Talk

Advanced search

11DPO and still getting BFN :( is there still a chance this cycle?

(202 Posts)
HalfPenny28 Sat 02-Nov-19 07:10:07

I’ve been testing since 8DPO and have had consistent BFN and a couple of evap lines. Since we BD I’ve had consistent cramping - particularly bad around the time implantation would be happening but I’m worried I’m looking for symptoms! Has anyone else got their BFP after 11DPO? I feel like I’m going mad!

rosie990 Mon 02-Dec-19 15:29:14

Hi ladies I am keeping my fingers crossed for you both.

So the sperm meets egg method sounds good. May try that next month although I dont want to use ovulation tests as I will obsess over them. I know what I am like.

I know I ovulated some time last week based on previous cycle lengths with Thursday likely to be the latest date.

So I am at worst 4 dpo. I have cramps today but is it in my mind.

We are picking up a kitten today so I hope that takes my mind off it.

Are toy going to test again if your late?

HalfPenny28 Mon 02-Dec-19 16:13:57

@Bestronger I only know from my horrendous smear tests every 3 years haha it's nearly impossible to get a sample! The nurse said it won't affect fertility, just make smear tests a little uncomfortable but it's still annoying.

I've ordered the clear blue ovulation tests to see how they stand up again the internet cheap ones I got last month but I'm hoping using the SMEP method will help me relax because I don't have to rely on the opk.

I think I'll wait a few days of being late before testing again.

Just so sick of seeing one line on a test! So decided not to test until day before af is due next month smile try and relax a bit over Christmas.

When is your af due @rosie990? Will you wait to test?

HalfPenny28 Tue 03-Dec-19 08:06:18

Waiting for af today! Wish it would hurry up!

Bestronger Tue 03-Dec-19 08:26:31

Awww a kitten?! Hope a kitten is settling in okay with you guys.

Ah of course smear test... they are horrible and I hated it even though it doesn't hurt but it is so uncomfortable!

Think I will test again since my AF still haven't arrived but I am not getting my hopes up because my AF can be late often. I was suppose to due AF yesterday

HalfPenny28 Tue 03-Dec-19 10:34:25

A kitten will be a fantastic distraction!

Are you still testing bfn @Bestronger? I think af is definitely on her way today for me. Can feel the cramps starting and getting a little spotting I think.

On to the next cycle for me! So so hopefully you two get your bfp this month 💕💕🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Bestronger Tue 03-Dec-19 11:55:44

I haven't tested since last week (I think I am putting it off...!). I will test it tomorrow morning.

Sorry to hear that Penny but give SMEP method a try next month! Sounds very good from what I have looked up.

HalfPenny28 Tue 03-Dec-19 13:44:55

Will you be 3 days late by tomorrow?

Af is deff here now 👋🏼 but it was bang on when my app said so at least I know that's right!

Just got to get it out the way now and get going again 🙂

Bestronger Tue 03-Dec-19 15:36:54

Yeah I will be 3 days late by tomorrow.

Wish AF can feck off - yep that is correct Penny! Eat lots of chocolate to smoothen the ride 🙂

HalfPenny28 Wed 04-Dec-19 07:53:12

Fingers crossed for you today @Bestronger 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼💕

HalfPenny28 Wed 04-Dec-19 17:29:14

Any news @Bestronger ? 🙂🤞🏼

Bestronger Wed 04-Dec-19 17:37:36

@HalfPenny28 I havent tested it yet oops! I am not at home yet until tonight 🙈 should I test it tonight or morning when it is more affective or that doesn't really matter?
Thank you! X

HalfPenny28 Wed 04-Dec-19 18:03:19

@Bestronger I'd wait until tomorrow now and use fmu 🙂 no sign of af? How're you feeling?

Bestronger Wed 04-Dec-19 18:08:20

I will wait till tomorrow morning ☺️ yeah no sign of af but I didn't had implantion bleed or feeling pregnant 😂 just lots of cramping, think my body is winding me up

HalfPenny28 Wed 04-Dec-19 18:34:26

Only 1/3 of women actually get an implantation bleed though so it still could be good news 💕

I've ordered the clear blue ovulation tests for the next round so looking forward to using those! Easier to read than IC ones I think.

Got my preseed at the ready! Haha had a change of heart over the SMEP, think it might wear us out 😅 just going to focus on the days around when I ovulate.

@rosie990 how're you?

Bestronger Wed 04-Dec-19 18:51:21

Interesting! Good to know that ☺️
Omg you should've seen the face of my DP when I told him about SMEP. He looks scared 😂 yeah I might be casual with SMEP but not in rightly order lol

rosie990 Wed 04-Dec-19 19:18:03

Hi ladies hope your well. I am sorry I have been distracted with the new kitten. He is settling in nicely although completely scared of my little boy.

How are you both feeling?

Implantation bleed is a tricky one to judge but I keep my fingers crossed it is.

I am ok abit deflated I did a test today it was negative I know it's way to early and I dont know what came over me.

If it doesn't happen this month we will all enjoy trying over christmas.

My period is due next thursday so it's all a waiting game xx

Bestronger Wed 04-Dec-19 20:13:10

Haha aw bless kitten, your boy must be so excited!

Aw yeah it is bit early, you should test it next to see more accurate test but I am hoping you will get BFP.

At least we all can drink over Christmas period if we get BFN (on positive side... ish) hmm

rosie990 Wed 04-Dec-19 20:59:16

@bestronger he is so excited he shouts and runs towards him. It's more about child training than kitten training. Teaching him to walk slowly and he resembles the robot.

I know it's to early I just dont know why I did it to myself.

Exactly I am looking forward to the christmas festivities if no babies.

Bestronger Wed 04-Dec-19 21:35:54

Sounds like lots of learning for your lad lol.

Yeah exactly! We can just enjoy ourselves and have a hopefully new year 2020 with BFP

Bestronger Thu 05-Dec-19 08:22:59

BFN from me! Oh well on to the next cycle. I just have to wait for my AF to show up but if nowt I will arrange an appointment with my doctor.

HalfPenny28 Thu 05-Dec-19 10:15:57

Sorry @Bestronger 😔 I know it's so disappointing.

On to the next cycle! 🙂 although unfortunately for me I'll be in my tww right over Christmas haha so a quiet one for me!

Bestronger Fri 06-Dec-19 10:24:35

It is okay! I just have to be positive smile

How are you both doing?

HalfPenny28 Fri 06-Dec-19 21:32:14

@Bestronger exactly, that's it 🙂

You know I am actually feeling pretty calm this cycle, think I'm going to try and be a bit more relaxed over Christmas and focus on other things.

Still going to use my clear blue ovulation kit to double check when I ovulate as only had a 3 day period this time (usually they're 4 so it's not massively unusual) but just want to check I ovulate when I think I am!

All in all feeling okay 🥰 how're you both?

Bestronger Mon 09-Dec-19 08:14:16

AF has still not arrived! WTF

HalfPenny28 Mon 09-Dec-19 09:52:19

@Bestronger omg!! Have you tested again? How late are you?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »