Talk

Advanced search

spotting forever now, could i be pregnant?

(5 Posts)
Beegreen9 Tue 08-Oct-19 13:53:30

ok, i was supposed to start my period on the 10th of last month, then on he 23rd i started bleeding, but it was insanely light, like only half way filled the top 1/4th of the tampon (very not normal for me, even the super plus tampons cant control my flow). this lasted about a week. it stopped, then a few days later i started spotting light pink again, sometimes a reddish-brownish-milky looking color (so sorry for tmi). ive been having this spotting for over a week now. it comes and goes, never gets heavy enough for a tampon even tho i keep using one because, i mean, im still expecting my period. i desperately want another baby so im terrible about symptom spotting and getting my hopes up. is there anyone who has experienced this weird crap and still gotten a BFP?

SunshineAngel Tue 08-Oct-19 13:55:57

So it's almost a month later and by the sounds of it you still haven't taken a test? Why not? If you are pregnant (or even if you're not!) persistent bleeding or changes to menstruation need to be checked out.

MythicalBiologicalFennel Tue 08-Oct-19 13:58:55

Yes, me! And the little baby is now 5... I spotted / bled for the first half of the pregnancy. In my case it was due to a cervical erosion. However my previous pregnancy had ended in early miscarriage so it was a very nerve-wracking 9 months until baby arrived!

Good luck smile

Beegreen9 Tue 08-Oct-19 13:59:53

i took a crappy dollar one a week ago and it was negative. i keep gearing myself up to take a decent one then the spotting starts again or changes color and i figure its my period coming on

Beegreen9 Thu 10-Oct-19 17:36:46

small update: took a first response and it was negative. still spotting and still confused

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »