Talk

Advanced search

Could I be?

(3 Posts)
abs1232 Thu 10-Oct-19 21:19:10

Hi all, this is my first post on here, wondered if these could be symptoms or if I'm just being hopeful.

I stopped taking Microgynon on 18 July after being on it for 14/15 years. Had my period on 22nd July for 2-3 days (I say period, it was v light, barely more than spotting but my previous couple of periods on the pill were like that). I didnt have a withdrawal bleed after 5 days like most seem to, I didnt have anything until 18-21 August, but again, not much more than spotting. Then I had some more spotting 16-18 September.

Anyway....DH and I DTD on the 29th Sep not thinking anything of it. But I've now realised, if the September spotting was a period I should have ovulated around 29th/30th Sep.

Fast forward to this week and my boobs have been very sore, particularly around/under my nipples (which also seem to be standing out like bullets). My lower back has also been v sore and yesterday afternoon I felt almost like I was coming down with flu - achy all over - my back, neck, shoulders - feeling a bit 'out of it' and a little woozy. And (I don't know if I'm symptom searching now) I've just walked past a pasty shop and the smell almost made my stomach turn. On Sunday, I had a sharp pain in my tummy/abdomen and have had a thick creamy white discharge ever since.

So...do you think there's a chance I could be pregnant? Do you think the spotting might have actually been periods? I did a test yesterday and it was BFN but it might be too early to tell. I've worked out if the spotting were periods I'm due on in about 3 days.

Happythoughts123 Fri 11-Oct-19 00:21:09

Hello and welcome 😊 Test again in 3 days. The symptoms do sound promising but obviously it’s impossible to know as these symptoms can also be period related. I hope you get the result you want - Let us know what the next test says. X

abs1232 Fri 11-Oct-19 13:45:21

@Happythoughts123 Yes I am wondering today if they are just more AF related. I think I'll wait until the end of next week - if there's no sign of her then I will test again.

It's funny - I've never thought too much about having a baby before, but the past couple of weeks I've been obsessed with the idea! shock confused

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »