Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does this sound like I should do a test?

(2 Posts)
pleaseadvise Sat 18-Aug-07 08:34:40

Am slightly worried I could be pregnant. Would be a terrible time for me for so many reasons.

I have been on the pill for a yr and after my pill break and 'period'last month I decided to have a break from it and not start taking it after the 7 days. Stupidly I had unprotected sex with my ex a few days after my period ended.

Now yesterday (around 28 days after last period) a woke up with a little bit of bleeding, so I thought my period had come. This bleeding stopped and I've had nothing since. Very rare for me because my periods usually last 5-7 days and a really heavy especially when I'm not on the pill.

Does this sound like just a hormonal imbalance? Or do you think I should take a test?

Sorry to sound negative to all those desparate for a baby. I would keep the baby and love it so much, it's just not a great time at the moment.

CantSleepWontSleep Sat 18-Aug-07 08:52:07

I would think it more likely that it's just your body adjusting to not being on the pill anymore, but if you are worried then doing a test can't hurt. I have heard people say that you can be very fertile just after stopping the pill.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now