Talk

Advanced search

TWW. AF DUE 30/11 ANYONE ELSE IN THE TWW

(309 Posts)
Mothertoone2 Wed 20-Nov-19 07:47:25

Hey all!

AF is due for me on 30th November, I don't plan on testing early unless there is obvious signs or symptoms. I'm currently 3dpo. Even though I probably won't be able to help myself haha.

Anyone else in the same boat?

VaggieMight Wed 04-Dec-19 16:58:33

@ScaredFlamingo @Wackadoodle84 @Snowberry4 thanks, my HcG levels have dropped a bit today so I'm pleased about that, hopefully that's a good sign. Further tests on Friday. Hopefully HcG levels will go to under 25 naturally. Never thought I'd be hoping to get a bfn! x

ScaredFlamingo Wed 04-Dec-19 17:09:44

@VaggieMight Bless you!! Hopefully you can start trying again soon?

I have to have a hysteroscopy to remove a uterine polyp so I’m out, no more trying until after that - probably not until February now!

VaggieMight Wed 04-Dec-19 18:24:21

@ScaredFlamingo hope your hysteroscopy goes well. Hopefully you can rest up afterwards. I always try to have a movie and blanket day after internal probing/examinations, even smears. Get yourself some self TLC if you can x

I think as soon as mine resolves itself I can TTC again, nurse said it can take weeks but my levels are low so that's a good thing.

MummaShu Thu 05-Dec-19 09:43:27

I've got a very very faint positive on a FRER ... i'm only 7 days late lol. Going to take another test either tomorrow or saturday to double check though!

Mgeno4bny Thu 05-Dec-19 10:02:00

Hey!

Yesterday afternoon I had 2 positives! (one cheap test and 1 clear blue digital which said 1-2 weeks) but this morning on clear blue had negative..

Anyone else had this? I'm going out of my mind!

MadisonC Sun 08-Dec-19 09:42:07

Hi all, I hope you don't mind me joining? Been ttc for about a year now (although had 2 mc's in that time). I'm around 10dpo and have tested today using frer. Keen to have others opinions, can you see a faint line? I've created a negative image to try and see better (desperate to know!)
Thanks in advance x

Crazypanda85 Tue 10-Dec-19 22:12:02

Hi @madisonC i think I can detect a super faint line, sorry this is so late! Did you have any luck today (assuming you've tested again?)X

MadisonC Tue 10-Dec-19 23:16:20

Hi @Crazypanda85 , I have tested since and afraid it was very much a negative. I think that line must have been an evaporation line. Also my nausea and heartburn have passed which was what made me think this was the month. The only symptom left is being very emotional, which I'm pretty sure is down to the ups and downs that come with TTC! I'm going to try my best to not test now until Friday which is when I'm due on. Sometimes I like the ritual of testing even though I know it's too early, but this week it's getting too much so I think I'll stay busy instead. Xx

Crazypanda85 Tue 10-Dec-19 23:20:11

@madisonC sorry to hear that, fingers crossed for you for next month flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »