Talk

Advanced search

Anyone around 5dpo and want to wait with me?

(226 Posts)
pollysproggle Mon 07-Oct-19 09:32:29

The dreaded TWW which actually feels like it takes 2 years 😫
It's too early to symptom spot I know but I did feel a bit crampy after ovulation, a few shooting pains in boobs and a horrible two day headache over the weekend.
Also a weird feeling almost like I have the start of cystitis but I don't. Had that yesterday and it's gone now.

Anyone else around the same dpo? Let me know how you're feeling!

ShitHairDontCare Mon 07-Oct-19 17:24:07

Hey,

I'm 6dpo today 👋 first month using CB digital OPK so 100% sure on my dates this time.

Got static smiley CD19 and DTD CD16, 17, 19 & 20 so feeling hopeful. Got my peak OPK 2 days later than usual this month so assuming AF will be due 2 days later as a result?!

Only 'symptoms' I've had so far started today, achy lower back (left side) and no CM. Looking back, I usually have creamy CM at this point in my cycle but not this month.

(Im)patiently waiting till Sunday to test. AF won't be due by then but I'll be 12dpo 🤞

pollysproggle Tue 08-Oct-19 09:13:46

@ShitHairDontCare
My CM has dried up too. Yesterday I had lots of shooting pains in my boobs that would come and go and last night I retched loads while brushing my teeth but that could just be because I had a headache which normally spells nausea for me anyway.
This morning I have a runny nose and last night had a very weird dream that one of my eyes was big and cloudy like a huge dead fish eye. WTF?

Fish eye dreams definitely mean pregnant right? 😂

WooMaWang Tue 08-Oct-19 09:32:06

I'm sure if you google it, you'll find someone else with pregnant fish eye dreams. 😂

I'm 8dpo today. First cycle ttc#3. My boobs feel terrible (and did yesterday) but I'm willing to believe it's purely psychosomatic.

I've had weird dreams too. Really vivid, over complex ones. No fish eyes though.

dublino Tue 08-Oct-19 09:33:51

@ShitHairDontCare @pollysproggle all mine have gone today. Yesterday I was knackered from insomnia and felt nauseous. After a great sleep last night I feel great . I'm reading way too much into every little pain or twinge

pollysproggle Tue 08-Oct-19 09:47:40

@dublino
I get insomnia too, and regular migraines and nausea throughout the month anyway so I have to exclude those as symptoms. Ugh.

@WooMaWang I'm ttc #3 too and was wondering about breast changes being hard to spot 3rd time round. After breastfeeding two they're already veiny, dark spotty nippled bags of nothing anyway so apart from the shooting pains yesterday they're no different. They never change throughout my cycle either

SMiles14 Tue 08-Oct-19 09:51:29

Hey @ShitHairDontCare I am 6DPO Today so one day behind you! I also used CB digis for the first time this month, so much simpler than trying to work out smudgy lines. Yes I believe every woman's individual Luteal phase is always the same length but your folicular can vary - so in your case if you O later than usual, your period would be pushed back too.

I'm feeling slightly nauseous this morning but I know its too early for that. I had a massive cry on dh last night because I found out that one of my friend's friends is pregnant. We were both bridesmaids for her in April and neither of us were pregnant then, and since I have been pg and had a MMC and she is now fully pg. I feel like such a D* for being sad and jealous but I cant help it, I have been fine finding out other people are pg since my MMC, but for some reason this one hit me like a tonne of bricks. It is the mutual friend's birthday on Friday and I know she (pg lady) will be there and I just don't know if I can face her and not cry with all the congratulations and pregnancy questions that will no doubt be flying around... sad Dh said I dont have to go but I'm not sure I can really skip it.

WooMaWang Tue 08-Oct-19 10:00:33

@pollysproggle Yeah. My breasts are definitely ttc#3 breasts too. 😂 They just feel weird at the moment. Odd from the inside out. And almost... itchy on the inside (but not quite itchy).

Thing is, I had a Mirena in for a decade so I don't actually know if this is just how they'd feel in the run up to AF anyway. Or if it's something else.

I keep having too pee too. Much more than usual. DP and I drove somewhere at the weekend and I could not manage the 2 hours in the car without needing to stop and pee either time. I still needed to pee again when we arrived. But, again, maybe that's just my body readjusting to normal hormone patterns.

dublino Tue 08-Oct-19 10:23:01

@sMiles14 it's very tough. Dont feel guilty for how you feel ,its perfectly normal . A friend of mine announced she was pregnant 2 weeks after I mc back in april. Her due date is 13 days from mine. Exact same. Hot me like a tonne of bricks and I couldn't face her for a few months. Decided best thing to do was to meet up one on one with her so then I wouldn't have to listen to the 30 million baby pregnacy questions that everyone be asking . No one else pregnancy or babies have bothered me just this one.

Sunflower2019 Tue 08-Oct-19 10:43:22

Hey girls, Just been lurking and thought I’d join in as you are at the same time scale as me, I believe I’m around 7/8 dpo... as missed my surge with Opks 😭 have bought a clearblue one so maybe more accurate for next month.
I’m also on my third Lot of cystitis, woke up with it today 😫
I’m not feeling hopeful at all this month and not feeling any different x

Queenlucy02 Tue 08-Oct-19 11:16:02

Im 7dpo due 14th - my 10th month trying and had 3 miscarriages in that time. Feel fine so far this month and before iv had nausea and sore breasts starting from 5dpo so think im out this month. Sending lots of baby dust to you all! smile

SMiles14 Tue 08-Oct-19 11:19:39

@dublino Thank you for your sweet reply, and sorry that happened to you, that sounds awful. I don't know why this one announcement has got me so bad seeing as she and I aren't actually friends, but I am just letting myself feel what I feel and trying to stay positive that this is our month. The more I think about it the more I think I might have to stay away on Friday because I just think I WILL just cry when I see her and that would be a huge mood killer. I will see how strong I feel on the day I think.

dublino Wed 09-Oct-19 10:03:29

Ladies. This might be a bit tmi but just want to see if this is normal. Past few days I've had like a pinchy pulling dull cramp come and go on my left side . Not really painful or anything. Just noticable . Not exactly sure how may dpo I am as I've pcos and everything is all over the place. Had very little cm the past few days . Opk are very white . Went to loo last night and when i wiped there was a load of cm in the tissue with tiniest streaks of blood. If i ovulated when i should i wouldn't be due ad til at least Sunday. Anyone know if this is normal ??

pollysproggle Wed 09-Oct-19 10:55:46

@dublino
It could be an implantation bleed?!
Have you had any more blood or cramps today?

KaybeBlossom Wed 09-Oct-19 11:20:17

Hi new here do you mind if I join? 6dpo AF due 17th and I am driving myself insane lol!

pollysproggle Wed 09-Oct-19 11:36:34

Hi @KaybeBlossom
7dpo here and the same. I'm not feeling very optimistic today but it's still early days.
I'm not testing early this cycle either- I took about 15 tests last month which is silly behaviour. I have one test in the house and I'm saving it for the 16th!

SMiles14 Wed 09-Oct-19 12:04:51

@dublino tentatively agree and think it may be implantation, if you are due af Sunday and assuming a 14 day luteal phase you would be around 10dpo which would make sense.
@KaybeBlossom welcome! I'm 7DPO and also driving myself mad! I also really really want to hold off on testing til I'm due so hopefully we can stay strong!

KaybeBlossom Wed 09-Oct-19 12:09:18

Glad it isn't just me! This is cycle 2 for me and the amount of tests I did last month was embarrassing really and I had myself so convinced I was pregnant. So I'm trying soooo hard to leave it until AF is due but the days feel so long and slow and no symptoms yet really. Maybe a slight bit of cramping?! Do you already have children @pollysproggle @SMiles14?

pollysproggle Wed 09-Oct-19 12:24:07

@KaybeBlossom
I'm ttc #3 I have two DS's aged 3 and almost 13
I don't have many symptoms today but one thing I do have which I've completely dismissed as a symptom because it's probably madness is an incredibly stiff and sore neck. I've had it for two days and it feels like an injury but I haven't done anything to warrant it. Just came on with a headache and isn't getting better.

KaybeBlossom Wed 09-Oct-19 12:44:50

@pollysproggle aw that's lovely! I'm also trying to conceive #3 ds is 10 and dd is 7 so it's been a while since I've done this lol. So easy to hope every little thing is a symptom isn't it. Although I have also had a headache the last couple of days hmm

SMiles14 Wed 09-Oct-19 13:29:04

@KaybeBlossom I'm ttc for #1, I had a MMC in July so been trying ever since really. although this is the first month I feel healthy enough, I think the previous cycles I was a bit optimistic.
I have had niggly cramps since about 4DPO, boobs haven't grown yet though which was a dead giveaway with my previous pregnancy but I cant remember what DPO it happened. Still early days yet so I'm hopeful (but trying not to be too hopeful!)

KaybeBlossom Wed 09-Oct-19 13:30:06

Just seen 3 magpies on the roof. That has to be a sign right?!... 😂

KaybeBlossom Wed 09-Oct-19 13:31:51

@SMiles so sorry I hear about your mmc. Keep reading lots about boob symptoms but it's not something I ever remember happening. FX for you that this is your month!!

dublino Wed 09-Oct-19 13:32:47

Thanks ladies. I'm trying not to think that it was that . The bit of blood was tiny like a drop mixed in . Nothing this morn and no real cramps so far. Trying to convince myself that I'm not so womt be horrifically upset fone mon when I start to test . When is everyone else planning to start to test

BB28 Wed 09-Oct-19 14:23:50

Hi Everyone, can I join in on the TWW? My cycles can usually be anything from 25-30 days so I am not sure exactly how many DPO I am. According to a tracking app I have been using I am 5 DPO. Its our first time TTC, I came off the pill around 3 years ago as it really didn't agree with me, but we have been carefull until recently when we decided it was time to try. I am trying not to symptom spot as I will just drive myself crazy!

pollysproggle Wed 09-Oct-19 16:08:19

I'm doing the same @dublino as don't want to get my hopes up!
Didn't stop me looking up neck pain as a symptom though- first thing I read was that it was linked to ectopic pregnancy which just proves no good can come from googling symptoms!

Welcome @BB28!
Same here, contraception free for 3 years and just used protection as the implant I had gave me really bad acne. I feel so much better for it too. I used to think I had irregular periods and also had a scan about 10 years ago which showed cysts on one ovary so thought for a time I had PCO but since being contraception free discovered my periods are actually like clockwork and a scan a year ago showed no cysts whatsoever!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »