Talk

Advanced search

Anybody 3DPO..?

(726 Posts)
Lolastanley Tue 12-Nov-19 20:43:52

Anybody 3DPO that wants to ride the TWW together?

Sammyclaire22 Tue 12-Nov-19 20:54:14

I think I'm about 4 dpo smile

Lolastanley Tue 12-Nov-19 21:25:45

Aw cool, when you planning on testing? Have you had any symptoms?

lostfrequencies Tue 12-Nov-19 21:37:04

I'm 5 DPO, I just cannot stop symptom spotting. Driving myself crazy! I'm going to try some FRERs from amazon and ask my husband to hold them back til Sunday at the earliest as otherwise I'll just use the straight away.

Bezalelle Tue 12-Nov-19 22:12:29

3DPO here!

Will write a longer post tomorrow - just wanted to get onto the thread grin

Sammyclaire22 Tue 12-Nov-19 22:22:41

Last time (2 years ago!) I got a positive frer and cheap wilko 9dpo on day 2 implantation bleed (negative clear blue) but I had super sore boobs and darker nipples. At the time I hadn't expected it so only tested to prove to myself it was in my head!
Trying not to symptom spot, mainly as I can't remember what all the other ones were! Possibly nausea? I know I had that by about 14dpo. But I can't remember this early on if I had anything! A mix of excited (this is new again) and scared and trying not to get too into it incase we can't have another one!

Sammyclaire22 Tue 12-Nov-19 22:23:39

When might you test and any signs yet?

Lilice Tue 12-Nov-19 23:23:53

Hi all! I think im 2 ou 3 DPO. I would like to be patient and not test until AF is late. What about you guys?

Sammyclaire22 Wed 13-Nov-19 11:05:23

Freaking out a bit today- since late last night I've had a trace of blood so might be implantation (But too early?) But if it's early I'm worried it's another ectopic. Totally going into overdrive symptom spotting now (I'm sure my boobs are bigger and my skin is great when it's normally awful this week in my cycle- it was amazing the whole of my last pregnancy) And I can't tell anyone! Don't want to tell oh until im sure which would be the weekend at the earliest. Plus sat is the anniversary of my first ectopic so would feel like a bit of good karma to find out that day.
I'm probably totally reading into nothing at all, someone give me a virtual slap!

Mystie Wed 13-Nov-19 13:11:18

Hi @Sammyclaire22 and everyone! I'm 4dpo today had the weirdest feeling last night in bed felt like my nipples were on fire and felt really short of breath, been lightheaded as well today. All symptoms of increase in progesterone and are probably all non pregnancy related but can't help to wonder!

Im planning on testing on the 22nd as really don't want to test to early if I can avoid it but really want to know before the weekend so I can have a drink and enjoy the start of the festive season!

lostfrequencies Wed 13-Nov-19 13:17:54

I did a cheapie last night, really shouldn't have done it as I knew it would be negative. Trying to hold out a few more days and then use a FRER. Sore nipples here too. This is the first month using pre seed, fingers crossed it has worked.

itssquidstella Wed 13-Nov-19 15:38:07

I'm 1dpo, I think. DTD on Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday (yesterday) and had lots of ewcm on Monday and Tuesday which has now disappeared, so I'm hoping I've caught it! The wait begins (again, this is cycle three).

Lolastanley Wed 13-Nov-19 16:10:41

I haven’t had much symptoms. I’ve told myself not to symptom spot this month. I have the worse left ovary cramps though, and have for 2 days. I’m not sure if that’s just normal.. I’ve forgotten what’s normal now.

Sammyclaire22 Wed 13-Nov-19 17:10:41

I caved too @lostfrequencies- more as I knew a negative test would try and stop my mind- it's far to early and symptom spotting will only make it feel longer. I feel better now as there is nothing else i can do but wait!

TTC2019xx Wed 13-Nov-19 17:14:03

5DPO and negative on a FRER but I’ve had sore boobs for a few days (only in evenings) anyone else had this in evening time?

Sammyclaire22 Wed 13-Nov-19 17:23:13

My main symptom both times before was sore or bigger boobs but I didn't get a bfp with a frer until 9dpo and even then it was super faint (clear blue said negative) if it feels different to normal months then it's a good sign... fingers crossed for you! Try again in a few days! X

TTC2019xx Wed 13-Nov-19 20:56:06

When’s everyone testing?

Lilice Wed 13-Nov-19 20:58:36

I don't have any symptoms at all. Usually I have a sore breast (just the one) after ovulation but no pain this time. I don't remember having any early symptons either with my previous pregnancies. I did get sore boobs but much later. I hope your next test will give you the results you want xx

Mystie Wed 13-Nov-19 20:59:41

Friday 22nd if I can wait that long! At least I'll be able to have a drink over the weekend if it's negative! Be 13dpo by then so almost certain it would show up on a frer

lostfrequencies Wed 13-Nov-19 22:15:49

Sammy that's a good way to think about it!

I'm planning to wait til Sunday (11 DPO) to do a FRER, then if that's negative I'll try hold out until my period is due (if it doesn't come before that) before using the second one.

Got to be honest, I can't say how accurate my ovulation date is. I don't track very closely and my cycles are long and irregular at times. But I've noticed a pretty consistent 36/37 day cycle these last few months so I'm working it off that.

Sammyclaire22 Wed 13-Nov-19 23:12:45

I think if I'd really thought there was a chance I'd have used my frer I have stashed!
I'm going to try to wait until sat now must hide tests from self!

Kona84 Thu 14-Nov-19 07:36:07

I am 3DPO did the deed 21 hours before I got a peak on the OPK.
I am going to hold out testing until the 25th.
Last month I was convinced I had so many symptoms I tested 2 days after missed period and it came out negative then literally the day after AF arrived. 34 day cycle for me last month. Normally 29-31 days.
It was so disappointing.
So this month I’m trying not to symptom spot and wait until CD34 before testing.

Lolastanley Thu 14-Nov-19 10:49:34

@Kona84 same, I think I have so many symptoms and then disappointment.

I just keep having pain in my ovaries and then a pull type feeling in the middle and weirdly constantly feeling wet but nothing there?

Has anybody used a OPK test before using a pregnancy test? I used one this morning and I’m sure it was negative. Anybody got a negative and still been pregnant?

Quiffy Thu 14-Nov-19 15:26:03

I'm 7DPO and trying not to symptom spot too. I had convinced myself that I wouldn't test until AF was late, but I've got spotting today (which is either a v bad or v good sign).

Good luck everyone! Be nice to see a few BFPs in the thread <3

Lolastanley Thu 14-Nov-19 17:27:31

Hopefully the spotting will be implantation! @quiffy

Sammyclaire22 Thu 14-Nov-19 20:16:01

Fingers crossed @quiffy
Had absolutely no symptoms today so think I was just freaking out from the slight trace of blood. It's a relief really as I've not thought about it as much!
I love reading all the posts with bfp on here... such a happy time!

Rara87 Thu 14-Nov-19 20:36:57

Hey Ladies, Good luck to you all!
3-4 dpo for me (I think) does anyone ovulate on the day of a positive opk? I’m sure I have this time. Had a pos opk on Monday eve (negative either side) and had cramps and felt bloated! Everything I read tells me a pos opk means ovulation will happen 24-48 hours after!

Lilice Thu 14-Nov-19 20:57:33

I have been wondering the same as I think I ovulated the day I had my strong positive opk. I think it all depends on people

Mystie Thu 14-Nov-19 21:19:10

@Rara87 I'm convinced I ovulated on the same day as my peak. Caught the peak at 10.30am but could easily have been coming down already if I ovulated early hours. At 4pm same day had terrible ovulation pain for about half an hour, could've been 12 hours from the peak still. I'm still going to go by my apps prediction for ovulating but it wouldn't surprise me if I was a day ahead!

Good luck!

Rara87 Thu 14-Nov-19 21:25:59

It’s weird that the tests don’t say that’s a possibility. I find the whole thing a mystery 🤣 I just dont understand why the test the day before didn’t come up positive (if it’s supposed to predict ovulation 24-48 hours in advance)

Does anyone use anything else to track ovulation? If I don’t get a bfp this time I might start tracking my temp!

Rara87 Thu 14-Nov-19 21:26:36

And thanks good luck to you too @Mystie 😊

Sammyclaire22 Thu 14-Nov-19 23:49:36

I'm confused by it all too- I haven't used opks or temped this time round yet but I temped the month when I conceived. Not sure how useful it was tbh, just another thing to try and work out what to do and what different temps meant and basically added to the 'was I wasn't i' stress in the tww.

When you get ovulation pain is that actual ovulation or can it be a day or so ahead where it's about to pop? I had terrible pain for a few hours a day or two before expected, but ewcm for the next three days?

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 07:22:05

@Sammyclaire22 from what I've read ovulation can come before, during or after the release of an egg so doesn't really make us any the wiser 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 07:22:19

*ovulation pain

sojo44 Fri 15-Nov-19 07:24:57

Can I join? 😊

I think I'm 2DPO. Last cycle had major ovulation symptoms and this cycle they seem to be nonexistent, however the OPKs have showed a peak.

Maybe it was just me symptom spotting in overdrive last cycle 🧐

This is officially my third cycle of trying but we've been trying for 5-6 months.

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 07:33:28

@sojo44 welcome! Baby dust 💫

kylieeee Fri 15-Nov-19 07:33:46

Hi girls, can I please join toosmile

I'm 9dpo today, let temptation get the better of me last night and it was a BFN. I feel like I'm out of the game this month as I'm due AF in 6 days now so surely if there was anything there FRER would have picked it up, feeling a bit down in the dumps about it.. been having mood swings this week like you won't believe, sore nipples, cramps. Probably all to do with AF but I can't help but wonderhmm

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 07:35:27

@kylieeee still sounds really promising! Don't give up until af arrives! X

Sammyclaire22 Fri 15-Nov-19 08:05:42

@kylieeee i got a very faint positive at 9dpo so I really wouldn't rule yourself out yet- it was a real squinter. Still plenty of hope! X

Sammyclaire22 Fri 15-Nov-19 08:21:02

Thats good to know @mystie... I'm hoping it was the Friday or sat. Time will tell!

kylieeee Fri 15-Nov-19 08:45:11

@Mystie
@Sammyclaire22

Thank you for the boost girls, I felt so flat last night because I've had so many things going on which I know aren't normal, but then again my body has played a lot of tricks on me so far so you just never know. I'm going to wait until next week and see if AF turns up, I'm not going to test again until then xx

Kona84 Fri 15-Nov-19 13:58:31

4dpo no symptoms other than a cold. No pms symptoms either but I don’t really get many other than wanting to eat all chocolate I see

Lolastanley Fri 15-Nov-19 15:41:08

I’m similar, had no symptoms other than ovary/uterus twinges.. think it’s not the month.

Quiffy Fri 15-Nov-19 17:37:27

@kylieeee could still be a positive in the coming week. Fingers crossed for you!

I'm still bleeding today so fear it might be AF a week early. It's definitely weird and very light but didnt think implantation would last more than 24 hours. Only other symptom I've had is really tired and very thirsty but that could be a cold. OH thinks we should try a FRER in the morning though so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 17:50:21

@Quiffy implantation can last for days! Don't give up hope the fact that it's earlier that expected is a good sign, what sort of flow is it? Does it feel different to af?

Quiffy Fri 15-Nov-19 18:08:08

@Mystie it definitely feels different. I have a very heavy flow that goes through tampons easy usually. This goes away with a few wipes and seems barely worth wearing a pad. It was very light yesterday and then a little heavier and was kind muscusy? (yuck tmi sorry) this morning but has went nearly to nothing again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 18:09:49

@Quiffy I'm really optimistic for you!!! Definitely sounds like implantation bleed, how many dpo are you? Are you temping?

lostfrequencies Fri 15-Nov-19 18:14:57

Quiffy I think we're experiencing similar things / I'm about 9DPO and today have had discharge with a slight pink / v light brown twinge on wiping (tmi). I'm testing tomorrow with a FRER. Fingers crossed for you.

Quiffy Fri 15-Nov-19 19:04:12

@mystie I’m 8DPO and 6 before AF should be due. Not temping, still new to all this ha!

@lostfrequencies oooh good to hear someone similar. I’m testing tomorrow too. Fingers crossed for us both!

Sammyclaire22 Fri 15-Nov-19 19:08:00

With both my previous pregnancies I had implantation bleeding for 3 days around 8dpo... and I got my faint bfp on 9dpo with a frer and a wilko cheapie last time so I'd say its a really good sign!!

Sammyclaire22 Fri 15-Nov-19 19:12:39

I'm testing tomorrow too but I think it's still too early and I've no boob symptoms now which I have done when I was pregnant before. Been feeling really sick and dizzy but think it's probably a bug as my lo has been ill!
But it's 2 years since my ectopic so if by some chance it was positive it would be nice to find out on the day.

itssquidstella Fri 15-Nov-19 19:17:51

I'm 2dpo so too early for symptoms (am enjoying a glass of wine on the off chance I do end up pregnant and have to give it up!), but thought I'd join you all anyway!

Fingers crossed for those of you with symptoms!

Mystie Fri 15-Nov-19 19:20:23

@Sammyclaire22 good luck for tomorrow 🤞🏼 and hope you feel better soon x

Quiffy Fri 15-Nov-19 19:36:23

@Sammyclaire22 oooh that’s really encouraging. Thank you!!

Quiffy Fri 15-Nov-19 19:52:27

@Sammyclaire22 really hoping for you tomorrow for it being an anniversary.be sure to let us know<3

@itssquidstella great idea on the wine. Enjoy!

TTC2019xx Fri 15-Nov-19 20:12:35

7 days before period today and tested again and negative. Going to stop buying tests now becuase it’s too easy to go and grab them so just going to try and wait another week and see if AF shows!

Rara87 Fri 15-Nov-19 20:30:33

The wait is just so torturous! I’ve spent hours reading old threads

@TTC2019xx how many dpo are you?

Yes good luck @Sammyclaire22

@Quiffy your symptoms look promising especially as it’s not like your usual AF!

TTC2019xx Fri 15-Nov-19 20:33:53

7dpo by glow app calendar (I don’t use anything else to know)

Rara87 Fri 15-Nov-19 20:42:59

Yes it’s hard to resist if they are in the house, it’s addictive. I’m going to try and hold off until 5 days before af and try a FRER

Rara87 Fri 15-Nov-19 20:43:43

I use 4 apps haha, doesn’t help me, just confuses me!

Sammyclaire22 Fri 15-Nov-19 21:17:08

I'm expecting a bfn, but stranger things have happened!
Enjoy the wine @itssquidstella!
I use clue and ovia fertility- clue is really clear on the month as a whole to glance where i am even if I'm not ttc and ovia has all my data on from 2 years ago so it's useful to spot symptoms to see what always happens or what's new! I bet there are newer better ones out now but it does job lol- it told me off for testing the other day!

kylieeee Fri 15-Nov-19 21:41:11

@Quiffy thank you lovely, sending baby dust to yousmile I really don't know if I'm still in the running or not, I've felt really mardy this week but mainly irritated, tonight I was absolutely fine, happy even, then came home and cried for absolutely no reason. And it was hard to stop! I'm not much of a crier so it's a bit bizarre, it could be something of nothing though - trying hard not to symptom spot x

itssquidstella Fri 15-Nov-19 22:25:13

Thanks everyone, really hope we get some BFPs on this thread soon!

lostfrequencies Sat 16-Nov-19 07:39:59

Well I'm out - took a FRER... and then realised my period had started. A few days earlier than expectedsad onwards and upwards to next month I suppose.

Quiffy Sat 16-Nov-19 08:17:31

BFN for me this morning but still 5 days till my period. Going to try again tomorrow or wait a few days and see what happens.

Sammyclaire22 Sat 16-Nov-19 08:22:36

Bfn as expected!
Sorry to hear AF has arrived @lostfrequencies, are you up to much to keep yourself busy this morning? X

lostfrequencies Sat 16-Nov-19 08:48:10

Thanks sammy. It did seem pretty cruel, especially after having 2 vivid dreams last night that it was positive, and the fact that it's early! I'll be spending today with my DH and 3 year old DS, not sure what we're doing yet. It took nearly 18 months to conceive the first time round so I'm anxious it's going to take a long time again.

Quiffy Sat 16-Nov-19 09:43:10

@lostfrequencies that does seem very cruel. Fingers crossed for next month! And hope you all have a lovely Saturday togethersmile

@Sammyclaire22 are you going to wait a few days now?

Lolastanley Sat 16-Nov-19 12:49:56

Aw sorry to hear about your BFN guys.

I’ve still not had much symptoms other than twinges every now again, really sore nipples but that happened last month so not really a sign. I checked my cervix and it’s high and soft, with AF due in 8 days but To be honest, I don’t think that’s a reliable method. It could of been like that every month.

Sammyclaire22 Sat 16-Nov-19 12:55:18

@lostfrequencies I know how you feel, it took us a year and that's when I had both tubes. If it's not meant to be then I still feel very blessed. We went to soft play this morning and even though she's not walking yet she loved watching the bigger boys boys bounce about. Bumped into our best friends too with their two which was a lovely surprise. Really took my mind off today.
Had some lovely news that a lady I know is pregnant, her first little one was ivf and then a mc so just shows patience really is key.
I don't plan on testing again now. I don't feel as sick today and have none of my normal pg symptoms so think I'm out. It's ok though, will focus on sorting the house out and prepping for Christmas.

Lilice Sat 16-Nov-19 13:41:25

Sorry to hear about your bfn girls. Hopefully the future will bring some good news. I know it's hard to stay positive. Im about 7 dpo, periods in 5 days, but im resisting testing as im too scared of getting a bfn. I have short cycle of 25/26 days so i dont feel like i have too long anyway. Have a lovelt weekend and sending positive vibes to everyone x

Quiffy Sat 16-Nov-19 15:32:09

I’ve had a right day of it. I think my mind is too much on babies and not on life haha. This morning I put my glasses down and couldn’t find them until my OH stepped in. Then I went to pick up a ring for my mum in town, I had to show a receipt for it on my phone. After walking all the other way to other side of town centre (around 10 min walk), I couldn’t find my phone in my handbag. So I walked back to the ring shop. Got there and asked if I’d left phone, at the same time putting hand in my pocket - which was where my phone was. My head is in the baby clouds.

Still having this weird light bleed but don’t think I’ll test until it stops/feel anything else. I don’t think implantation would last this long. Think it’s more wishful feeling at this point smile

Lolastanley Sat 16-Nov-19 15:47:13

@quiffy How long has the bleeding lasted? They say it’s 1-3 days of light brownish blood don’t they?

Quiffy Sat 16-Nov-19 16:05:24

@lolastaneley it started Thursday however it’s not brown or always light pink like they say on blogs etc.In the mornings it’s been bright like a period just it goes away with a couple of wipes and doesn’t mark a pad which is where it’s unusual. I’ll be more hopeful if it’s gone by tomorrow smile

Lilice Sat 16-Nov-19 16:31:21

I had implentation bleeding with my first pregnancy only, and its a bit like you're describing. I wasnt actively trying back then and I thought it was my period. I did think it was lighter than usual but didn't think too much of it. It did last a few days, maybe 4 or 5. Enough to make me think I was on my period anyway. I tested at some point, and it was negative. A while later I tested again and it was positive! I think I was already a month pregnant by then.

Quiffy Sat 16-Nov-19 16:33:33

@Lilice that’s really encouraging! Think I’ll just need to be patient and see what happens

Lolastanley Sat 16-Nov-19 23:41:29

For the people who are bleeding, on what day did you start to possibly implantation bleed?

Sammyclaire22 Sun 17-Nov-19 09:25:00

For me it was cd20 for 4 days then a period (but that was ectopic so I think that's why- plus i didn't get symptoms until a week after AF) then second time cd22 for 2 days but had symptoms and bfp cd23. I've spotted this month at CD18 and 19 (I think) but don't think Its our month. X

kylieeee Sun 17-Nov-19 11:09:05

Sorry if a silly question, but does implantation bleeding happen for everyone? I had cramps a few days ago and I'm about 11dpo now, due AF in 4 days. Felt very lightheaded yesterday, been feeling nauseous, weeing a lot, mood swings etc. I also just laid in til 11am which I never ever do?! Still feel tired though.

Hope everyone gets some good news soon xx

Sammyclaire22 Sun 17-Nov-19 11:32:40

@kylieeee no I don't think so- and i would guess most women actually get no really clear symtoms early on. So many are the same as preAF too as my app so helpfully tells me! 48% of women report dizziness in the late luteal phase apparently. My app is a jerk lol.
But your symptoms CAN be signs of early pg- how have you been in previous months around this part of your cycle?

I'm still tired, dizzy and feeling sick but for the last couple of years around now I've gone really anaemic/ low vitamin D so think it's that. Going to up my iron tablets so I'm in better form for next month!

Quiffy Sun 17-Nov-19 14:16:38

I took another test this morning and neg. Still spotting today, although it stopped for around 12 hours yesterday. I ended up playing with some apps yesterday which suggested I’ve been miscalculating my cycle which is making me doubt my ovulation day, although which was pos but not as pink as last month (app saying period next Tuesday rather than next Thursday as well).

I think I’m getting myself confused over things I’m dreaming and reality haha. So, OH and I decided we’d just count this spotting as a period and not preggers and concentrate on next month and enjoying some baby making.

Still having lots of other symptoms but I think my body is just confused and I’m stressing it out. So big relax over here and going to track more and temp next month. I keep forgetting that this is only month 2 and we’re both v new to this!

Anyone else thinking this month is still in the running? Would be lovely to see some BFPs smile

kylieeee Sun 17-Nov-19 15:04:04

@Sammyclaire22 I've always been quite lucky with my cycle, it's always regular to the clock and I don't get any symptoms until the day of AF. I have been feeling really strange for the last week or so now, but I've just taken another FRER and it couldn't be more negative, so I'm sure I'm out now. I'm due AF in 4 days so FRER would definitely be picking up on HCG if it was there. Little bit gutting but getting used to the disappointment now sigh

Rara87 Sun 17-Nov-19 16:12:58

Don’t give up hope yet @Quiffy & @Sammyclaire22!! I’ve read so many different posts on here about implantation bleeding and it really does vary from light spotting to period like flows. And then also read about bfn’s on frers that become bfps- if you google it there are loads of posts in this. 🤞🤞

I’m 6dpo today, have slight cramps but I had this last cycle and was a bfn so not holding onto it as a sign. Keep convincing myself I’m getting bouts of nausea but I could be imagining it because I’m thinking about it so much!

Rara87 Sun 17-Nov-19 16:14:55

Sorry tagged @Sammyclaire22 but I mean to tag @kylieeee!! X

kylieeee Sun 17-Nov-19 16:27:28

@Rara87 thank you so much lovely, I actually noticed after I took my test that when I wiped there was a tiny, and I mean teeeeeny! Ounce of blood in CM, sorry tmi!! I don't know what's going on but I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed until I know I'm out for sure. Xxx

Lilice Sun 17-Nov-19 16:29:34

AF due in 4 days, still haven't tested and I think I will hold on until Wednesday now. I have zero symptons apart from tiredness and but im always tired anyway. My boobs still arent sore which is strange. Kylie I got implentation bleeding with my first but not my second. Did you use opk to track ovulation this cycle?

Lolastanley Sun 17-Nov-19 17:56:03

@kylieeee that’s not true. You might not be out yet! It can take a while for hcg levels to come.

I’ve had no symptoms really, I have cramps on and off, and sore nipples which id normally say is a sign however I was convinced I was pregnant last month and nothing.. I’m currently 8DPO so still early I guess. I’m not going do a FRER til I’m late, if I am. I did an OPK today and was a solid negative! Has anybody got any experience with these? I know they are pregnancy tests but I heard some people say they got positive ones before a BFP.

Sammyclaire22 Sun 17-Nov-19 19:05:57

Ok line eyes girls.... Just read the opk thread and did one for kicks and got a medium response. Decided to have a go with a frer and this is what I got. Bottom one is an old one from 2 years ago.

Quiffy Sun 17-Nov-19 19:57:20

Looked again and can definitely see a shadow when I tilt my iPad!

Lilice Sun 17-Nov-19 20:29:32

@Sammyclaire22 I think I can see something too!

Sammyclaire22 Sun 17-Nov-19 20:36:53

Hubby says he can see a faint one, will check again in the morning.
So confused, had totally thought we were out this month. Plus if it really is positive and it sticks we still need to find out where it is and convince somewhere to scan me before 6 weeks! Not even going to open the box of thoughts of what if it's ectopic again.

cherryblossomgin Sun 17-Nov-19 20:37:54

I'm 5dpo, I am getting symptoms but I am trying to ignore them. My breasts are very sore and sensitive, lower back pain, cramps, and today the nausea started. I am on infertility treatment so trying not to get my hopes up.

Lilice Sun 17-Nov-19 20:43:56

@Sammyclaire22 keep us updated but it sounds very promising! Xx

Rara87 Sun 17-Nov-19 20:50:48

@Lilice your doing well not to have tested yet!!

@Sammyclaire22 I can see a very very faint shadow, it’s definitly not a stark white. Looks promising especially with the positive opk too 😊

@cherryblossomgin when is your AF due? Your symptoms look really promising too. I’m 6dpo and you have way more symptoms than me. When will you test?

Lilice Sun 17-Nov-19 20:57:47

I know but im only 7dpo I think so I'd just get disappointed if I did test now. I'm not feeling positive this month anyway. When are you going to test yourself?

Lolastanley Sun 17-Nov-19 22:31:00

@Sammyclaire22 can see a very faint line! Good luck

Quiffy Mon 18-Nov-19 07:49:07

@Sammyclaire22 how did you get on this morning?

@cherryblossomgin sounds promising, fingers crossed

I'm still spotting and considering getting shares in Andrex as I'm going through so much loo roll haha

How's everyone else getting on?

Sammyclaire22 Mon 18-Nov-19 07:54:28

Bfn this morning so no idea. Still feel sick but worrying more now it's ectopic again as I'm due on Thurs, and maybe that's why I'm getting mixed results. Or it was an evap and I'm just anaemic and hopeful!

Quiffy Mon 18-Nov-19 08:08:38

@sammyclaire22 Aw no, your mind will be all over the place sad

cherryblossomgin Mon 18-Nov-19 08:51:05

I might find out if it was successful tomorrow. I'll test in two weeks unless they tell me different. I don't want to test early incase its negative.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »