Talk

Advanced search

End of Dec bus (hopefully a lucky bus)!!!!

(191 Posts)
Sophieb15 Wed 27-Nov-19 16:58:45

Hey all I am here awhile so really hoping for a christmas surprise but not getting my hopes up. Busy couple of weeks ahead so no OPK's for me just DTD every second day from CD 8 - CD 20

Stats
TTC no 2
Cycle 11
AF due 17th Dec

Sophieb15 Thu 05-Dec-19 13:47:19

@idath Welcome I had cramps from 2DPO until AF arrived last month and this month I am not using OPK but by pains I'm about 2/3 DPO today and having cramps and backache already. This is my 11 cycle TTC no 2. Every month I seem to have different symptoms so try not look into them too much.

@SoshoSnow Welcome which OPK's did you order? How long have your cycles been? Best advice is not to stress but its the hardest advice to follow. x

Hows everyone else doing everyone is very quiet this month?

crazychemist Thu 05-Dec-19 18:30:40

@idath hi there. Are you hoping the 9dpo dip might be implantation? I’ve heard that can show on your charts, but I think when it does it is quite a big dip? Or maybe that’s bonkers - surely if some people don’t see it at all it must be possible to have a small dip.... when are you due to test?

Hi @Sophieb15. Well done for being strong and not caving to obsessive POAS! I’m on cd9, temperature charting and intend to crack out the OPKs on Saturday (almost never ovulate by day 14, so no point starting them now).

How’s everyone else doing? I was determined to have a healthy diet this cycle..... but this week has been horrifically busy with work so I’ve been picking up fast food on the way home instead blush. Not quite sticking to the healthy plan!

idath Thu 05-Dec-19 18:49:23

@crazychemist I was thinking about that yeah, especially with the increased cramping in the whole pelvic area around that time... I already tested with an internet cheapie on the evening of 10 dpo and actually got a very faint positive. Then got another faint positive yesterday. I've been resisting temptation to test today and waiting until tomorrow morning which will be 13 dpo and the day before expected AF, and I'm also using a couple of different types of tests this time including FRER (I've been reading lots of forum posts about faulty tests showing false positives (and negatives) so I want to cover my bases!)

maybebabyagain Thu 05-Dec-19 19:36:07

Hi can I join ? Ttc #6
AF due on 25 December

crazychemist Fri 06-Dec-19 06:58:40

@idath how exciting! Fingers crossed for you!

ceebee21 Fri 06-Dec-19 07:31:54

Hi all, hope we are OK, I'm CD10 today... May use my last CB digital opk, but not order any more. I cbb to waste more money on tests haha.

Started temping this month so see how that goes.

Xx

Blondeandbroody Fri 06-Dec-19 08:05:19

@ceebee21 hey ❤️ I am cycle day 23447895325 today, lol just kidding CD19 but it feels like 23447895325 😭

Are the strip ones not effective, can get them really cheap? I've never tried any kind so don't know what's best x

I think I need to do 1 of 2 things next cycle, either try and relax and just see what happens trying to DTD regularly enough that it won't matter when I ovulate (OHs preferred method). Or get some OPKs so I at least understand what is happening and when!

My current method of trying to be relaxed about it but checking my apps regularly and obsessing and worrying if I did ovulate when I think I did isn't quite working for my stress levels haha!

idath Fri 06-Dec-19 08:48:42

@crazychemist thank you! x

SoshoSnow Fri 06-Dec-19 10:56:57

@Sophieb15 Hi, I got the Clear Blue Advanced Digital ones. They turned up the other day and the digital part was broken before first use! So I got a replacement yesterday and tested this morning (CD13) as my app says im entering my fertile window around now, but apparently not yet according to the test!

My cycles range from 21 days to 35 days sometimes. I didn’t want to get OPKs for my first cycle of trying, but I honestly have no idea when I will be ovulating and my OH is working away until the new year so weekends are the only chance we have to see each other - so I thought I could use them to just find out what’s what 😂

Is it worth me continuing to test with the OPKs this weekend? X

Sophieb15 Fri 06-Dec-19 12:43:21

@SoshoSnow Yes make sure you use FMU and only test once a day and it will give you a blank circle first then a flashing smiley(fertile days) then a static smiley the static smiley day and day after are the most important DTD days in the month. You can count the day after you static as Ovulation day and then count 14 DPO you should get AF if it doesn't arrive you have a great chance of gettng a BFP on 15 DPO. xx

Sunflower2019 Sat 07-Dec-19 10:40:04

Hey girls, so I went out drinking last night thinking I was out and got my frer delivered and I’ve got a faint line! Feeling so hungover 🤦🏽‍♀️ Xxx

Sunflower2019 Sat 07-Dec-19 10:41:18

7dpo and can’t believe it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Busybee143 Sat 07-Dec-19 20:51:09

@Sunflower2019 congratulations!!!!

TunnocksTcake Sun 08-Dec-19 09:04:10

@Sunflower2019 aaaah! Congrats! Thats amazing news. Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you xxxxx

Sunflower2019 Sun 08-Dec-19 09:06:31

Line is lighter today so not sure if that’s a good thing! Worried but holding onto hope xxx

Ellsbells112 Sun 08-Dec-19 09:24:45

@Sunflower2019 oh no what do you mean by lighter?! Did you use fmu? Fingers crossed for you!!!! ❤️🤗 Keep me updated xxx

Sunflower2019 Sun 08-Dec-19 09:46:07

It came up soooooo faint I could barely see it! The urine on that test is extremely yellow though.. I’m a little worried but hoping it’s just a dodgy test of my levels aren’t high enough yet! sad it’s so hard to pick up on camera but top one is nice and white and can see line and bottom the urine had made it really yellow and can hardly see line sad xx

Sunflower2019 Sun 08-Dec-19 09:46:40

Can you see what I mean? :/ xx

Sunflower2019 Sun 08-Dec-19 09:46:53

@Ellsbells112

Ellsbells112 Sun 08-Dec-19 10:09:44

@Sunflower2019 yes I see what you mean! The bottom one does look more yellow that's probably why the test looks fainter isn't it? Try to drink a nice amount of water today and then do another in the morning? I know that's a bit of a wait though, maybe try late afternoon and hold your wee for 4 hours xx

Sunflower2019 Sun 08-Dec-19 10:34:08

@Ellsbells112, I’ve looked again and I’d class the second one as negative.. can’t really see anything and I’m just so confused and annoyed as it’s not looking good is it sad xx

Ellsbells112 Sun 08-Dec-19 10:59:53

@Sunflower2019 Ahhh I don't know hunie!! I don't want to say the wrong thing just in case!! I say do another frer around 4pm after holding your wee for 4 hours it might be better. This really makes me scared about testing early! Are you still experiencing symptoms? Xx

Sunflower2019 Sun 08-Dec-19 12:25:30

@Ellsbells112 cramps and sore boobs.. tired but prob from weekend! I know, keep worrying myself thinking the drinking etc may or affected it but who knows 🤷‍♀️ I just hope if this is it then next month will be my month xxx

Fredthespider Sun 08-Dec-19 12:27:01

Hi ladies, I'll jump on if you don't mind. I was originally due af on the 11th but it decided to turn up a week early on the 4th so now expecting af around the 1st Jan, but could be earlier based on the last cycle being only 21 days. We're TTC #2 and number 1 has recently been poorly and we made the decision to stop breastfeeding last week so I think that's what has sent the hormones haywire and prompted an early af.

CB digital advanced now wants me to start testing tomorrow which I know is way too early so I'm going to ignore it and start on Friday I think. I don't have enough sticks to start testing 10 days before I think ov will happen!

Ellsbells112 Sun 08-Dec-19 12:57:25

@Sunflower2019 unfortunately you have to wait and see, I'm really sorry you're having to go through this again though the not knowing. I hope everything is okay and I'm sure it will be think positive xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »