Talk

Advanced search

4DPO today - anyone joining the 2ww??

(318 Posts)
ElsaTam Tue 05-Nov-19 22:54:47

Hello! I am 4dpo and already starting to look for preggo signs.. i know i know!..
This cycle I had again tender breasts during/after ovulation, but today at 4dpo I noticed that they are not that “full” anymore (I confess it left me a bit worried!).
Okp positive on 31st Oct and ovulation on 1st Nov. Temperature raised on 2nd Nov and kept high (had a small drop but today even higher than before). All good (I think??) but the breasts don’t seem tender anymore (Although progesterone levels seems good). It is the first month I am checking temperature. We are trying to conceive since July/August. September had a chemical pregnancy.
Whomever is out there in the same boat - please share your symptoms! Also, if anyone had experience with losing breast symptoms after ovulation.. please share your experience! Thanks!

ChristmasComing123 Wed 06-Nov-19 06:18:19

Hi i m 7dpo on third cycle of ttc. So far i m feeling very tired but no other symptoms apart from a runny nose. Last month i has no symptoms and first month i had loads of symptoms but bfn think symptoms were from coming off pill. When are you going to test? Iwas going to try and hold off to 12dpo if i can

NewUsername0123 Wed 06-Nov-19 07:22:13

Hi ladies
I'm 4DPO today according to my app
I didn't bother using OPKS this month and have just taken the relaxed approach as it can be really overwhelming can't it
No symptoms at all but I knows it's still early days
When are you both planning on testing?

ElsaTam Wed 06-Nov-19 08:15:37

@ChristmasComing123 and @NewUsername0123
Indeed this period can be overwhelming and I will also try to calm down this cycle because I already went crazy the last 2 cycles! BUT I will not be able to help myself and might test at 10DPO (here I have early predictor, which says catching from 6days before AF). Let's see! But I know it can be pretty accurate, in September I catch a chemical because of that. I left pill in May and my cycle only settled in the last 2 months (30 days), I am ovulating always on 16th cycle day. We did all we could this month, every day during fertile window and I am sure I didn't miss it! But no idea... not having at least fuller breasts (only a bit) is cracking me up! Today only 5DPO but last 2 cycles I had it. Anyway... I will keep going! Let me know how is it going for you! This is overwhelming but feels good to share smile

NewUsername0123 Wed 06-Nov-19 11:51:06

Hopefully this will be your month!
Is this number 1? For you?
This is number 2 for me so I'm just taking a relaxed approach from now on - I always ovulate cycle day 16 to so we just get to it as much as we can around then lol
Who knew it could be so hard I think the 2ww is the worst 🤦‍♀️ it's just the not knowing which drives me crazy!

ElsaTam Wed 06-Nov-19 14:26:20

@NewUsername0123 I hope the same for you! May this be the month for us all!
We are ttc for the 3rd baby. Unfortunately we only have our first daughter. Our baby son is an angel now in heaven and we will always love him and miss him dearly. It was 2 years ago, our son passed away by 3months old, he was very sick and we know in our hearts this was the best for him. It hurts deeply, but I don't want this pain to ever go away because this pain reminds me about my angel everyday ❤️ he will always be in my heart.
We are ready, we feel ready smile I am just afraid of my age, I am already with 41! Al the best xxx

ElsaTam Thu 07-Nov-19 08:36:12

I am having so symptoms sad 6 DPO
How is it going for you?

NewUsername0123 Thu 07-Nov-19 12:34:32

Oh I'm so sorry to here about your son, but I'm sure you think of him everyday.
Hopefully number 3 will be a blessing from him for you!
No still no symptoms although I'm only 5dpo so to be expected 😂
It's such a shame there isn't a way to instantly know would save a lot of stressing lol

ElsaTam Thu 07-Nov-19 13:51:35

Thank you dear! Yes, I am sure he is there for us and will send us a blessing ❤️
OMG isn't it?? Why there isn't an easier way than waiting these 2 weeks?? I'm 6DPO and no symptoms, but hey implantation can be around 9DPO? I'm trying to be that type of "symptom spotting" person, but feeling so normal can't spot anything 😂

charlie0692 Thu 07-Nov-19 14:50:35

Hey, can I join too. Sorry to hear about your son @elsatam, it must have been heartbreaking for you, I cant begin to imagine how you feel. I am sure he will be smiling down at you! I am TTC #2, I'm currently 7dpo, af is due on 14th so going to try and hold out until then to test. I don't have any symptoms at all, other than being tired, but to be honest I'm tired all the time anyway ha x

NewUsername0123 Thu 07-Nov-19 18:01:42

Hi @charlie0692 glad your joining us
Symptom spotting is such hard work 😂
I had a twinge earlier here's hoping it's something and not just a bit of wind lol

ElsaTam Thu 07-Nov-19 20:41:11

Welcome @charlie0692! Great you are joining, we are needing some company here smile
Thanks a lot for your nice words, he is def looking upon us ❤️
Tomorrow 7dpo for me and still no symptoms either. Being tired is also just a normal life-symptom for me, with an energetic 4yo and stress work environment! But you just reminded me: Yesterday I went to bed before 9pm I am usually in bed around midnight, maybe means something?? This symptom spotting can be a fun way! Better to laugh than cry with all this waiting! 😂 it would be so amazing all of us to be pregnant this cycle! Lots of luck 🤞🏻

ElsaTam Thu 07-Nov-19 20:48:23

@NewUsername0123 that sounds like something! I guess I wouldn't mind to have a twinge or cramps or something.. but no, nothing! smile i keep checking temperature, will see tomorrow, because I don't like this ups-downs (36.5 / 36.6... been like that). Oh I have been also waking up during the night and getting insomnia, but never heard this as a symptom 😆 i guess this waiting will drive myself crazy again..

ElsaTam Fri 08-Nov-19 10:37:17

When will you all start testing? First, I was thinking to wait till 10dpo and make test with a sensitive test (it says 6days before AF!), so I am already thinking about 8 or 9 dpo although I know it's way too early! At the same time, I am afraid to do it on 10dpo and getting frustrated with a bfn as it happen last month, with days of frustration till AF, because it was a sensitive test and should have picked at 12dpo at least... sorry, getting stressed already!

justmumming Fri 08-Nov-19 10:48:14

Hey ladies im 4dpo and am soooo sick. its so hard not to symptom spot, Ive had two babies before and have always been so nauseous from two days or so ovulation and im feeling that now just dont want to get my hopes up! how is everyone doing? any new symptoms xxx

justmumming Fri 08-Nov-19 10:50:57

@ElsaTam Sorry hun just re read and saw about your baby angel im so sorry. I cant even imagen how one comes to cope with that. sending lots of love an prayers your way x children really are blessings arnt they

justmumming Fri 08-Nov-19 10:54:21

Also guys just checked online and if i do manage to be pregnant i willhave another July baby! that would be three within a week of eachother in july! talk about timming confused

ElsaTam Fri 08-Nov-19 11:15:24

@justmumming thank you for your words ❤️ it's possible to cope: deep acceptance, but not easy. He sends me strength to continue and to try again!
Really you always feel that early? That's amazing 🤞🏻 crossing fingers for you! I wish I could spot more symptoms... but not really. Ny breasts feel a bit more tender/full (but normal before AF). Waking up every night one time at least.. tired as usual lol.. but nothing more. So frustrating :/ I am afraid of this month, because I am 41 and really did everything I could (dtd everyday ahaha)
July babies must be the best! I am a July person wink they are too sensitive, but due to so much we have to go through life, we grow very resistant people!

justmumming Fri 08-Nov-19 11:25:51

@ElsaTam How many dpo are you now? when did you say you would test again x amy tests have always only been really faintly positive a few days before af which is so annoying im terrible at waiting!

ElsaTam Fri 08-Nov-19 11:56:59

@justmumming really annoying! This waiting is so difficult!.. i am today 7dpo. And at first thought about testing at 10dpo, now i am caving and want to test earlier than that confused
In September I had a chemical and got a v faint line by 9dpo, till 12dpo then disappeared. Maybe it's worse to test this early... not sure if the best is to know about chemical or getting a bfn by 14dpo!

justmumming Fri 08-Nov-19 12:04:19

ahh i know what you mean, i always cave n test every few days till i see something or af 😂🤙🏼 i feel really normal now so part of me is thinkkng maybe there isnt any hope is month. If i get my period i think i will have the rest of the year off. Have some nights ouy with friends n do some fun stuff and start again in jan. else i feel constantly in limbo! i swear feeling tense ruins your chances! @ElsaTam

ElsaTam Fri 08-Nov-19 13:11:09

That is so true!! These tense feelings might ruin everything! Together with stress of work sad
You know what, you just convinced me: I will be strong, save money, won't stress, won't get frustrated days in a row... i will test only 13dpo! As you said, we can always see this in the bright side and make other plans if nothing happens (going out and have some wine 😍 or even quit - as i am planning to if not getting pregnant this month!). 😍 now i just need will-power! But will bug you here anyway with symptoms-spotting if any smile baby dust to all of us! ❤️

NewUsername0123 Fri 08-Nov-19 13:30:22

Hi ladies
I would deffo say don't test early I know it can be easier said then done but the disappointment if you see a line that then disappears is hard to deal with
I'm going to wait until the day af is due and then test 🤞
Still no symptoms but I was reading you don't really get symptoms until around when af is due anyway so there's a bit of hope
@ElsaTam are you really going to stop trying if this isn't your month??

CJEB Fri 08-Nov-19 13:32:35

Hi everyone! Can I join please? I am 32, TTC DC1. I had a miscarriage in August. Waited 1 cycle before tying again.

Today I am 8DPO. I’ve had cramping, a punching sensation, initially a peach colour when I wiped, which then turned to rust. I thought this all sounded positive. However last night I wiped and was red. It went away as quickly as it came. Although it’s still a little redder rather than brown today (although light). My heart has sank a little to be honest. I use an app called ‘Flo’ to track my cycle. I’ve never had spotting this early before. However I guess that doesn’t really mean anything! The pinching immediately reminded me of my previous pregnancy. So I want to remain hopeful.

I am keeping everything crossed though. Has anyone else been experiencing symptoms like this? X

CJEB Fri 08-Nov-19 13:34:17

Whoops sorry I meant pinching not punching!

justmumming Fri 08-Nov-19 13:37:45

@CJEB hey hun welcome , so sorry about your mc xx its really hard to say. I had some similar stuff discharge wisebut on ovulation day . sometimes theres some bits left up there from af and itcan come out. but with previous pregnancies the pregnancy spotting I got was always pink/brown alternating and never heavy. so It could be positive for you. also the pinching twinge pain is always pregnancy for me! but we are all different arnt we! I hope it goes well for you!

justmumming Fri 08-Nov-19 13:51:38

@NewUsername0123 how long till your test day? im due on 19th Nov! seems like years away

NewUsername0123 Fri 08-Nov-19 14:31:29

No I've no experience but when I was pregnant with my daugther I had bright red blood and was told by my hospital to expect the worse and turned out it was a uti and everything was fine!!
Af is due the 17th so I'll test then day after you!
I'm quite positive at the moment and trying not to think about it to much
One more month after this month if no luck and then I think we'll give it a break

NewUsername0123 Fri 08-Nov-19 14:32:03

@justmumming sorry though you said you were due the 16th 🤦‍♀️

ElsaTam Fri 08-Nov-19 18:23:18

@NewUsername0123 Nooo I will not give up on ttc! Sorry maybe it's my English! If I don't get pregnant this cycle, I will quit my job, it's too stressful and in September I had a chemical and I remember how much stress at work I had on.. really too much! it was awful to see the line disappearing. I know might not have been only due to stress, maybe didn't implant or baby would not ok (and believe me it's better like this if baby is not ok..). But I just cannot know what is the impact that all this stress has on conceiving. This month (as I decided to quit), I am much better about stress and trying to not care about work as much...
I WILL keep dtd everyday on my fertile window in every cycle! 😊 i left pills in May, I am happy to see that my cycles stabilised and now I always ovulate on the 16 day (this is the i guess the 3rd or 4th cycle like this) No matter my age, I guess my body is still working.. but let's see if the age will allow me to still conceive a healthy baby ❤️

ElsaTam Fri 08-Nov-19 18:35:10

@CJEB welcome! very sorry for your loss.. it's always very hard ❤️
I think you have there very good signs?? I never have such symptoms and only had red spotting once by 6weeks pregnant (after we intercourse). But I heard many women have this implantation bleeding! I had in July what I thought it was spotting on the time I should be ovulating, later on I realised it was my AF and after that my cycles got regular. But in your case, at this moment, really sounds like implantation (together with those symptoms!). Oh I also want to feel something ahah
When will you test? I am due on the 15th November smile

CJEB Fri 08-Nov-19 23:15:10

AF is due on the 14th... which still feels like a lifetime away. I’ve got some early detection cheapy sticks. Are they any good or shall I invest in some decent early detection sticks? I’m never gonna be able to wait until AF!!

ElsaTam Sat 09-Nov-19 07:21:08

@CJEB I understand you.. but it's so much stress we put on ourselves and it can happen to be so many days of frustration. Last month were many days of frustration due to bfn's, the month before it was due to not see the faint line getting darker throughout the days and then it was horrible to see AF coming. I took the advise of another mom here and will try not to stress. But seems a lifetime of waiting yes!
I got the vfaint lines by 10dpo with an "early predictor" which detects 10 mIU/ml, where I live they are not expensive (but not sure which you have). That's another stress for me: knowing these tests can get the pregnancy early and if seeing bfn's makes me so sad because I feel immediately I am out!
I will try, but also not sure if I can wait till AF!

justmumming Sat 09-Nov-19 11:44:45

ok guys sorry if this is too much information.... but I always check my cervix for pregnancy . if its hard I usually know im out for that cycle. This time its really soft like almost mushy and alot of cervical mucus which is unusual for me before my period. I know its still early days but i'm hoping this is positive signs! does any one else have anything similar

ElsaTam Sat 09-Nov-19 13:35:25

@justmumming I don't think nothing is tmi at this stage for nobody here grin
I only tried to check my cervix, but had no clue what was I checking etc ahah maybe will try to check it today as per your description.. today 8dpo and we are out for lunch etc.. i felt also lots of cervical mucous was wetting my knickers. Yesterday i felt yucky with some food at dinner time, but this is not the normal when I am preggo, only when i don't eat for a while I feel kind of nauseous.. let us know if you get more symptoms/test results! smile

ElsaTam Sat 09-Nov-19 13:44:58

Sorry to be writing this here but wanted to know your opinion.. I have not feeling well with all of this ttc this month especially because of dates and memories. In a way, I thought about not testing this coming week also because of this reason. I am due for AF on 15th Nov. And on 14th Nov it will be 2 years that my baby Oliver passed away. He was 3 months, it was the most difficult 3 months of my whole existence. We went through everything and we deeply accepted what happen, so it is not about that, we know this was the best for him because he was very sick and would have a horrible life. His short life was very painful. Last days we could spend with him and they were beautiful, hard, bright, dark, everything at the same time. We loved him very very very much and let him go. This week is 2 years that all have happened. I feel BAD for testing and happening to be happy... or even sad in case is negative. So many mixed feelings!! Is this is stupid? Maybe? Maybe he will send us a blessing? I am feeling a horrible morher since yesterday (in a way)... maybe i should only test on 15th. What would you do?

justmumming Sat 09-Nov-19 16:40:38

@ElsaTam I think no matter what order you do it in or what ever the outcome is its always going to be a sad time for you. Im sorry to say its probably never going to get easier, I cant even imagen how you feel. Im so sorry. All I can say is that you were the perfect mum to your little boy for the short time that you had him and I pray God can do a transforming work in your heart to help you heal over time. x id say dont test too early, dont make it all too hard on yourself x

Itsemily Sat 09-Nov-19 17:31:58

Hey do you mind if I join? TTC baby number one, only 6DPO (*I think*), but had so much CM this month post ovulation which never happens. Other than awful fatigue, bloating and full breasts, no sensitivity, I have no other symptoms. I ovulated later than last month. I had my coil out end of September so not sure if that changed things but my AF ended Friday 25th October, and I ovulated Sunday 3rd November. But no symptoms really. I guess it's still early!I keep checking my breasts for changes lol! My nipples are huge but I am hoping that is leading to a BFP and not AF sad Good luck anyway, enough about me! x

NewUsername0123 Sat 09-Nov-19 18:25:21

Www sounds like some good symptoms going on here hopefully it means baby for you all 🤞 and not AF 😭
@ElsaTam I don't think you would feel like a right time ever around that time, just see what feels natural to you and test when you think the time is rightI've really got my fingers crossed for you this cycle

ElsaTam Sat 09-Nov-19 19:06:34

@Itsemily yes, I guess it's early and sometimes the signs are from this phase due to the progesterone.. BUT those sound promising?? Lots of luck this is your cycle 🤞🏻 baby dust to all of us

ElsaTam Sat 09-Nov-19 19:10:43

@justmumming @NewUsername0123 thanks a lot ❤️
We made an immense and beautiful work with our hearts, we really deeply accepted. I guess I was just not expecting to have this phases at the same time! Well, and true, maybe I should not start testing before AF is due, not to mix too much with these upcoming hard days. Anyway I guess I should have symptoms a bit before, in the case I am pregnant. Will keep you posted anyway. And THANK YOU! ❤️

rhirhibumblebee Sat 09-Nov-19 20:04:10

Hi everyone, joining your thread. 6DPO here, really wish I could switch off and not think about it for the next week! I am going to try not to test to early (if I can) as last month had 3 positives then AF after 4 days. Was really disappointing. Good luck everyone !

ElsaTam Sat 09-Nov-19 20:15:17

@rhirhibumblebee welcome! Yes, we would all wish to switch off this upcoming week not to think about it! It can drive ourselves Crazy! I also had a chemical in September.. it's so disappointing.. my v faint line only got a bit darker on the 12dpo but then faded until disappeared and got AF. horrible feeling... good luck to you 🤞🏻 we are all in the same boat!

ElsaTam Sat 09-Nov-19 20:20:56

Guys, I just checked my cervix (before I only tried once but didn't know what to "look for") - it's very very soft, . I googled about it and read this "the cervix will feel firm to the touch, like the tip of a nose. If conceived, the cervix will feel softer, more closely resembling the lips" - is this accurate for pregnancy? Tbh I never read much about this. No idea. But seeing this as a good sign. I will hold testing on till AF due date and maybe check this more often.

justmumming Sat 09-Nov-19 21:11:27

@ElsaTam that sounds positive to me ! ladies ive got sharp quick pains in my groin and pelvis! ive only really had this in late pregnancy. has anyone had this before?

ElsaTam Sat 09-Nov-19 23:29:51

@justmumming don't you think that can be implantation pain? (No idea, I never noticed having). But as you are around 6dpo..

justmumming Sat 09-Nov-19 23:46:07

@ElsaTam gosh i think i need a hobby im reading into every pain and sensation!

ElsaTam Sun 10-Nov-19 00:11:20

Well I said I wouldn't test but also paying attention to signs confused any detail just drive us mad.

rhirhibumblebee Sun 10-Nov-19 10:47:40

Thank you! Fingers crossed it's a positive sign for you. What day is everyone's AF due? And what day will you test on first?.
Mine is due Monday 18th November so I may be tempted to test on Wednesday with the first response test. 😬

justmumming Sun 10-Nov-19 11:52:30

@rhirhibumblebee my AF is due 19th! Im happy to admit I will
probBly test every day ill I see a positive or AF! I justcant help myself can I 😂

rhirhibumblebee Sun 10-Nov-19 12:14:03

@justmumming Same! 🙈. Trying to hold off as long as I can but I know I can't resist! 7DPO today and trying for #3... our last.

justmumming Sun 10-Nov-19 12:19:05

@rhirhibumblebee ahh me too! Three just feels like a good number doesnt it. Altho you can just never be sure how many our overies will allow us to have! Ive only been trying for two cycles this time around. I know some women try for years and years! I cant even imagen how hard that must be. We are very blessed to have two each arnt we. Im so bad at waiting im driving myself crazy. I dont know why I waste money on tests because they are only ever positive like three days before AF is due for me

ElsaTam Sun 10-Nov-19 16:18:46

You both need to keep us posted with the testing! How about symptoms? My cervix is still the same, my breasts are very full and I feel fat as a pig, totally bloated... oh and mood swings confused but maybe all this is nothing. I know I felt like this in September (I had a chemical) and in October same symptoms but milder, didn't feel this bloated. But oh well, can be just the period as well. Somehow I feel pregnant, but maybe it's my head playing tricks.

rhirhibumblebee Sun 10-Nov-19 18:03:56

@justmumming awwww Yes hopefully 3 is the magic number! I want the week to hurry up. Fingers crossed for you!

justmumming Sun 10-Nov-19 18:09:55

@ElsaTam Ive convinced myself im pregnant ! My mood swings are crazy and im really hormonal like I feel like theres ants in my veins I cant relax. My cervix feel hard now so who knows. I feel really relaxed though like
if it happens it happens. let the crazy testing begin tomorrow , its like gambling isnt it! like a scratch card🤪

rhirhibumblebee Sun 10-Nov-19 18:10:14

@ElsaTam Totally get you, I feel like I feel bloated. I've had a headache all day which is rare for me and this evening feel a bit nauseous. Just my luck it's a bug! 😂🙈

It's hard not to notice every little thing! Hate waiting! Would be so good if it happened this month then I could tell my parents Xmas day 🙈😂 xx

ElsaTam Sun 10-Nov-19 20:38:17

Ladies, this is really insane indeed re the symptoms etc. everything going on with me now I get this "alert" mode. But surprisingly, I am also kind of relaxed, like "whatever, if not pregnant will quit end of the year anyway and will do something to lose the weight i put on in the last few months of ttc confused".
I am so crossing fingers for you all! If this month/week wouldn't be so different & painful, I would have started to test today. But I will not. Will just focus on my inner self, my blessings and my family ❤️ If another blessing is on its way, I will end up knowing it soon! smile

gemini1234 Mon 11-Nov-19 00:54:02

Hi all,

TTC to conceive baby no 2. Lost my first born 8 year son to cancer.....so super nervous but so ready for this.

10DPO and I got 2 positve OPKs. I did a first response pregnancy test which was negative. Got some mild cramping too. Super confused!

Any thoughts?

ElsaTam Mon 11-Nov-19 05:41:23

@gemini1234 I am so very sorry for your loss.. I can't possible imagine what you went through, since he was already 8yrs... I lost my son 2 years ago (this week) he was 3months old and was born with many issues my poor baby suffered all his short life, so we know it was the best for him ❤️
We are so ready as well. Welcome to this boat!
I am 10DPO as well. I don't have experience with opk's, testing for pregnancy? I heard they can be positive when pregnant but never tried myself. Maybe it's more reliable a preg test? When did you do the first response? It might have been too early? I don't want to stress myself out, so in principle will do by 14dpo. If positive great, if not... will try again next month. But I am also super nervous with all this! Good lick 🤞🏻

gemini1234 Mon 11-Nov-19 05:56:41

Hi, im so sorry for your loss too Its so tough I know. I did the test a day ago. Im super impatient! Will try and hold off another day! All the best hun! xx

NewUsername0123 Mon 11-Nov-19 09:24:44

Hi ladies
Been super busy this weekend so has taken my mind off it abit! Sounds like you've all got promising symptoms here. I've got a few twinges but that could just be normal for me I tend to forget what I had the previous month to try and convince myself otherwise lol
Af due 17 so I'm trying to hold of until then 😬

Sydneey Mon 11-Nov-19 09:40:43

I'm 7 DPO and no symptoms other than feeling super tired and lots and lots of cramping. AF due on the 20th!

NicLondon1 Mon 11-Nov-19 10:25:42

Hello all
I'm also 7dpo today and driving myself mad!!! Have felt some cramps and some fatigue. But boobs are definitely not sore or fuller than usual, so am thinking it will be a negative... each day is taking an AGE to get through at the moment!

Aggie53 Mon 11-Nov-19 11:04:53

I’m new to this , I’m 36 TTC last 2 months .. I’m 5 or 4 or 3 DPO hard to say ! Ovulating symptoms tell me I’m 5 DPO app tells me 3 DPO ( used ovulation sticks before app date and were negative ) have no clue ! No symptoms of pregnancy but need to wait and see , too early but I really hoping and trying stay positive I know my age is not helping me !

justmumming1 Mon 11-Nov-19 11:40:06

guys im waiting for tests to be delivered today! feeling very sick ! how are you @ElsaTam

ElsaTam Mon 11-Nov-19 12:36:39

@NewUsername0123 twinges sounds like a good thing?? Never had them though.. for 3 months now I am putting all relevant symptoms in the app Flo. It's good because this way for example I am comparing with September month (when I had chemical)
@Sydneey @NicLondon1 I did not have so far any cramps, but I am also going to bed so early nowadays (and I am an night owl), but for me might just be because i am really too tired lately.. anyway by 7dpo I usually have no symptoms.. and my breasts by 7dpo were quit normal, now by 10dpo they are really full...
@Aggie53 yes, too early! And hun, i got pregnant 2 times by 36 and by 38 and in both it was really quick (second was one time). Don’t worry with age I would say, since 36 is ok! I am 41 ans starting to worry now :/ because might not happen as easy!

ElsaTam Mon 11-Nov-19 12:39:33

@justmumming1 good luck hun 🤞🏻
To be hmest, today I am not feeling pregnant... only my breasts are very full, but think can also be due to period.. i am bloated as well and i am tired (that's normal lol) but.. i think 10dpo, i should be feeling some other things :/ i am a bit down /pessimistic today... bhaaa

justmumming1 Mon 11-Nov-19 13:59:13

@ElsaTam I know what you mean, I really dont think i am pregnant but i feel so aggitated! like mood swings. i cant wait another week to find out! but st the same time with the way im feeling at least AF will calm down my hormones! I did a test and it seemed like i could see something but after a while there wasnt anything. I need to just wait 4 more days or so
but im so impatient! I dont even know how i feel anymore im 50/50 about what i want part of me is desperate for a little life to love and the other part of me really wants to just live for myself for a
bit ! iv had babies the last four years i am nakard. I guess only time will tell if i get AF I will see if im
reieved or devestated.

justmumming1 Mon 11-Nov-19 14:00:41

i forgot to say i dont even know for sure when i ovulated! im all
over the place with my cycles and never charted anytjing before so this all could be a wild goose chase for me

justmumming1 Mon 11-Nov-19 14:16:14

oh gosh guys im that awful
person whos edited the photo to see the line! whats happened to me! i can see it when its inverted. has anyone had this but had a negative in the end? or a positive?

Aggie53 Mon 11-Nov-19 15:17:24

@ElsaTam @justmummingah it’s so nice to hear some words of support ! Thank you 🙏 it’s really hard to know the exact day of ovulation I’m trying to track it for a while .. I think I better getting to know my body and symptoms but to be honest with ovulating sticks and apps it’s all seem to indicate different ! I guess every cycle is different for me any way sometimes 7 th day sometimes 10 th !!! @ElsaTam hun 10 DPO and not feeling any symptoms not feeling pregnant it’s toatlly ok 👌 I was pregnant before and didn’t know anything about it until 5 weeks .. unfortunately I had . I keep my finger cross!stay positive there is always another month smile

Aggie53 Mon 11-Nov-19 15:19:16

I meant to say I had miscarriage .

NewUsername0123 Mon 11-Nov-19 15:52:28

@ElsaTam hope your doing ok! I'm still pretty chilled and haven't had the urge to eat yet so I'm quite impressed with myself
@justmumming1 I don't even know how to invert a picture so I've never done one! I'm hoping it is a line for you 🤞post a pic if you like
And to everyone is so nice to have people to talk to about this, it can be so stressful but some people in real life don't get it so it's easier to not say anything!
I hope this is a good month for us all

Aggie53 Mon 11-Nov-19 16:09:00

@NewUsername0123 you are so right i do not talk to anyone about this and I dont want to freak out or stress my partner over this too, thats why i turned to this chat !! im glad i found yous

ElsaTam Mon 11-Nov-19 17:37:37

@justmumming1 I think you will find out if you want it very soon! If you feel crazy happy with a positive or devastated with a negative... I wish you the best and that's the first halo
In the beginning the lines can be really tricky right? But if you see something in the inverted photo, I believe there is something? Now you just have to see if the line will darken 🤞🏻

ElsaTam Mon 11-Nov-19 17:43:38

@Aggie53 I know what you mean, second time I was pregnant I was also shocked, but I think because I was not even trying to get pregnant.. but now that I am trying and have already 3 cycles wich are regular somehow I think by now I should be feeling something more. And that's so true, I don't want to stress "outside" so I turn to this chat 😍 thank you ladies for being there 🙏🏻

ElsaTam Mon 11-Nov-19 17:45:23

@Aggie53 and so sorry for your loss... ❤️

ElsaTam Mon 11-Nov-19 17:54:37

@NewUsername0123 good to hear you are chilled! Crossing all fingers for you 🤞🏻 that's the way! No stress!
I am feeling bad about myself that I am eating really way more than normal and getting so fat so quickly (but I usually have to be very careful), but I know this is due to frustration/stress/pessimism... I am really messing my body up and maybe not even pregnant!
I wrote in the previous comment, messing up again, but yes, you are so right about chatting here about all these topics! My husband would be upset with me with this "need" to talk so much about it! Thank you for being there ladies 🙏🏻

Aggie53 Mon 11-Nov-19 21:06:44

@justmumming1 good luck 👍🍀

Aggie53 Mon 11-Nov-19 21:12:27

@ElsaTam thanks dear ! Maybe this time around I’ll be lucky 🍀

ElsaTam Tue 12-Nov-19 07:17:54

Guys I caved in.. sad bfn at 11dpo with a very sensitive test (10miu/ml). I am quite sure I should have by this time a very faint line at least (in September with chemical had a very faint line by 10dpo). I guess I am out..
I measured my temps and had raised 0.3 C (gave me the highest so far 36.9 C whilst before was usually between 36.5 and 36.6, one time or two 36.7). My breasts are still very full, but I didn't fell yet that "nausea" feeling yet. With such a sensitive test negative by this stage, I have not much hope left. 😢

justmumming1 Tue 12-Nov-19 11:41:33

@ElsaTam Im sorry hun but it's still early, ive tested a few times and nothing! i do feel sick though, like classic morning sickness but my kids have been ill recently so maybe i just have that bug. ive never had weeks go by so slow before!

justmumming1 Tue 12-Nov-19 11:50:19

@ElsaTam i just checked my dates again ! im only 7dpo today! i got so confused i have no odea
now if i can even fall pregnant! last had sex on the 3rd, apparently ovulated on the 5th, and implantatiom is only supposely happening in two days time! so i have no idea now! didnt even have sex on ovulation day! im pretty sure i hVe no chance now. i just feel pregnant though im usually so sensitive to it i just know and i feel the same! but usually only test positive like two dYes before period. so for me thats this sat or sun as im due on mon/tue aghhh what waste of tests!

Aggie53 Tue 12-Nov-19 12:24:40

@ElsaTam im so sorry ..and trust me i know how you feel we all here in the same boat ..dont loose your hope tho , if its meant to be this month it will be!!! there is still time !!! only 11 DPO or if not meant to be we need to be strong and take a bull the the horns next month !! hun cheer up! maybe little glass of wine or chocolate you deserve it !!!

NicLondon1 Tue 12-Nov-19 12:48:32

@ElsaTam Sorry to hear that... I'd give it another couple of days though, just in case. I also caved (at 8dpo!!!) and it was obviously BFN.
I ate a whole pineapple yesterday ha ha! Crazy times.

rhirhibumblebee Tue 12-Nov-19 12:55:55

Guys I caved and I tested today 🙈🙈. I used the first response which says you can do 6 days before your period is due. It looks very positive ?! Omg! I'm so worried now that I've picked up a chemical again 😩. Wish I hadn't tested so early. Period due Monday. What you reckon?? Too early? I can't believe it as I'm scared to

How do I upload a photo? It takes forever !

rhirhibumblebee Tue 12-Nov-19 12:56:45

@ElsaTam with my second I didn't show up in a test until day after my period due! So for. Give up hope yet xxx

ElsaTam Tue 12-Nov-19 13:19:12

Ladies, OMG you are so amazing! Thank you for the supportive words!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Yes, i will not even test more because the white-white from the test is painful! Exactly! I can wait a fee more days, will keep taking the temps and let's see! I feel it is a bit too late due to age maybe (but my body is working so regular and ovulating normal!) and I will have another months of course! I willl only quit by the end of the year, so in fact only one more month for the "opportunity" to have maternity leave. I might not even be able to get preggo due to the stress at work (although this month i pushed the "I don't care" button).
Wishing luck to all of you to get your BFP very soon! ❤️
@rhirhibumblebee congratulations!!! 🤞🏻 it will be alright! Wishing you all the best and dark lines quickly!

justmumming1 Tue 12-Nov-19 13:25:13

@rhirhibumblebee congrats babe! i feel nervous for you! upload a pic!!!

rhirhibumblebee Tue 12-Nov-19 13:27:22

@ElsaTam Fingers crossed, you've definitely got the right attitude! Good luck with quitting work, that will be a nice break for you for a while.

I had positives last month and then AF came as usual so I'm just worried it all happen again 😓. Hopefully not! I had a scan last week which determined I have pelvic congestion / varicose veins in my pelvis. So I'm hoping the mild pain I'm experiencing is from that and not AF! Again

rhirhibumblebee Tue 12-Nov-19 13:28:39

@justmumming1 what's the best way to upload? When I try I have to take a pic on the Mumsnet app? Then it just swirls around and around and nothing happens . I tried copy and paste and that didn't upload either 🙈

justmumming1 Tue 12-Nov-19 13:33:00

you go to type a messGe and click the paperclip button to upload it. but if you are new on mumsnet it wont let you post for a few weeks! really annoying! @rhirhibumblebee

rhirhibumblebee Tue 12-Nov-19 13:33:31

This is on safari instead of the app. Let me know if you can see it xx

rhirhibumblebee Tue 12-Nov-19 13:36:47

I did a first response and an eBay cheapie. There’s a line on the cheap one, but it’s not in the right place. Looking on google this sometimes happens? I did the cheap one first and was like what is that line doing over there ! Lol then cracked open the first response a day early 🙈. Oh I hope it sticks this time and not another chemical 😓😓

NicLondon1 Tue 12-Nov-19 13:51:08

@rhirhibumblebee Yay congrats!! Please don't worry yet about chemicals... it is still a positive! Enjoy it! x

justmumming1 Tue 12-Nov-19 15:02:31

ohhh @rhirhibumblebee 😍😍😍😍thatd an amazing line well done! i know yoi can relax just be so kind to yourself! lots of tea and sleep and vitimins! ahh so happy for you hun! im so nauseous now i threw up and my boobs are throbbing! and feel really full! im going to test on thurs and again on sun so we will see!

NewUsername0123 Tue 12-Nov-19 15:16:36

@ElsaTam don't worry your not out until af arrives so you've still got a chance hold off to test a couple of days if you can try
@rhirhibumblebee that's an amazing line congrats!!!!
How many dpo are you?
I've had a few cramps today and feeling sicky so rested but nothing I will deffo wait now until af arrives!

rhirhibumblebee Tue 12-Nov-19 16:16:36

@justmumming1 Thank you! Fingers crossed for you!!

@NewUsername0123 I'm 9 or 10 DPO so I was pretty surprised to see a line already. Thank you, fingers crossed

gemini1234 Tue 12-Nov-19 17:00:27

Congrats! smile

ElsaTam Tue 12-Nov-19 19:18:33

@rhirhibumblebee that is such a great line! So strong! Dear, we are all with you! 🤞🏻🍀
@NewUsername0123 thank you so much hun! Ok maybe I have still a small hope inside my heart.. let's see ❤️ everything happens how it should, all is right how it is.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »