Talk

Advanced search

Anybody 3DPO..?

(728 Posts)
Lolastanley Tue 12-Nov-19 20:43:52

Anybody 3DPO that wants to ride the TWW together?

Quiffy Sat 18-Jan-20 20:58:33

I’m 1dpo now so in the TWW. Fingers crossed for good news to start the year!

Sammyclaire22 Sat 18-Jan-20 20:09:48

Ahh such lovely news... so pleased for you!

Might try some additional vits myself next month. I have the opposite problem to last month, negative opks but lots of ewcm for 3 days now so no idea when I will ovulate. Hopefully will show on my temps at least. Going to try to dtd as much as possible as long as we can in the hope we catch something!
How's everyone else getting on?

Quiffy Sat 18-Jan-20 13:42:37

@Lilice if there’s no bfp at the end of the month I’m going to try them for sure. Everything helps!

Lilice Fri 17-Jan-20 21:19:53

He was really happy, he didn't expect it at all. @quiffy have you tried the vitamin b complex yet? Ive got a feeling that's what made the difference for me, i was taking the high strength one (100)

Quiffy Fri 17-Jan-20 12:52:07

Ahhh that’s super exciting @lilice, I second, was he super excited? How are you feeling?

LolaStanley1 Fri 17-Jan-20 12:28:21

@Lilice how did he react?

Lilice Thu 16-Jan-20 21:12:16

Thank you @sammyclaire22
I was going to wait until tomorrow and write a card or do something special or funny but I couldn't wait and just told i told him this evening when I got back from work

Sammyclaire22 Thu 16-Jan-20 20:20:57

Congratulations @lilice what wonderful news!!! Wishing you both a very happy and healthy pregnancy. Let us know how you tell your dh! Xx

charlesthekudu Thu 16-Jan-20 15:44:42

@Lilice wonderful
News. How and when are you telling DH?!

Lilice Thu 16-Jan-20 15:35:48

Thank you!!! I still cant believe it. @charlesthekudu 6 months but we're both 36

Quiffy Thu 16-Jan-20 15:30:51

@lilice yes!!!! Congratulations that’s amazing, so pleased for you ❤️❤️🍾🍾

charlesthekudu Thu 16-Jan-20 15:18:23

@Lilice that's great news!!!
How long were you trying for if your husband went for semen analysis this month? Such great news

LolaStanley1 Thu 16-Jan-20 14:53:57

As for the analysis I’d want to know anyways, so whilst you had the chance it was a good thing tell him!

LolaStanley1 Thu 16-Jan-20 14:53:13

Omg @lilice finally some good news on this thread!! I am so happy for you. Congratulations! That is definitely a BFP!!

Lilice Thu 16-Jan-20 14:43:01

I'm 13 dpo and the line looks strong. I guess all the vitamins I've been taking did the trick. I have a feeling the vitamin b complex played a good part

Lilice Thu 16-Jan-20 14:40:25

I've just done another test because my AF is a couple of days late and I got a bfp!!!!! I can't believe it, I'm so happy! My husband is going to be mad because he went for his semen analysis today! I haven't told him yet

LolaStanley1 Wed 15-Jan-20 23:01:07

Ah sorry I must of cut off the Temp. This is a full photo.

Ah that’s good, it’s annoyingly when you work shifts to time it right!

Sammyclaire22 Wed 15-Jan-20 22:01:50

I've just noticed your chart doesn't show the temps @lolastanley1- it says ratio or LH level? When and how do you take your temps? I've noticed mine can be pretty different If I take them in the middle of the night vs the morning.

Starting to get fertile cm so have a feeling I will ovulate early again this month. Least the hubby is off or on earlies so hoping we get to dtd plenty! A Halloween baby would be so lovely

LolaStanley1 Wed 15-Jan-20 20:48:17

@quiffy Well, I thought I may have missed ovulation but I had the same issue last month with the internet cheapies, never got a clear LH rise. I wasn’t temping then though.

Yeah I’d settle for a Christmas baby now!

Quiffy Wed 15-Jan-20 20:32:02

@LolaStanley1 hmmm yeah your chart doesn’t really show the tell tell ov dip or rise. Do you think you’ve skipped ovulating this month? I have read it can happen, but not exactly good when TTC.

@charlesthekudu @lolastanely1 I would adore a little Halloween baby. I was dead against Christmas but now I don’t care 😹

charlesthekudu Wed 15-Jan-20 16:07:22

I also long for a Halloween baby!!!

LolaStanley1 Wed 15-Jan-20 16:05:22

@charlesthekudu yeah same, although I’d be happy whenever I have always wanted a Halloween baby, so one last chance before that’s gone!

charlesthekudu Wed 15-Jan-20 16:02:14

The whole thing drives me mad haha I just wish I was one of these people who could 'take it easy' but once I commit to a huge thing such as a baby I need / want it to happen immediately! I don't really want a Christmas baby so really hoping I fall jan or Feb!

LolaStanley1 Wed 15-Jan-20 15:55:37

@charlesthekudu just seen your previous post. It’s not good, but it happens! Drives you mental, I hate the TWW!

LolaStanley1 Wed 15-Jan-20 15:12:54

Hi @charlesthekudu yes I’ve been using clearblue digital from CD 9, and had 6 flashing smileys including today. As for CM it’s been a bit weird, had egg white Cm as my period was ending but I was still spotting so disregarded this, and then had a bit on CD20 but again had some blood in it.

If I count back 14 days then I guess that’s just right after my period which could of been when I found that this stretching CM?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »