Talk

Advanced search

11DPO and still getting BFN :( is there still a chance this cycle?

(202 Posts)
HalfPenny28 Sat 02-Nov-19 07:10:07

I’ve been testing since 8DPO and have had consistent BFN and a couple of evap lines. Since we BD I’ve had consistent cramping - particularly bad around the time implantation would be happening but I’m worried I’m looking for symptoms! Has anyone else got their BFP after 11DPO? I feel like I’m going mad!

HalfPenny28 Mon 04-Nov-19 07:31:18

Update for anyone who comes across this... I tested with an OPK this morning and it showed as positive but I’m still 2 days away from AF - could this be a good sign? I have more frer arriving today so I’ll test properly then but don’t want to get my hopes up

Bestronger Mon 04-Nov-19 08:51:46

Not sure if it is a good sign as I am new at this but fingers crossed OP - hope it will be positive for you smile

HalfPenny28 Mon 04-Nov-19 12:22:07

Bestronger, thank you flowers I know I’m driving myself mad and af will turn up soon but it’s so hard not thinking it might be a bfp. It’s so weird because I did another opk this afternoon and it’s negative! Have you been ttc long?

Bestronger Mon 04-Nov-19 13:36:53

I know the feeling it is does drives me mad too! That is so strange, body does the mind tricks on us as I had pink CM and cramping symptoms last week and I actually thought it is implantation bleeding so I tested and got BFN on last Friday boo! I am currently waiting for AF to come.

This is my first cycle of TTC so I am now onto 2nd cycle...

What about you?

HalfPenny28 Mon 04-Nov-19 14:13:58

It ended up with a faint positive line on the 2nd OPK but I know people say you can have a LH surge before your af is due! I took a frer this afternoon though and got a bfn sad af is due on Wednesday so not sure! We’re the same, this was our first cycle trying and I was so sure it’d had worked as had consistent cramps, sickness and backache since dtd but I’m almost certain af will show by Wednesday. Going to use OPKs to track ovulation on cycle 2. We must almost be in sync!

HalfPenny28 Mon 04-Nov-19 17:07:25

I think I've got af cramping so expecting it tomorrow sad

Bestronger Mon 04-Nov-19 20:49:45

Sounds like what I have been through! Just be postitve and we will have baby dust on the way to us! Af can do one (one day...)

Nottalotta Mon 04-Nov-19 20:53:58

If you are anything like me, you will drive yourself mad with this. I mean this kindly, I know what it's like, it took me 2.5 yrs to conceive DS1. Wait until AF is late, or at least til the day it is due. Good luck, I hope it happens for you quickly!

rosie990 Mon 04-Nov-19 20:57:42

Can I join in please

I am on cd 35 and considered a day late. Periods usually around 32 to 34 days

Second month trying and first month o frove myself insane so I thought just go with it this month.

I ovulated around cd 25 based on cm and had sex every over day.

Anyway my boobs have hurt for over a week and I now have an insane amount of ewcm.

I have taken internet cheapies off Ebay and they are negative.

With my so 3 years ago I was 5 weeks before I got a positive

I am going mad but this is how i felt with my son

APinkMouse Mon 04-Nov-19 21:10:27

Early testing is the pits! I had a positive FRER at 8dpo with my first pregnancy (which ended in a missed miscarriage with surgical management), and those extra days of being aware you're pregnant are awful.

Between weeks 4 and 6 there is nothing that can be seen on a scan, if you have spotting/complications or anything there's nothing that can be done to reassure you really, and it makes the first trimester feel even longer which is rubbish as it's such an anxious time.

This time I waited until after AF was due. I didn't have any tests so used two OPKs which showed strong positives, weirdly enough! Honestly, if you're out this month then don't test early next time - and sending baby dust your way! thanks

HalfPenny28 Tue 05-Nov-19 07:24:23

Thanks everyone, is so nice knowing other people are in the same boat! We haven't told anyone we're ttc so it's nice to have people to vent to grin I'm 14dpo today and still getting bfn on frer but no sign of af! I think you're right, if it doesn't happen this month I'll wait to test until af is due as it's just driving me barmy! Sending lots of baby dust to you all thanks keep me updated on how you're all getting on x

HalfPenny28 Tue 05-Nov-19 07:31:13

Rosie990 that sounds like a good sign if you had same thing with your first! I always read stuff about people getting late positives so keeping my fingers crossed! Xx

HalfPenny28 Tue 05-Nov-19 18:14:56

So af is due tomorrow and usually I have some spotting the day before but today I've had nothing! I'm worried now I ovulated late and missed it as still getting bfn on hpt sad

Nottalotta Tue 05-Nov-19 20:53:26

Really good luck halfpenny.

Bestronger Wed 06-Nov-19 08:34:41

I will put my tests off for while that for sure to give my mind peace (ish!)

@HalfPenny28 why not order ovulation tests so you can know whether you are ovulation or not so you can know when it is good time to do DTD

HalfPenny28 Wed 06-Nov-19 08:47:15

@Bestronger yeah I've decided the same, not going to test until later now, get obsessed otherwise. No af yet but it's early and still bfn so not hopeful.

Ah yes I have some of those now but missed my chance to use them last time! Will deff try next cycle with them smile x

rosie990 Wed 06-Nov-19 13:01:25

Still no period for me. I have faint spotting but barely anything.

I am going to wait and see if my period comes in the next few days and then test nothing

Nobody knows we are trying either it's so hard and I feel consumed by it all :-(

Bestronger Wed 06-Nov-19 13:08:12

@rosie990 just remember that we are here if you need a talk. I know the feeling as me and my DP aren't telling anyone either. It is hard to not share this problem out. You can share it to your close family members or friends as this would help.

Not getting your hopes up but spotting could be implantation bleeding... Keep yourself busy and time will flow by xx

HalfPenny28 Wed 06-Nov-19 13:28:36

@rosie990 oh I really do hope you get your BFP  it's so hard isn't it when it feels like your on your own! @Bestronger is right though, we're all here to supper each other smile so feel free to share anytime you need to xx

rosie990 Wed 06-Nov-19 13:59:14

I am here for you both too. It's nice knowing people are in the same boat as you.

I feel so much pressure to be honest. My son is from my previous partner and my current partner has been his dad figure since he was a baby. However he and his ex wife had failed ivf.

He says that there is nothing wrong with him and it was unexplained but I feel he is hoping it will be ok because I have my son.

We will hopefully all be ok and when the time comes it does 🥰

Bestronger Wed 06-Nov-19 15:43:03

I can see why you feel pressure from this and all I can say is be positive and you & your partner time will come smile.

Just try enjoy each other company and don't ever feel pressure.

Hope you will get BFP too! @HalfPenny28

rosie990 Thu 07-Nov-19 06:44:39

Hi ladies just thought I would let you know shes come and hit hard.

We are buying some fertility tablets with amazing reviews called fertility smart. Have either of you heard of them?

So many people falling pregnant within a month or two of taking them.

Here is to our future Bfp ladies 🥰

HalfPenny28 Thu 07-Nov-19 06:54:02

Oh my sorry to hear that @rosie990 sad I hope you're okay. No sign of af for me yet but I'm only one day late so feel it's coming.

I've not heard of those fertility tablets before but my only advice would be just check with your GP before taking anything smile wishing all the luck for your next cycle. Please keep in touch! I'd love to know when you get your bfp or how you get on with the tablets x

Bestronger Thu 07-Nov-19 07:59:38

@rosie990 I just read the reviews on that and all is good and positive reviews! I might give that a go after second cycle... but obviously I will check with my doctor first which I have already booked appointment for in two weeks time.

rosie990 Thu 07-Nov-19 08:18:06

Yes I will check with my gp before ordering them.

I would love to keep in touch and see how you are both getting on 😊

Bestronger Thu 07-Nov-19 08:37:44

Me too! Since we are all similar sync I would love to know how we all getting on smile x

HalfPenny28 Thu 07-Nov-19 10:26:41

Ohh I might take a look! Ah would be lovely to have some buddies to chat to. Well af has just got me sad at work too so completely unprepared. I'm not surprise but still a bit gutted. On to the next cycle! X

Bestronger Thu 07-Nov-19 14:25:07

Sorry to hear that @HalfPenny28! AF got to me at this afternoon too
sad Oh well onto the next cycle indeed! x

HalfPenny28 Tue 12-Nov-19 15:32:28

Just checking in to see how you're all getting on smile did you end up ordering those tablets @rosie990? smile I'm using my opks this month so got my fingers crossed for a lucky month for us all!

rosie990 Tue 12-Nov-19 19:30:05

@halfpenny28 all is well here. Ordered the tablets. My friend is a gp and she looked at the ingredients and said it looked ok.

They arrived yesterday so lets see how they go.

How are you all feeling. When is your next period due etc xx

HalfPenny28 Tue 12-Nov-19 20:31:19

@rosie990 that's exciting! I so hope they work for you! Next period is due 3rd December so we're going to start trying again in a couple of a days. I think I'm due to ovulate in around 6 days or so but I'll keep testing with my opks smile when's your next one due? Are you using opks to track ovulation? X

Bestronger Wed 13-Nov-19 08:46:09

Good morning ladies! Hope tablets works for you @rosie990! I have ordered Pre-Seed - Personal Lubricant very romantic(!) and Seven Seas - pre-conception supplement and they both arriving today so hopefully I will be well prepared for DTD which I will start on Sunday as I am away for a girls weekend.
My period is due on 2nd December (HOPEFULLY IT WON'T TURN UP...).

I am going to use OPKs to track of my ovulation this time too smile@HalfPenny28 x

Boocat19 Wed 13-Nov-19 09:00:50

Hi All, this is my first ever post and I could really do with some advice and reassurance. Husband and I have only been TTC for 2 cycles. I had a mirena coil removed in September so I’m re-learning my cycle. To help with that Ive been using OPK. I think I’m an average 28 day cycle so based on this, I should have ovulated around day 14. What’s confusing me that some ovulation calculators say 31st October ( cycle day 14) and some said said 3rd November (cycle day 16/17. In fact I got my LH surge on Saturday 2nd so I assume I ovulated on Sunday or Monday- I think I felt symptoms on Monday which would be day 18. So by my working, I am 10 dpo and only 2 days from af. I’m finding this hard because tests are bfn and I seems odd to be 10 dpo and only 2 days before af.

Assuming that my cycle in fact varies between 28-30.

This is a frustrating game eh!
Thanks!

HalfPenny28 Wed 13-Nov-19 10:23:36

@Bestronger haha yes I also have pre-seed for this cycle  ah we must ovulate quite closely to each other. Tested with opk this morning and was blank (to be expected as 5 days off from ovu yet).

@Boocat19 hi! smile in all honesty the cycle days thing has always confused me slightly so I tend to go off two apps I use, Flo & Clue. I also will use opk tests this cycle. This is our second cycle trying so I know how frustrating it is! My only advice would be to use your opks (twice a day in some cases at 10am and 2pm if possible) keep track of your periods, and I have also invested in pre-seed lubrication and various vitamins which prepare you for pregnancy. I was super stressed during our 1st cycle so this month I'm trying to be less so but we'll see haha

Going to start ttc again tomorrow onwards I think until my opks show negative again.

Good luck 💐 and feel free to vent and keep in touch here 🙂

Bestronger Wed 13-Nov-19 10:45:35

@Boocat19 I used clearblue website to follow my ovulation dates but I would advise you to use OPKs to follow and keep track when is your ovulation is and you will know when to do DTD. I didn't last month but this month I will and keep track of it so I know what my body is up to.

@HalfPenny28 we are definitely close to our ovulation dates and period. Lets hope pre-seed will do it job and let sperms roam quickly to our target grin

Boocat19 Wed 13-Nov-19 11:07:35

Thank you! It’s nice to know that others are feeling that way too.

My OPK is the clear blue digital and it want let you do another test once you get a peak fertility smiley. Maybe I’ll combine with something else.

Thanks again everyone, I appreciate it!

Bestronger Wed 13-Nov-19 12:17:33

@Boocat19 I got clear blue digital OPK but I haven't use it yet as it is pricey for using OPKs a lot so I got cheap ones too so I will combine them both! x

HalfPenny28 Wed 13-Nov-19 21:59:54

@Bestronger oh I might invest in a CB digital one too I think! Just to be sure!

rosie990 Fri 15-Nov-19 06:14:45

Boocat19 I was using g ovulation tests but I became obsessed since coming off the pill I have never ovulated when suggested by apps (roughly day 18 to 22) I usually have a 32day cycle.

Do what you think is best hopefully you wont be a phsyco Sally like me.

How is everyone else? I am on cd 9 and my partner has been poorly for the past week 😪 good job we ovulate late.

HalfPenny28 Fri 15-Nov-19 08:22:13

@rosie990 yeah I'm interested to see what my okps show compared to my app. Oh no 😟 wish him a speedy recovery! In all honesty I'm getting a bit fed up sad ttc is starting to feel so regimented but I can't help but do all the tracking and checking. I've got friends who fall pregnant at the drop of a hat and say to just let it happen when it happens but it's easier said than done! My FLO app says I'm due to ovulate in 3 days and still getting bfn opk so I'll see in a couple of days what they say. How you feeling this cycle? Xx

rosie990 Fri 15-Nov-19 12:28:51

@halfpenny28 I am interested to hear what your ovulatiom tests say too.

I completely know what you mean you start to overthink everything and worry why is it not happening. Or at least I do.

I fell without knowing with my son and now we are trying it's scary because it isnt instant.

Our time will come. I am not due to ovulate until the last week in november according to my app.

What is your plan dtd every over day during fertile period or every day. I see people do it all so differently xx

HalfPenny28 Fri 15-Nov-19 14:37:45

@rosie990 well my app says im due to ovulate on the 18th (another app says the 19th) so I'm currently in the fertile window and dtd every day at the moment. I might even go a day or two after my window to be sure haha but I'll see how I feel 😂 I know a lot of people dtd every other day but I just feel better doing it every day - tends to make me less stressed that I've somehow missed it! I'm hoping I'll start to see positive opks from tomorrow! Is this your second cycle trying? X

rosie990 Sat 16-Nov-19 13:59:03

@halfpenny28 hopefully it goes well this month. This will be my third cycle trying this month. How about you? Xx

HalfPenny28 Sun 17-Nov-19 19:54:16

@rosie990 fingers crossed smile although dtd every day is genuinely exhausting confused not sure I'll do the same next cycle if we're not lucky this month. This is cycle 2 for me - I've promised myself not to test until I'm 10dpo this time though as I drove myself mad last time testing & cost a small fortune. I've just got the cheap ones off the internet to test with this time!

Opk is nearly as dark as test line today and due to ovulate tomorrow so I think the app is nearly bang on! I'll test again tomorrow to make sure it is as dark!

HalfPenny28 Mon 18-Nov-19 07:37:37

So my app says I'm due to ovulate today. This is my OPK from this morning... is it dark enough for a positive today? Or do you think I might ovulate tomorrow instead?

Bestronger Mon 18-Nov-19 08:49:50

Good morning both! This will be my second cycle too. I have DTD last night even tho my OPK test shows a line and a half but apparently someone said it is ok to DTD before ovulation as it is more chance of getting pregnant. I am going to be chilled this month and no obsessed with pregnant symptoms this time... (I hope)

@HalfPenny28 I think that is positive enough as I think you are going to be due to ovulate today. Why not do the test again this afternoon and see what it says? x

HalfPenny28 Mon 18-Nov-19 12:56:23

Same sort of line this afternoon but I think you're right! Yeah I'm not symptom spotting this month either, just going to wait and see. Drove myself barmy last month thinking I'd get a bfp! I'm so hopefully for you both this month @Bestronger @rosie990! I'd love for us all to get out bfp!

Have you ovulated when expected this month?

rosie990 Mon 18-Nov-19 13:10:23

@halfpenny28 looks strong to me. About to ovulate I think. Just keep dtd and you will be fine 😉

I hope we get our positives too. According to my calender I am going to ovulate next wednesday or thursday so I am just going with the flow this month.

If it works I will blame the tablets i have brought but we will see. I am hopeful until aunt flo arrives xx

HalfPenny28 Tue 19-Nov-19 07:41:25

Well my opk from this morning definitely looks light than yesterday so I think I've ovulated and it was bang on with what FLO said so I've regained confidence in the app. We're going to dtd today anyway just to be sure but it looks like I'm now in the tww! Wish me luck grin

Bestronger Tue 19-Nov-19 08:22:09

@rosie990 If those tablets works, you have to tell me what they are so I can order them wink

Good luck @HalfPenny28 I got dark lines this morning from my OPK test so I will be doing DTD today and Thursday just to make sure.

Hope we all got baby dust this month!

rosie990 Tue 19-Nov-19 17:07:33

I wish you both luck this month. So excited for you both and this little journey we are going on.

We are also dtd today and thursday in prep for next week and the big ov 🤣

Xx

Bestronger Wed 20-Nov-19 08:54:07

Me too @rosie990! Hope this is the month and it'll be nice early xmas present for us lol.

I am feeling grotty today - I got sore throat boo sad Hope I will keep up doing the deed tomorrow!

HalfPenny28 Wed 20-Nov-19 12:06:41

@Bestronger this is so weird grin I feel exactly the same! Woke up this morning feeling like I've got the worst cold in the world. We dtd last night as a final attempt but it was a struggle and certainly not very romantic 😂 just got to wait and see now.

Bestronger Wed 20-Nov-19 12:40:58

That is weird haha hope you feel better soon.It is such struggle for us too! We were both tired and pre-seed isn't exactly romantic thing to use blush Yes wait and see... I will do one more DTD tmw then do the waiting game

rosie990 Thu 21-Nov-19 13:09:50

How are you ladies?

So according to my calender I am due to ovulate next week however, today is day 15 and I have cramps and alot of fertile cm. I am wondering whether I ovulating early with taking these tablets.

Anyway I am going to dtd tonight just incase.

I wont do ovulation tests because I will obsess haha

HalfPenny28 Thu 21-Nov-19 13:49:57

@rosie990 getting on okay smile just trying to make the waiting go as quickly as poss and not obsess over symptoms haha hmm yes they may have done! Have any of the reviews mentioned it? It can't hurt to dtd anyway just in case! I loved tracking with ovulation sticks this month but can totally understand why you wouldn't want to! Do you use an app to track ovulation usually?

Bestronger Thu 21-Nov-19 15:04:36

if it helps I am not getting any fertile CM and yet my OPK says I am ovulating :/ but I am cramping a lot. It is normal to be like that apparently.... Maybe your tablets is encouraging your body to produce and fertile more? I'm aint a doctor but I think that what it is doing.

rosie990 Thu 21-Nov-19 17:26:17

It's great that your getting positive tests.

It's hard insnt it we all look for the smallest sign 🤣

It's just a waiting game for us. Fingers crossed for us all

Be an amazing Christmas gift though

Bestronger Fri 22-Nov-19 08:20:57

Waiting game is the worst haha!

Yes it would be wonderful Christmas gift for us - it would be the best!

HalfPenny28 Fri 22-Nov-19 08:39:37

I have my fingers crossed so tightly for all of us!

I'm so tempted to test with a frer on the 6th day before af grin going to take a lot not to think! So far though I've not actually been tracking the days as much as last month although I'm only technically 3/4 dpo so it's not a wild achievement 😂

Are you both going to wait to test or ASAP?

Bestronger Fri 22-Nov-19 09:44:20

Haha try not think about it too much 😂 I am trying not to!

I think I am just gonna wait for my AF to come first then test it unless I'm having lots of symptoms I will definitely gonna test it straight away!

HalfPenny28 Fri 22-Nov-19 17:28:41

@Bestronger so hard isn't it! That's the annoying thing though, last month I could have sworn I had all the symptoms and still got bfn so don't know whether to put it to the back of my mind this month! I know that testing won't actually make any difference though 😂 af will come or it won't so I think you've got the right idea!

HalfPenny28 Sun 24-Nov-19 17:05:59

@Bestronger @rosie990 how are you both getting on? smile x

rosie990 Sun 24-Nov-19 17:17:53

@halfpenny28 I am doing good thank you. Just starting my fertile window now so we have lots of activities ahead in the next few days 🤣

How are you? X

Bestronger Sun 24-Nov-19 18:10:18

Hi guys! I don't feel pregnant which is sucks. Funny how I really want to have a sore boobs so badly 😂😂

How are you?

Get on DTD ASAP (lots!) @rosie990 I wish you lots and lots of lucks x

HalfPenny28 Sun 24-Nov-19 19:08:13

@Bestronger me neither! Feel completely normal which is the worst! I'm not even keen to test now this month because I just know it's going to be negative.

Considering this fertility tablets!

@rosie990 eeek exciting! Get going! Haha we dtd for 7 days straight 😂

How have you got on with your tablets?

Even though you're not hopeful @Bestronger I'm wishing you both lots of luck too! 💐💐💐

Bestronger Sun 24-Nov-19 19:40:46

At least we are going through with it together and know how we both feel but we just have to be postitve 😊 might have to look for different fertility tablets...

You too penny! I wish you a good luck too x

HalfPenny28 Sun 24-Nov-19 20:20:42

Exactly smile it'll happen when it happens! X

HalfPenny28 Mon 25-Nov-19 17:48:32

Is it mad to test at 7 dpo? Asking for a friend.

Bestronger Mon 25-Nov-19 19:11:07

Mmmm all i'm gonna say is go ahead but don't get hopes up too high but I reeeeeeeally hope you got the positive!

Up to you really...

rosie990 Mon 25-Nov-19 20:32:40

Test at 7 days if you want and let us know the results 😊

I have my tablets I do seem to be having ovulation signs earlier but I think I am so overthinking everything.

Just keep trying and hope for the best.

How are you both feeling?

HalfPenny28 Mon 25-Nov-19 21:04:26

@Bestronger @rosie990 I tested and it was negative BUT I'm okay smile I fully expected nothing less but it got it off my mind.

I'm so keen to see how these tablets turn out!

I feel okay smile don't feel much different other than had light af like pains today but hardly noticeable really. Actually the only thing I have noticed is that I've been so warm! And usually I'm always cold - but I have just had a cold so it may be that messing my body up.

I'd love it to be a positive this month but I just don't feel like it is at all but I'm plugging away with the folic acid and Vit D and the dreaded pre seed 😅

How are you both?

Bestronger Tue 26-Nov-19 08:57:49

@rosie990 maybe the tablets has the affects on it?

@HalfPenny28 sorry to hear that penny but at least you know the answer and I bet that your mind at peace for this month. Just keep trying!

I am alright I still got a cold sad I will wait for AF to come first which is on 2nd Dec wooooo(!) Cos I am not feeling pregnant at all. I think I will to start exercise again as I know that might help me to conceive better. I stopped exercise after I had a accident with the spinning bike and ended up in the hospital lol. I have to stop making excuse now!

HalfPenny28 Tue 26-Nov-19 14:52:19

@Bestronger I'm going to carry on testing in hope that it was just to early but not too sure about this month. It's hard because a part of me still hopes it'll be positive even though I think I know it won't be.

HalfPenny28 Tue 26-Nov-19 16:55:20

@Bestronger oh my goodness that sounds horrible sad sorry you're going through that as well as ttc!

Are you still feeling symptomless?

@rosie990 when is your next af due?

Still got my fingers crossed for us all 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Bestronger Wed 27-Nov-19 08:32:45

@HalfPenny28 Sometimes it is good to have a hope because you never know what will happen.

Yes I am still feeling the same - just cramping but I just assumed that is ovulation acting up or period might come early. I got bad back from stupid mattress haha

HalfPenny28 Wed 27-Nov-19 17:41:22

@Bestronger I think no matter what I tell myself I'll still hope every month I'll get a late positive until af finally shows up!

If it doesn't work this month I think I'm going to try those fertility tablets and see if that helps.

Would af turn up early for you normally? It might be a good sign you've got cramping!

Haha I second the crappy mattress back pain! I've been away with work for 2 nights and I'm officially exhausted after two nights sleeping in a holiday inn express!

Bestronger Wed 27-Nov-19 19:53:35

I know it is hopefully but yet it is heartbreaking to see bloody af to show up 🙈. I might try fertility tablets too!

I have to tell you the truth I rely on my conception pills to know when my period is due but now I am off them I am not entirely sure if my af normally show up early or not. But with pills they always show up after 2-3 days after I stopped taking them so my period will come. I am terrible with dates! But now I am keeping the track of it smile

HalfPenny28 Thu 28-Nov-19 07:43:18

It just feels like I'm never going to see a positive result at the moment. 9/10dpo today and got a bfn.

Next month, and I really mean it this time 😂 I'm not testing until day before af is due and I'm just going to put it out my mind. I'll be in Paris so that will be a nice distraction.

@Bestronger oh really! How're you feeling today? My cramps have all stopped now and I feel pretty normal really.

@rosie990 How's is all going with you lovely? What was the name of those fertility tablets you used again please?

Bestronger Thu 28-Nov-19 08:02:22

I have caved in and tested - BFN (daaaaamn!). Me too Penny, I am not going to test myself if my period haven't arrived next time too lol! Oooo Paris that'll be lovely! Enjoy smile

Have you heard of Clomid by any chance?

rosie990 Thu 28-Nov-19 14:03:35

Hi ladies how many dpo are you both now? You may be testing to early. Your not out until aunt flo arrives. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

The tablets I use is fertility smart. I dont know if they are making a difference yet but time will tell.

Dtd every other day so hopefully catch the big o xx

HalfPenny28 Thu 28-Nov-19 14:21:49

I'm 9/10 dpo today, still get bfn. I have ordered some frer tests though as I'm using ic at the moment.

Thank you 💕 I'll be honest, I'll be gutted if it's not worked this month even though I know it probably hasn't!

Clomid is the one which induces ovulation right? I think twins are quite comment with it 😅 although I'm willing to try anything!

Can you get it without prescription?

rosie990 Thu 28-Nov-19 15:13:28

I think you can buy clomid online but better with a prescription. A friend of mine was on it conceived her first and then had a surprise 10 months later. After 6 years of trying

Bestronger Thu 28-Nov-19 15:31:39

I am about 10 dpo too but yeah it is BFN.

Yes that is right however I didn't know about twin omg! 😂 I was thinking to order them from online but from what rosie said maybe I should try ask doctor about it... he probably won't let if I have very good reason I'm sure.

@rosie990 Fingers crossed for you! When is your AF due?

HalfPenny28 Thu 28-Nov-19 20:24:29

I caved and used one of my frer tests - so annoying because I knew when I was doing it that it was going to be a waste!

I'll be 10/11 dpo tomorrow so don't know whether to test again or wait until Saturday now 😔 ugh it's all so mind consuming! I'm half tempted to not check ovulation next month and just dtd every other day through the month.

@Bestronger hmm yeah I did wonder if the gp would even prescribe them to me at this stage 😅 my biggest fear is that it's going to take years! It's so annoying you can't tell.

rosie990 Thu 28-Nov-19 21:00:59

My period is due about 12th december (roughly 35 day cycle)

I have bad cramps today so I think today may be the day. Poor partner has had a hard day at work and is already asleep 🙈

I think we all worry it wont happen for us and I know myself this is a hard experiance but it will happen I am sure.

Do either of you have any children already

HalfPenny28 Fri 29-Nov-19 08:08:36

@rosie990 oh you think your af is coming?? Would it come that early? Or could it be implantation cramping?

I know you're right, the chances are we will be fine and it'll just happen eventually but it's so hard every month.

This is our 1st 🙂 partly why I think I'm more concerned because I just want to know we can actually get pregnant.

I have promised myself not to test until the day before af is due. But I'll be in Paris and just a bit concerned it may affect implantation happening or something 😩

Bestronger Fri 29-Nov-19 13:36:10

@rosie990 good luck pet!

I just had a inkling feeling for years that I won't get pregnant straight and I was right...

This will be first for me too. Trying not to worry much too, my DP is proper chill about it and I'm wish I'm like that! 😂 He kept saying our time will come (I WANT TO BE NOWWWW)

HalfPenny28 Fri 29-Nov-19 14:07:49

@Bestronger mine is exactly the same haha

Is it also just me or does EVERYONE seem to be getting pregnant around you?

I don't know why I worry myself because I know it can take up to 3-6 months on average but I can't wait 😭

Bestronger Fri 29-Nov-19 15:01:04

Omg tell me about it - thank god I am not only one thinking there are so pregnancies announcements!

Me either 😭 don't worry we'll be there for each other to support each other and one day we will have baby dust!

rosie990 Sat 30-Nov-19 07:08:49

Its hard isnt it to be over thinking this and worrying why isnt it happening for me.

I know that's how I feel right now however I am already blessed with a little boy.

But now I worry I wont be able to conceive and give him a sibling.

I think the more we worry theharder it becomes and yea everyone around me is pregnant too.

How are you both feeling? My period is due on the 12th so I am 99% I have passed ovulation. Omg I am sore. We dtd multiple times a day some days. 🤣

Fertile days are exhausting. But may have another go just for luck but I think I am now officially in the 2 ww.

Xx

HalfPenny28 Sat 30-Nov-19 17:29:08

I think af is coming early 😭 can feel the cramps coming on 🙃🙃🙃

rosie990 Sat 30-Nov-19 18:47:35

Sorry to hear that penny. How early are we taking, could it be inplantation?

HalfPenny28 Sat 30-Nov-19 21:07:46

That's okay, I had thought it would be lucky if I were this month as I literally have had no symptoms. I'm due on in 3 days so not mental early.

I did think it might be implantation but I don't know if it would be too late and I've not had any spotting.

Think I'm just convincing myself it might be more than it is 😅😩 ready for Decembers cycle though!

Has anyone tried the SMEP method before? I'm thinking about giving it a go for the next cycle!

rosie990 Sun 01-Dec-19 06:11:13

It could be implantation I have heard it can happen late.

When I fell with my son I didnt realise I was pregnant as I was bleeding. When i started to feel abit off i took a test. Had an emergency scan and he was perfect.

So your not out yet. Until she comes 😊

What is the smep method?

HalfPenny28 Mon 02-Dec-19 07:41:14

Still bfn on the tests 😔 af is due tomorrow so think I'm out this month for sure.

The SMEP 'sperm meet egg plan' 😅 is where you dtd every other day starting from day 8 of your cycle. It's meant to make sure you get a 1 in 4 chance.

How are you both feeling today? X

Bestronger Mon 02-Dec-19 14:17:11

Hi guys how are you today?

I am currently waiting for AF to come but I think she is coming late. I never heard of SMEP but I might give that a go!

TWW is the annoying part but try get yourself busy and try take your mind off the waiting game!

HalfPenny28 Mon 02-Dec-19 14:41:24

Hiya 🙂 I'm in the same boat! Just waiting now, due tomorrow but usually I'll get some spotting the day before but none yet so I wonder if she'll turn up Wednesday! Still getting bfn so I think it's just late which is super annoying because I'm so ready to give it another go this month!

Yeah the theory is that you cover all bases if your late or early to ovulate and you give DH time to gain strength in the sperm again. We dtd every day for a week last month and I think by the time I ovulated it might not have been strong enough!

I have a hidden cervix too, which although I'm told won't affect baby making, feels like they'll need to strong!

How are you?

Bestronger Mon 02-Dec-19 15:27:17

Me too - I hate BFN very much!

Ahhh I see what you mean, I will do that to make sure to cover all bases. I do have suspect my ovulation do come by very early by cramping and CM.
Really? Tbh I can't really can tell where my cervix is or how it should feel like.
I still have a cold and a cough which is annoying!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »