Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation day - 2ww just starting

(535 Posts)
Treaclepie19 Mon 07-Oct-19 07:36:06

Anyone fancy a little obsessing? πŸ˜‚
I'm apparently ovulating today according to peak clearblue yesterday and my apps.
I never used to have such a long luteal phase as it was only 10 days so having to wait for 14 is going to drive me nuts πŸ™ˆ

MsMiaWallace Mon 07-Oct-19 07:42:31

I'll join you.
Positive opk yesterday! So just starting out too!

Lauraliverpool Mon 07-Oct-19 09:06:01

I'll join too! Had peak on clear blue ovulation test yesterday and according to Flo app predicted ovulation day is today.

Treaclepie19 Mon 07-Oct-19 11:33:42

Ooh hi both!!!
Are you going to be testing early or waiting?
I'm going to wait until af is due so 21st 😁🀞

MsMiaWallace Mon 07-Oct-19 12:21:58

I'm testing Friday 18th as we're going away for the weekend so I wanna know if I can have a drink or not!

Lauraliverpool Mon 07-Oct-19 15:09:38

Well I might test again on Thursday only because I had a light period at the end of September for like a day and half then last Monday a very tiny amount of brown spotting just the once so I rang the miscarriage clinic as that's where I've been seen and the nurse said to test again in a week and let her know, but then I'm thinking I've had a positive ovulation test. Has got me down when I've seen a bfn but trying to keep myself distracted with house renovation and my little boy. Fingers crossed for us!

Treaclepie19 Mon 07-Oct-19 15:22:13

I'll be keeping everything crossed for us 🀞

I'm not sure when to dtd now. We dtd Saturday, Sunday and planning on tonight. Then I'm thinking every other day a few more times just to make sure?!
I feel like I'm spending a lot of my life ttc πŸ˜‚
This will be the 4th time of trying. We've had;
Pregnancy one- miscarried at 9w
Pregnancy two - now our 4 year old son
Pregnancy three - a little boy we lost at 22+4, termination for medical reasons.

Lauraliverpool Mon 07-Oct-19 18:04:23

We dtd Saturday, Sunday, hopefully Tonight and tomorrow, thinking the same just few more days after to make sure. I can feel myself thinking about it all the time! πŸ˜‚
Sorry to hear about your losses @Treaclepie19 β™₯️ xx

Treaclepie19 Mon 07-Oct-19 18:55:09

@Lauraliverpool thanks lovely.
Haha! Well tonight is a no go for us after all but will definitely have to tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's still enough!

Lauraliverpool Mon 07-Oct-19 19:18:13

@Treaclepie19 β™₯️ ahh here's to tomorrow! Got everything crossed for us! Xx

Gurtie28 Mon 07-Oct-19 20:42:32

Would like to join the club please!! Hello everyone smile my fertile window started on Tues and peaked yesterday, DTD Weds, Sat and Sun and really hoping that what enough...been struggling to go every night with work, 2 yr old and 13 yr old in the house hmm fingers crossed for us all!!!

Treaclepie19 Mon 07-Oct-19 21:08:18

Welcome @Gurtie28 smile
Yeah, I feel like it's hard to fit in. Looking back though I've always conceived when I thought we hadn't dtd enough. So hopefully it'll be fine!

catsandkid Mon 07-Oct-19 21:14:39

Joining you all Ladies!

Got Peak on CB and also strong + on cheapy OPK yesterday morning (Sun). Another + today too. According to my apps I Ov either yesterday or today (I'm assuming today).

We dtd Tues, Sat night, Sun night. Will try and dtd again tonight too (even though I'm knackered and just want a rest day!). Really hope we've covered the main fertile window. When do you guys tend to stop dtd after +OPK? How many days?

Now for the dreaded TWW!

I am hoping to wait until 19th to test (AF due date). I'd be ~12-13DPO. With DS I got BFP at 9DPO though but really want to avoid early testing!

Treaclepie19 Mon 07-Oct-19 21:21:35

@catsandkid welcome smile
I'm just planning on doing 2 more tries after ovulation and then leaving it.
I wanted to dtd tonight but it's been too rushed and by the time we get to bed our 4yo will be wanting us. Ah well.

Gurtie28 Mon 07-Oct-19 21:36:03

Hi @Treaclepie19!
That's interesting that you keep going after OPK, I have kinda been giving up until the next window, but do you think it's worth a couple more 'go's'? I did do a CB test today and no smiley faces.
@catsandkid I should be testing around 17th but I am on another thread with people getting positives from 9dpo so think I'll be tempted to test early....

Last month I got AF just 6 days after OPK (hoped it was implantation but no such luck) and I have read this could mean fertility probs...anyone else has this???

catsandkid Mon 07-Oct-19 22:24:18

@Treaclepie19 I'm thinking we might do tonight (if OH is up for it!) and then that's it on the tries! One thing I do enjoy about TWW is that we can dtd when we feel it rather than having this underlying pressure to time it right!

Bit worried we won't dtd tonight and that I'll be missing a crucial day. Hoping that any swimmers from Sat and Sun are there ready to meet egg just in case!

Treaclepie19 Mon 07-Oct-19 22:32:14

Yeah I like to keep going just in case the opk is wrong πŸ™ˆ

I used to temp and sometimes got quite a different story from my chart.

catsandkid Tue 08-Oct-19 09:52:56

We ended up missing dtd last night...so going to try and dtd today as a "one for luck"! Pretty certain I've Ov'd though (so probs too late for an extra dtd to make much difference!) as had Ov pains Sat eve, bloated on Sun and feeling a bit crampy yesterday and today.

Treaclepie19 Tue 08-Oct-19 11:35:16

@catsandkid I'll be joining you in the one last hurrah tonight.
I reckon I ovulated yesterday, so crampy and bloated. So, 1dpo. Can I test yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Only 13 days to go πŸ™ˆ

MsMiaWallace Tue 08-Oct-19 12:47:39

I was bloated & crampy yesterday too so think I ovulated yesterday!

catsandkid Tue 08-Oct-19 13:23:18

@Treaclepie19 @MsMiaWallace Looks like we're all in the two week wait together then! Despite time flying recently the next 14 days are going to go so SLLOOOOOOWWWW!

Treaclepie19 Tue 08-Oct-19 13:53:14

Definitely so slow!! 😭

It's like it flies by and then all of a sudden time stops πŸ™ˆ

Lauraliverpool Tue 08-Oct-19 14:10:36

Does go so slow the 2ww, wish I knew when to exactly start counting dpo, peak on Sunday.

Treaclepie19 Tue 08-Oct-19 15:24:30

@Lauraliverpool I got peak sunday and fertility friend says I'm 1dpo today.

Lauraliverpool Tue 08-Oct-19 16:15:27

@Treaclepie19 same as me I'll count the same dpo.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started Β»