-19 21:04:58

@AnxiousAnnie86 thank you smile I’ll definitely keep you updated xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Wed 04-Dec-19 07:14:29

@kcf90 good morning! How are you feeling x

kcf90 Wed 04-Dec-19 09:14:05

@AnxiousAnnie86 morning. Deflated. Still had a bit of bleeding overnight so we will see what the next few days hold I guess xx

kcf90 Wed 04-Dec-19 16:38:03

So my period just seems like normal now - maybe slightly lighter than usual. I rung the drs and they can't get me in for 2 weeks so suggested that I contact the EPU. Unfortunately they won't do anything until 6 weeks so they said test again next week and if its still positive then go back to them sad They said bleeding at this stage can be normal but I feel like things aren't looking good. I did a test this morning but it was lighter than yesterdays xx

kcf90 Thu 05-Dec-19 07:45:29

Morning all. Just an update, my bleed was light to medium and has slowed down overnight. However my clear blue test was negative this morning. I’m genuinely gutted and wondering how I will get through each month that this happens sad is my body not wanting to accept the pregnancies? sad xx

AnxiousAnnie86 Thu 05-Dec-19 07:52:11

Morning @kcf90 I'm really sorry to hear that, I don't think it is that at all, if anything the opposite, chemical pregnancies are so so common, people just generally don't know they have had one as it is before the time they would normally test, maybe try next month not testing until due date?

I really do wish you all the luck on your journey I know how incredibly hard it is sad hopefully we will both get our BFP soon xxxx

Blondeandbroody Thu 05-Dec-19 08:20:36

@kcf90 I'm so so sorry lovely!

I think @AnxiousAnnie86 has given the best possible advice there. Try, as hard as it may be, to not test early next cycle to save yourself from this. Try and wait til the day after your AF is due at least? I am going to take that advice too and wait until I am late before testing xX

Take some time to feel sad about this one or whatever you need and then dust yourself off and get back in the game so to speak xx you can do it 😘

kcf90 Thu 05-Dec-19 13:27:57

@AnxiousAnnie86 @Blondeandbroody thank you both so much. It’s been great to be able to talk through what’s happening. Guess we will just keep trying. Keep me posted both of you, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

kcf90 Fri 03-Jan-20 09:12:06

@AnxiousAnnie86 @Blondeandbroody how are you both doing? Xxx

Blondeandbroody Fri 03-Jan-20 09:19:29

@kcf90 hi lovely,

I've not been using mumsnet much as I've been waiting for AF who finally showed today after 47 days since stopping the pill! I am so happy haha never thought AF could make me happy!

So I'm onto my first proper cycle now and I'm feeling excited about it. Waiting for AF made me realise that I'm okay if it takes time as so much is out of my control but now I have had my first AF after the pill I feel like I can plan better!

How are you doing lovely?

kcf90 Fri 03-Jan-20 09:25:31

@Blondeandbroody aww yay! That first wait after the pill is a killer but 47 days isn’t too bad at all. You can get planning now woohoo!!

I’m good thank you. Last month was a struggle but we cracked on, I’m 10 dpo and probably about to go through it all again. My cycles are so long and the wait is a killer. Going to try hold out until late AF before testing, try... haha.

We have both been taking the supplements properly this month and using conceive plus to help. I’ve had to self-inseminate a lot this month but hears hoping its worked 🤞🏻 Xx

Blondeandbroody Fri 03-Jan-20 10:04:33

@kcf90 awww good, yeah try and hold off on testing to save yourself any pain and HPTs haha xx I'm excited to go through it all again even though I know the TWW will be a killer.

I am going to try OPKs this month just to check that I am actually ovulating after a weird first cycle.

I was getting very impatient but I was ready to go the doctors and demand something to bring my period on ha ha.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »