Talk

Advanced search

Positive tests and now negative - what's going on?

(5 Posts)
fuckyouelsa Thu 10-Oct-19 16:27:18

Tested at the weekend as I was 3 days late, got a very clear positive. Followed by another positive the next morning. I'd bought two packs of two so on Tuesday and Wednesday I did another test and the line was gradually getting lighter. I'm on a weekend away tomorrow so thought I'd do one more test today to see if it showed pos or neg and it's the faintest faintest shadow of a line. I'm now a week late, any idea as to what's going on?!

LosingtheTTCplot Thu 10-Oct-19 16:43:20

Could be a chemical sad

What tests did you use? Are they all the same brand?

fuckyouelsa Thu 10-Oct-19 16:44:38

Yes they're all the same brand. Just odd how the line is getting lighter and yet all my symptoms remain the same, no spotting or anything. Not quite sure what to do

kcf90 Thu 10-Oct-19 22:32:01

I had fading positives. I was 3 days late with a faint positive and then had 1 day of heavy bleeding the next day. This was over a week or so ago now and the lines are still faint (albeit ridiculously faint!). I felt different but wasnt sure if it was in my head. Now I'm just confused! I'd never even heard of a chemical until that day.

Try testing again in a few days? If no period comes then maybe try the drs? Xx

fuckyouelsa Fri 11-Oct-19 06:50:02

@kcf90 the line has faded but any test I do is just staying the same faint colour so I wouldn't even say that the colour is fading now, it just isn't as strong as I'd expect it to be at this stage, especially given that the first two I did were good strong lines

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »