Talk

Advanced search

TWW. AF DUE 30/11 ANYONE ELSE IN THE TWW

(309 Posts)
Mothertoone2 Wed 20-Nov-19 07:47:25

Hey all!

AF is due for me on 30th November, I don't plan on testing early unless there is obvious signs or symptoms. I'm currently 3dpo. Even though I probably won't be able to help myself haha.

Anyone else in the same boat?

VaggieMight Thu 21-Nov-19 22:23:59

@Snowberry4 @Wackadoodle84

I'm hoping it is implantation bleeding, but I agree it's a very strong line for 8 dpo! I tested to rule out being pregnant from before last AF. Last AF was 5 days early and started as spotting, thought it could be IB but it turned heavy so figured not pregnant. Spotting started again intermittently when AF ended but has been continuous for days now 🤷‍♀️

Since 7 dpo CB digi says 1-2 weeks pregnant and that was from an afternoon test 🤷‍♀️, the CB digi tests are notoriously inaccurate though, apparently.

VaggieMight Thu 21-Nov-19 22:32:51

@Wackadoodle84 I'm feeling like I have very very mild cramps, my boobs feel bigger but not sore, I've been extremely tired for about three days and had slight dizziness. All symptoms which could be regular AF stuff though.

I have friends who say they had symptoms immediately and then others say they had nothing at all. I think I'd be delighted with some morning sickness 😂

Crazymummyto3 Thu 21-Nov-19 22:46:34

My previous cycles have been 28, 27 and 33 days so I think I'm due between 27th-30th November. I'm going to try not to test before 27th but I know now that I won't be able to stop myself 🙈

Wackadoodle84 Thu 21-Nov-19 23:06:23

I’m trying to remember what my symptoms were during my last pregnancy which is over 10 years ago, I honestly think that before my bfp I had none. Of course this time around I am over analysing each and every twinge and cramp I get. I really do feel pms like now though so imagine my body is gearing up for that.

@VaggieMight maybe it would be worth testing again in a day or two. The symptoms do sound promising so fingers crossed the spotting stops and things progress for you

ScaredFlamingo Fri 22-Nov-19 07:59:28

Did an early test this morning but got a BFN...!

VaggieMight Fri 22-Nov-19 08:22:01

@ScaredFlamingo it's still early, might be worth testing again next week? Fingers crossed for you.

@Wackadoodle84 it's not looking great. Heavier dark spotting this morning. I'll test again in a weeks time. I think I'll get an inaccurate bfp if I test again now. My friend had spotting for 11 weeks before MC. I'm hoping it's not going to be drawn out like that for me, I'd rather have a bfn than be in limbo like this.

Looking forward to seeing how others get on thanks

ScaredFlamingo Fri 22-Nov-19 08:57:22

@VaggieMight Maybe... I’ve got 6/7 days until my period so might just wait and see if it comes!
Fingers crossed for you!!!

Wackadoodle84 Fri 22-Nov-19 09:39:35

@scaredflamingo step away from the tests! A bfn at 8/9dpo certainly does not mean your out. If it makes you feel any better as I’m typing for you to step away from the tests I’m eyeing up my own🤣

@VaggieMight so sorry the spotting seems to be getting heavier. TTC can just be so shit sometimes, whatever is going on I hope you get answers either way soon

9dpo here, definitely still feeling very pms like, I’m working tomorrow and Sunday which I am looking forward to cause will be too busy to symptom obsess

ScaredFlamingo Fri 22-Nov-19 09:51:33

@wackadoodle84 Haha! Thank you... I was bit sad when I did the test this morning but you’re right it’s probably too early!! I promised myself I would wait and then woke up this morning and caved haha!
Work doesn’t seem to stop me... so good luck!

Nuttypea Fri 22-Nov-19 10:32:11

@Snowberry4 @Wackadoodle84 How long have you guys been using conceive plus/preseed for? I was 6 weeks preseed and then a whole month of conceive plus. Both did bugger all when it came to conception, but have to say they made the rodgering slightly more comfortable. Because let's be honest, sex when ttc is not exactly arousing. I'm in it for 1 thing, and 1 thing only so hop on!!!

I think the Internet gave me false hope that it would help me conceive, that and the SMEP plan. How naive!

I'm hoping I'll be one of the lucky ones that's so smashed on christmas festivities and has drunken luck!

First babies?

Fingers crossed for you both, and everyone else! Xx

Shuckle Fri 22-Nov-19 11:18:14

@Nuttypea had to try so hard not to spit my tea all over my keyboard there haha - "made the rodgering slightly more comfortable". I know what you mean though. I've been looking up SMEP and as great as it sounds, with rave reviews, it does concern me that TTC would be more of a military exercise than an attack of passion! How do all these people just "end up" pregnant, I don't get it!

6DPO today and keep staring at my boobs in the mirror in my work bathroom, convincing myself they are bigger/weirder/veinier - peak madness has officially been reached today!

Nuttypea Fri 22-Nov-19 11:37:19

@shuckle hahaha, I'm the same. Ran up the stairs earlier and my boobs were hurting. So I ran up a few more just to make sure! More than likely that I'm wearing a 3 year old bra, but I'm really hoping this is my month.

Will this be your first bubba? I'm also 6dpo and due AF on the 30th!

Any other 'symptoms?' fingers crossed for you xxx

ChampooPapi Fri 22-Nov-19 11:53:02

@danielasummer do you mind if I ask how you know when your period is now due after your miscarriage? After my d&c they said my period could come any time from 2-6 weeks afterwards. I did start to miscarry naturally the day of my 12 week scan and had the surgery a day later so I'm assuming my period is 4 weeks on from that.

But I definitely can't be certain. Did they tell you just to expect your at the normal time then?

danielasummer Fri 22-Nov-19 12:03:12

@champoopapi of course not, so I’m due around 2 weeks after the negative pregnancy test which I got this Monday, but judging my my EWCM a few days ago I think it’ll be more like 11-12 days after the pregnancy test. I don’t really have a normal time as my cycles range from 30-45ish days unfortunately. I would give it 5 weeks if I were you then contact them as they might want to scan you if you haven’t got your period? Did you get a negative pregnancy test?

ChampooPapi Fri 22-Nov-19 12:03:19

I'm in it for 1 thing, and 1 thing only so hop on!!!

@Nuttypea this is my exact thought EVERY time me and my partner have sex, I even add a kind of evil laugh at the end (heaven forbid I ever accidentally do it out loud)

ChampooPapi Fri 22-Nov-19 12:09:51

@danielasummer hey, thanks for your response. I had a negative pregnancy test a bout 5 days post surgery. I had my d&c ok the 23rd of October so nearly a month ago. No sign of af turning up but my body is odd and I could literally go to the loo in ten minutes and it'll be here.

I'm going to wait a couple more weeks before doing a pregnancy test though as I'd rather not know of it's a chemical that them resolves itself naturally. Seeing a positive then a negative a week later is not what I need after everything last month.

Wouldn't be amazing though if we both got pregnant this month?! I think we can let ourselves get a little excited after everything we've had to go through. So are you testing next weekend? I really hope this is your month, but a late December bfp would be so great as well, going into the new year pregnant would be the dream.

All the best to you 💜

ScaredFlamingo Fri 22-Nov-19 12:11:09

@champooPapi @Nuttypea
I high five my boyfriend... although I did do that before we started ttc as well... this might be why he tells me off for “actually like a dude” about sex... haha!

ChampooPapi Fri 22-Nov-19 12:13:01

@ScaredFlamingo lol, I definitely see my partner as a walking seed for me to take, use and abuse so I'm with you girl

Shuckle Fri 22-Nov-19 12:28:01

@Nuttypea yes this would be my first! All a completely new world to me. I have been feeling quite sick for a couple of days and had backache yesterday as well as thinking I can smell things stronger, but at 6dpo I think it's quite unlikely id be having genuine symptoms so soon! Trying to convince myself it's just a bit of a holiday bug, don't want to get my hopes up too much as I know I'll be really disappointed if AF comes!

danielasummer Fri 22-Nov-19 13:16:37

@ChampooPapi - going to reply to you on the other thread as I'm getting confused! x

Snowberry4 Fri 22-Nov-19 13:56:05

@Nuttypea I just buy whatever's on offer on Amazon and stock up!! I slightly prefer concieve plus as it's easier in the big tube (I disliked the individual pipette as they felt sharp after removing the tops!! confused compared to the preseed applicators which feels like your undergoing a medical procedure drawing up the right amount of grams haha!!
I keep hearing obout the SMEP on this forum but can't say I know much about it apart from what it stands for... ?? My consultant just said go for it every other day starting CD 11-21 and Ovulation should happen 7-10 days following my last letrazole tablet which I take cd2-cd6 so it gets put on the calender, highlighted multiple times and my husband gets a reminder text for a heads up haha!!!
We've been using preseed or concieve plus for 1.5 years maybe... certainly helps us both feel more comfortable!!! I don't think our baby will ever be one to be conceived from a random night of passion unfortunately... it's so hard when you know you have such a short window to get it right. You can light as many candles as you want to try set the mood.... but baby making and sex are very different in our house!! Especially when your both tired and really not in the mood.... it's the last thing on both our minds but you just gotta get on with it hey? If this is what we've got to go through to get our little miracle then this is what we've gotta do!
Yes this will be our first baby. How about you? X

Snowberry4 Fri 22-Nov-19 14:05:30

Hey all.
Q1) How do you all keep busy during this relentless 2WW? Does anyone learn a new hobby? Go cleaning mad? Get stuck into family life and your current kids?

Q2) How has everyone felt about TTC and doing the deed on set days if tracking ovulation? Has it been pretty regimented or have you managed to keep it relaxed, informal and somewhat loving?! haha x

danielasummer Fri 22-Nov-19 14:10:09

@Snowberry4 omg I would LOVE to know the answer to question 1! I work from home and have barely worked today, just scouring mums net and Google for hours on whether I have ovulated, if I had sex on the right days, what my EWCM and no temp rise means etc etc, I'm driving myself nuts! Also reading a fab book at the moment (not conception related) and re-reading sentences as just thinking about ovulation! Nightmare!!

2) have only been trying since Tuesday after a miscarriage in October and have had sex every day, will be BD tonight as well (need to cover all bases!)

Peytonmarie Fri 22-Nov-19 14:47:17

@mummaShu I hear you, I’m 8 dpo and really wanting to test

ElizabethBennet3rd Fri 22-Nov-19 14:51:46

Hi everyone - mind if I join in? I've posted elsewhere but with little response. Hoping to find some support.

I'm 7-9 DPO (days post ovulation) (I think) not certain exactly but CD23 (though, my last AF stopped after 2 days, started again then stopped after another 3. Weird!). I'm hoping someone else going through this TTC (trying to conceive) minefield will have some advice for me. I came off DEPO 6 months ago and previously no periods on that for 9 years, so I can barely remember what's considered 'normal', but I am back to a regular cycle now.

I've had some crampy pains/ heavy almost pressure-like feeling really low down in my uterus for the last week, since ovulation I think. Also lots of CM and very 'wet' feeling which is unusual for me. I have had heartburn and back ache on and off too and when that got really bad yesterday I convinced myself I was PG (pregnant) and took a FRER. BFN, obviously as it's clearly too early. What do we all think?

Any advice/support very happily received!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »