Talk

Advanced search

Anybody 3DPO..?

(728 Posts)
Lolastanley Tue 12-Nov-19 20:43:52

Anybody 3DPO that wants to ride the TWW together?

Sammyclaire22 Thu 14-Nov-19 20:16:01

Fingers crossed @quiffy
Had absolutely no symptoms today so think I was just freaking out from the slight trace of blood. It's a relief really as I've not thought about it as much!
I love reading all the posts with bfp on here... such a happy time!

Rara87 Thu 14-Nov-19 20:36:57

Hey Ladies, Good luck to you all!
3-4 dpo for me (I think) does anyone ovulate on the day of a positive opk? I’m sure I have this time. Had a pos opk on Monday eve (negative either side) and had cramps and felt bloated! Everything I read tells me a pos opk means ovulation will happen 24-48 hours after!

Lilice Thu 14-Nov-19 20:57:33

I have been wondering the same as I think I ovulated the day I had my strong positive opk. I think it all depends on people

Mystie Thu 14-Nov-19 21:19:10

@Rara87 I'm convinced I ovulated on the same day as my peak. Caught the peak at 10.30am but could easily have been coming down already if I ovulated early hours. At 4pm same day had terrible ovulation pain for about half an hour, could've been 12 hours from the peak still. I'm still going to go by my apps prediction for ovulating but it wouldn't surprise me if I was a day ahead!

Good luck!

Rara87 Thu 14-Nov-19 21:25:59

It’s weird that the tests don’t say that’s a possibility. I find the whole thing a mystery 🤣 I just dont understand why the test the day before didn’t come up positive (if it’s supposed to predict ovulation 24-48 hours in advance)

Does anyone use anything else to track ovulation? If I don’t get a bfp this time I might start tracking my temp!

Rara87 Thu 14-Nov-19 21:26:36

And thanks good luck to you too @Mystie 😊

Sammyclaire22 Thu 14-Nov-19 23:49:36

I'm confused by it all too- I haven't used opks or temped this time round yet but I temped the month when I conceived. Not sure how useful it was tbh, just another thing to try and work out what to do and what different temps meant and basically added to the 'was I wasn't i' stress in the tww.

When you get ovulation pain is that actual ovulation or can it be a day or so ahead where it's about to pop? I had terrible pain for a few hours a day or two before expected, but ewcm for the next three days?

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 07:22:05

@Sammyclaire22 from what I've read ovulation can come before, during or after the release of an egg so doesn't really make us any the wiser 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 07:22:19

*ovulation pain

sojo44 Fri 15-Nov-19 07:24:57

Can I join? 😊

I think I'm 2DPO. Last cycle had major ovulation symptoms and this cycle they seem to be nonexistent, however the OPKs have showed a peak.

Maybe it was just me symptom spotting in overdrive last cycle 🧐

This is officially my third cycle of trying but we've been trying for 5-6 months.

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 07:33:28

@sojo44 welcome! Baby dust 💫

kylieeee Fri 15-Nov-19 07:33:46

Hi girls, can I please join toosmile

I'm 9dpo today, let temptation get the better of me last night and it was a BFN. I feel like I'm out of the game this month as I'm due AF in 6 days now so surely if there was anything there FRER would have picked it up, feeling a bit down in the dumps about it.. been having mood swings this week like you won't believe, sore nipples, cramps. Probably all to do with AF but I can't help but wonderhmm

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 07:35:27

@kylieeee still sounds really promising! Don't give up until af arrives! X

Sammyclaire22 Fri 15-Nov-19 08:05:42

@kylieeee i got a very faint positive at 9dpo so I really wouldn't rule yourself out yet- it was a real squinter. Still plenty of hope! X

Sammyclaire22 Fri 15-Nov-19 08:21:02

Thats good to know @mystie... I'm hoping it was the Friday or sat. Time will tell!

kylieeee Fri 15-Nov-19 08:45:11

@Mystie
@Sammyclaire22

Thank you for the boost girls, I felt so flat last night because I've had so many things going on which I know aren't normal, but then again my body has played a lot of tricks on me so far so you just never know. I'm going to wait until next week and see if AF turns up, I'm not going to test again until then xx

Kona84 Fri 15-Nov-19 13:58:31

4dpo no symptoms other than a cold. No pms symptoms either but I don’t really get many other than wanting to eat all chocolate I see

Lolastanley Fri 15-Nov-19 15:41:08

I’m similar, had no symptoms other than ovary/uterus twinges.. think it’s not the month.

Quiffy Fri 15-Nov-19 17:37:27

@kylieeee could still be a positive in the coming week. Fingers crossed for you!

I'm still bleeding today so fear it might be AF a week early. It's definitely weird and very light but didnt think implantation would last more than 24 hours. Only other symptom I've had is really tired and very thirsty but that could be a cold. OH thinks we should try a FRER in the morning though so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 17:50:21

@Quiffy implantation can last for days! Don't give up hope the fact that it's earlier that expected is a good sign, what sort of flow is it? Does it feel different to af?

Quiffy Fri 15-Nov-19 18:08:08

@Mystie it definitely feels different. I have a very heavy flow that goes through tampons easy usually. This goes away with a few wipes and seems barely worth wearing a pad. It was very light yesterday and then a little heavier and was kind muscusy? (yuck tmi sorry) this morning but has went nearly to nothing again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 18:09:49

@Quiffy I'm really optimistic for you!!! Definitely sounds like implantation bleed, how many dpo are you? Are you temping?

lostfrequencies Fri 15-Nov-19 18:14:57

Quiffy I think we're experiencing similar things / I'm about 9DPO and today have had discharge with a slight pink / v light brown twinge on wiping (tmi). I'm testing tomorrow with a FRER. Fingers crossed for you.

Quiffy Fri 15-Nov-19 19:04:12

@mystie I’m 8DPO and 6 before AF should be due. Not temping, still new to all this ha!

@lostfrequencies oooh good to hear someone similar. I’m testing tomorrow too. Fingers crossed for us both!

Sammyclaire22 Fri 15-Nov-19 19:08:00

With both my previous pregnancies I had implantation bleeding for 3 days around 8dpo... and I got my faint bfp on 9dpo with a frer and a wilko cheapie last time so I'd say its a really good sign!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »